Response: Katrina vs Haiti Quake

So true!

A promise is just a promise.

And a promise from a politician isn't worth the breath it took to speak it.

By the way, how much of our tax dollars (that the government doesn't have) did he promise anyway?

I don't have a problem with sending aid, monetary or otherwise, but where is this aid going to come from?

Immie

aid for nine million people is a big commitment. but hey! we take care of 12 million illegals what's a few more. we of course borrow more money from China,, til we collapse,, then we say "who is going to help us?" and the world shouts back "nobody."
Another Pathetic Compassionate Conservative Speaks Up.

clap, clap, clap...

yes, we know, you libtards have cornered the market on compassion..

How about ya' wait until the dust settles and all the people who need help get it before everyone starts patting themselves on the back?
Learn to slow down when you see my posts. Think, then type.

I said response. The results in Haiti will be troubled if only because Haiti is Haiti. Yet funny thing...that didn't stop the Obama admin from acting swifty.

swifty!

Sucks when you have to see a real life comparison before your very eyes...minus the FOX/GOP Spin Machine.

*angry

I read your post just fine. You're are just another asshat trying to use this disaster as a platform to take pot shots at your political opposition. You could give a fuck about all the people that died. All you care about here is making your side look good and the other bad. It's sick.
Unlike you right wingnut, I have no problem using truth to make political points. I don't need to make things up.

The comparison is glaring.

As far as caring...you remind me of some asswipe from the Boston Boards who used 'asshat' and fiegned intelligence along with compassion.

sucks having your political opponents show you up so badly.

sucks to be you.

*wink

hey willow , where did the blowhard cowboy stand on that issue, he even mangled his Spanish worse than his Engiish while kissing Fox's ass because repuke's love cheap labor

Learn to slow down when you see my posts. Think, then type.

I said response. The results in Haiti will be troubled if only because Haiti is Haiti. Yet funny thing...that didn't stop the Obama admin from acting swifty.

swifty!

Sucks when you have to see a real life comparison before your very eyes...minus the FOX/GOP Spin Machine.

*angry

I read your post just fine. You're are just another asshat trying to use this disaster as a platform to take pot shots at your political opposition. You could give a fuck about all the people that died. All you care about here is making your side look good and the other bad. It's sick.
Unlike you right wingnut, I have no problem using truth to make political points. I don't need to make things up.

As far as caring...you remind me of some asswipe from the Boston Boards who used 'asshat' and fiegned intelligence along with compassion.

sucks to be you.

*wink

:rofl:

I'm a right wingnut now

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

sucks to be you.

*wink

I'm a right wingnut now

no you are still an asshole!

Under President Obamals Leadership...Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Defense Secretary Gates, have cancelled plans and are getting into place to monitor their respective Depts' repsonse to the devastating Quake in Haiti.

Thank gawd for the Haitians that a Democratic led Admin is in office.

Gawd, only knows what the response would've been under a GOP led Admin..

Think Katrina.

Well, Mrs. Clinton wasn't really didn't have much on her plate these days anyway. We've pretty much got a grip on the terror thing...we've kissed and made up with everybody else...so there's not much else to do. She's probably glad it happened so she'd have something interesting to do.
That kind of comment is what poisons debate in America, but I understand the premise. It is the choice of words describing Clinton's motives that sucks. She spent most her life helping and caring for others...according to those who worked with her at the Children's group and others.

Under President Obamals Leadership...Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Defense Secretary Gates, have cancelled plans and are getting into place to monitor their respective Depts' repsonse to the devastating Quake in Haiti.

Thank gawd for the Haitians that a Democratic led Admin is in office.

Gawd, only knows what the response would've been under a GOP led Admin..

Think Katrina.

Well, Mrs. Clinton wasn't really didn't have much on her plate these days anyway. We've pretty much got a grip on the terror thing...we've kissed and made up with everybody else...so there's not much else to do. She's probably glad it happened so she'd have something interesting to do.
That kind of comment is what poisons debate in America, but I understand the premise. It is the choice of words describing Clinton's motives that sucks. She spent most her life helping and caring for others...according to those who worked with her at the Children's group and others.

that'll be the day that a shitstain like you gets to define what "poisons" debate..

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

aid for nine million people is a big commitment. but hey! we take care of 12 million illegals what's a few more. we of course borrow more money from China,, til we collapse,, then we say "who is going to help us?" and the world shouts back "nobody."
Another Pathetic Compassionate Conservative Speaks Up.

clap, clap, clap...

yes, we know, you libtards have cornered the market on compassion..
I never said that. The facts and the defensiveness of all the wingnuts like you speaks volunes.

sucks to be you

...you're populist prick.

sucks to be you.

*wink

I'm a right wingnut now

...your photo is in the online dictionary for Bitter Bitch.

that'll be the day that a shitstain like you gets to define what "poisons" debate..

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Your problem is you have no depth. You're just too shallow for your own good.

sucks to be you.

*wink

I'm a right wingnut now

no you are still an asshole!

FINALLY, a real example of projection. Take note CFrank and Dudette.

sure..I'm making a political issue out of it. Why not?

Because it's not over yet and this really is an inappropriate thing to turn into a Dem vs. Republican squabble that we see all the bloody damn time.

you are absolutely right, we must send the aid, I'm just telling you we are going to have to borrow it,, 1/2 of every dollar we spend is borrowed from China..

Or our government could give absolutely nothing and people could give generously from the bottom of their hearts through private charities and Churches and actually benefit the people. Then we wouldnt have to borrow one cent from China.

Now here is an interesting question. Has the adminsitration actually done something or are they just trying to look like they've done something? If they have actually done something to help people, please list what they've done.

Only a fool would not notice the competency and response of the US government and walk away without thinking of the disasterous response during Katrina.

Because most people would wait until something is actually done before patting themselves on the back for it.

Because it's not over yet and this really is an inappropriate thing to turn into a Dem vs. Republican squabble that we see all the bloody damn time.
The response is over. The Obama Admin responded in record time...for foriegners.

Bush/Cheney set a record of sorts...for non response for it's own citizens.

And the squabble is one thing. Stating glaring comparisons may hurt your wingnut camp...but....you guys never had a problem politicizing 911 and everything else.

sucks to be you

Only a fool would not notice the competency and response of the US government and walk away without thinking of the disasterous response during Katrina.

Because most people would wait until something is actually done before patting themselves on the back for it.

Kind of like how most people would wait until this whole situation was cleared up before trying to play weak ass "gotcha" politics but that didn't stop you from jumping to the defense of your own side in the GITMO thread. Piss off, douchebag.

The response is over. The Obama Admin responded in record time...for foriegners.

Bush/Cheney set a record of sorts...for non response for it's own citizens.

And the squabble is one thing. Stating glaring comparisons may hurt your wingnut camp...but....you guys never had a problem politicizing 911 and everything else.

sucks to be you

I've never been in the rightwing camp but since the earthquake just happened a couple days ago don't you think it's a little early? You can at least wait for the bodies to get cold.

Forum List

Back