Is it just me

MAGAs are fools for conspiracy theories and disinformation. Unfortunately, it is in their DNA and there ain‘t a damn thing we can do about it biut call them out it as futile as that is.

I had it brought into focus for me this afternoon. A previously sane person told me they just chose to disbelieve anything that didn't support God's will, which includes unfailing support for trump. Doesn't matter what has been or will be proven in court. Doesn't matter what videos you have of trump saying horrendously unamerican things. God told them to support trump, and that's what they are going to do. I have no idea how to counter that.

Or has anyone else noticed the RWNJs are in a propaganda fueled downward spiral?

Look at the front page, there are more lies there than a tRump rally.
Yes, it's just you....in more ways than one...

GoebbelsAccuse.png

MAGAs are fools for conspiracy theories and disinformation. Unfortunately, it is in their DNA and there ain‘t a damn thing we can do about it biut call them out it as futile as that is.
Putin done it

I had it brought into focus for me this afternoon. A previously sane person told me they just chose to disbelieve anything that didn't support God's will, which includes unfailing support for trump. Doesn't matter what has been or will be proven in court. Doesn't matter what videos you have of trump saying horrendously unamerican things. God told them to support trump, and that's what they are going to do. I have no idea how to counter that.
f we don't think of something fast we are in a lotta trouble.

Someone is desperate to stay at the top of the reactions list...
According to that, this is a site filled with progtards giving each other reach arounds with ratings.

Or has anyone else noticed the RWNJs are in a propaganda fueled downward spiral?

Look at the front page, there are more lies there than a tRump rally.
It isn't just you. I have 5 of the most race-baiting, jew-baiting, spamming, personal attack posting USMBcon trolls on ignore and the forum is still 70-30 righties-leftys and the righties are mostly meme and GatewayPundit carpet-bombers.

It isn't just you. I have 5 of the most race-baiting, jew-baiting, spamming, personal attack posting USMBcon trolls on ignore and the forum is still 70-30 righties-leftys and the righties are mostly meme and GatewayPundit carpet-bombers.
I don't understand how anyone could still be taking gateway pundit seriously. They have never been truthful about anything that has been posted here.

Forum List

Back