"Restoring Honor" Rally Propaganda Exposed

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
You be the judge

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMizcDHobb4&feature=sub]YouTube - "Restoring Honor" Rally Propaganda Exposed[/ame]

Can't watch the clip yet. Need some more privacy. (I try not to listen to stuff while on the phone).

However, I'm curious why honor is in quotes. What's questionable about honor? I mean do they not know the dictionary definition?

Saw the video. But I doubt anyone else will watch it or comment on it.

They have to believe there werent alot of people at Glenn's Rally. I am not sure why. But I suppose the idea that there were close to 500,000 people there scares them for some reason.

But I still doubt they will watch it. They wont even take the time to actually listen to what Glenn or any of the other speakers said at the Rally. Expect much more of this.

Can't watch the clip yet. Need some more privacy. (I try not to listen to stuff while on the phone).

However, I'm curious why honor is in quotes. What's questionable about honor? I mean do they not know the dictionary definition?

Not sure maybe the author is trying to show the hypocrisy of the media. Or it could have been done that way to get those that doubted the numbers to watch the video.

They have to believe there werent alot of people at Glenn's Rally. I am not sure why. But I suppose the idea that there were close to 500,000 people there scares them for some reason.

But I still doubt they will watch it. They wont even take the time to actually listen to what Glenn or any of the other speakers said at the Rally. Expect much more of this.

The main problem with a high numbers means there are more people in the country that is ctually fed up with the government. Think of the number that went then multiply that by 10.

I think your attendance is bit off. ABC and CBS peg attendance at 87,000 and 100,000.

I think your attendance is bit off. ABC and CBS peg attendance at 87,000 and 100,000.

All I can say is the video addressed the abc numbers. watch it if you aren't to scared.

Forum List

Back