Restaurant Puts Glass In Cops Sandwich

Glass does not "accidentally" get placed into one sandwich while all the other customers experience no such incident. They found several shards of glass in the officers sandwich. The glass was put there by someone. Find out who it is and charge them with attempted murder. Had the officer ingested that glass he could have died from internal bleeding. This is very serious. It should be treated seriously.

Typical of progressives...

What's also typical is that several progressives on here have made excuses about it.
Name the progressives on here who have made excuses about it.

You, Jake, and OldLady.

Me? Oh really? Point out my posts where I made excuses about it.........
Post #52 and about a dozen of Jake's. Take you pick.
Post #52 is not my post. You accused ME of making excuses. Point out my posts where I made excuses like you claim.

What's also typical is that several progressives on here have made excuses about it.

You, Jake, and OldLady.

Post #52 is not my post. You accused ME of making excuses. Point out my posts where I made excuses like you claim.

What's your take on post #52 and Jake's responses?

It's nice to know that folks like willmunny are surely on government watch lists.
Notwithstanding the OP's racist comment....
Government watch lists. Black helicopters. LOL...
Tin foil hat time....
Government watch lists are real.

So are black helicopters. One of them flew so low over my house about a month or two ago that the house was shaking. It sounded like it was going to crash land on the roof.

I thought it might be a police helicopter looking for a fugitive, but there was nothing in the local news about it.

Typical of progressives...

You, Jake, and OldLady.

Point out where I made excuses for it.

Good to see you calm down.

You, Jake, and OldLady.

What's your take on post #52 and Jake's responses?
You accused ME of making excuses. Show which post(s) of mine makes excuses.

Glass does not "accidentally" get placed into one sandwich while all the other customers experience no such incident. They found several shards of glass in the officers sandwich. The glass was put there by someone. Find out who it is and charge them with attempted murder. Had the officer ingested that glass he could have died from internal bleeding. This is very serious. It should be treated seriously.
You can believe that all you want. It is being treated seriously.

It's nice to know that folks like willmunny are surely on government watch lists.

Ha! Let them watch me! I'm a quiet, law-abiding citizen, nobody has any dirt on me. No threat is going to silence me because I have these massive, pendulously swinging ellipses between my legs called testicles. Which are powerful enough to have their own traces of gravity.
:lol: Sure you are. You have as much ball power as you do brain power: almost none.

Go stick a ****** dick in your mouth, you snotty jackass. For you to be defending this vile incident really says it all about your abhorrent character; you're well-trafficked ass is more butthurt by my assessment than by the most cowardly form of ATTEMPTED MURDER than one can commit, you sick, morally bankrupt waste of carbon compounds.
Typical far right crying. You talk big, get your ass kicked up your throat so that you eye is peeping out your butt, then whine like the wuss you are.

Don't dish what you can't take. You will never be able to outdo me on this, Will. Just understand it, accept it, and you will be happier.

I was not defending attempted murder but rather taking apart your stupidity.

Do you understand?

No, you PATHOLOGICALLY LYING psychopath! The first thing you did, you piece of gonorrheal filth, was get more offended by my ACCURATE assessment of the crybaby-basketball-American crime wave than the fact that these black committed the most cowardly attempted murder imaginable against a cop. Anybody with a triple-digit I.Q. reading these posts knows that you proved that you have the moral compass of the arachnid of your choice.

How do you make a sandwich and not notice there is glass in it?

Tin foil hat time....

So are black helicopters. One of them flew so low over my house about a month or two ago that the house was shaking. It sounded like it was going to crash land on the roof.

I thought it might be a police helicopter looking for a fugitive, but there was nothing in the local news about it.

Didn't your dog tell you the foil hat you wear makes you look funny?

Tin foil hat time....

361-obama-tiin-foil-hat-940..png

Ha! Let them watch me! I'm a quiet, law-abiding citizen, nobody has any dirt on me. No threat is going to silence me because I have these massive, pendulously swinging ellipses between my legs called testicles. Which are powerful enough to have their own traces of gravity.
:lol: Sure you are. You have as much ball power as you do brain power: almost none.

Go stick a ****** dick in your mouth, you snotty jackass. For you to be defending this vile incident really says it all about your abhorrent character; you're well-trafficked ass is more butthurt by my assessment than by the most cowardly form of ATTEMPTED MURDER than one can commit, you sick, morally bankrupt waste of carbon compounds.
Typical far right crying. You talk big, get your ass kicked up your throat so that you eye is peeping out your butt, then whine like the wuss you are.

Don't dish what you can't take. You will never be able to outdo me on this, Will. Just understand it, accept it, and you will be happier.

I was not defending attempted murder but rather taking apart your stupidity.

Do you understand?

No, you PATHOLOGICALLY LYING psychopath! The first thing you did, you piece of gonorrheal filth, was get more offended by my ACCURATE assessment of the crybaby-basketball-American crime wave than the fact that these black committed the most cowardly attempted murder imaginable against a cop. Anybody with a triple-digit I.Q. reading these posts knows that you proved that you have the moral compass of the arachnid of your choice.
You are stuttering. We are talking about glass in food, not a murdering crime wave. There is no evidence that the glass was intentionally inserted in the fund. Because I can critically think and you can't, you believe I am being immoral. That means you lead with your feelings, like almost all far right goonies, and cannot learn from evidence.

Tin foil hat time....

I don't have a foil hat and my dog died several years ago, fucking dumbass

Some people are simply so ignorant that they do not know that there are government watchlists and some police helicopters are painted black.

Terrorist Screening Center — FBI

4035865.jpg

It's nice to know this forum, unlike most others, permits participants to openly express their thoughts and opinions without being impeded by hypocritical P/C constraints.

If you disagree with what WillMunny has said I, for one, will be interested in reading your opinion.
Of course people disagree with stupid inbred bullshit like that.

The entire black race did not decide to put broken glass in the cops food. Likely it was only one demented fucktard who should be flayed alive for it.

Munny is likely a libtard poser who thinks he is being clever tricking all dem dar rednecks into agreeing with him and trading Klan gown tips.

Forum List

Back