Response: Katrina vs Haiti Quake

How about ya' wait until the dust settles and all the people who need help get it before everyone starts patting themselves on the back?

What Article said.

The ships only started to reach Port Au Prince and I want to hear where this aid's going and how it's working before we start making any political football out of it... unless of course, you want to note that Harry Reid referred to most of these people, and Obama, as "negroes." That's fair game now...

sure..I'm making a political issue out of it. Why not?

Only a fool would not notice the competency and response of the US government and walk away without thinking of the disasterous response during Katrina.

Because most people would wait until something is actually done before patting themselves on the back for it.

Kind of like how most people would wait until this whole situation was cleared up before trying to play weak ass "gotcha" politics but that didn't stop you from jumping to the defense of your own side in the GITMO thread. Piss off, douchebag.

Who is playing gotcha anything? You were wrong. I never made any sort of defense of the point, I was simply pointing out that you were wrong and that tehre is one and simply because you dont like it doesnt mean there isnt a point.

Because most people would wait until something is actually done before patting themselves on the back for it.

Kind of like how most people would wait until this whole situation was cleared up before trying to play weak ass "gotcha" politics but that didn't stop you from jumping to the defense of your own side in the GITMO thread. Piss off, douchebag.

Who is playing gotcha anything? You were wrong. I never made any sort of defense of the point, I was simply pointing out that you were wrong and that tehre is one and simply because you dont like it doesnt mean there isnt a point.

Yeah, you go ahead and hang your hat on that ...

Douche.

Learn to slow down when you see my posts. Think, then type.

I said response. The results in Haiti will be troubled if only because Haiti is Haiti. Yet funny thing...that didn't stop the Obama admin from acting swifty.

swifty!

Sucks when you have to see a real life comparison before your very eyes...minus the FOX/GOP Spin Machine.

*angry

I read your post just fine. You're are just another asshat trying to use this disaster as a platform to take pot shots at your political opposition. You could give a fuck about all the people that died. All you care about here is making your side look good and the other bad. It's sick.
Unlike you right wingnut, I have no problem using truth to make political points. I don't need to make things up.

The comparison is glaring.

As far as caring...you remind me of some asswipe from the Boston Boards who used 'asshat' and fiegned intelligence along with compassion.

sucks having your political opponents show you up so badly.

sucks to be you.

*wink

Ohh Look Article 15 NOW you are a rightwing nut, When did you join us?

I read your post just fine. You're are just another asshat trying to use this disaster as a platform to take pot shots at your political opposition. You could give a fuck about all the people that died. All you care about here is making your side look good and the other bad. It's sick.
Unlike you right wingnut, I have no problem using truth to make political points. I don't need to make things up.

As far as caring...you remind me of some asswipe from the Boston Boards who used 'asshat' and fiegned intelligence along with compassion.

sucks to be you.

*wink

A few hours ago. I'm still waiting for my secret decoder ring to arrive in the mail.

sucks to be you.

*wink

A few hours ago. I'm still waiting for my secret decoder ring to arrive in the mail.
you have to get a tattoo.

Isn't it ironic that in both cases, the victims of the natural disaster were creole-speaking blacks?

Not many creole speakers in New Orleans. More in central south and south west areas of the state. Plenty of Creoles in New Orleans. But they speak English

I can honestly say I'm not sure I've ever even heard someone speak Creole French. I've heard plenty of Cajun French.

How about ya' wait until the dust settles and all the people who need help get it before everyone starts patting themselves on the back?

I said response. The results in Haiti will be troubled if only because Haiti is Haiti. Yet funny thing...that didn't stop the Obama admin from acting swifty.

swifty!

Sucks when you have to see a real life comparison before your very eyes...minus the FOX/GOP Spin Machine.

*angry

You sound like a whining bitch pussy after its been fucked too hard.

Because it's not over yet and this really is an inappropriate thing to turn into a Dem vs. Republican squabble that we see all the bloody damn time.

If shit for brains Bush had been working instead of playing his fucking guitar this comparison wouldn't be able to be made. Its hardly the Democrats' fault that George Bush, a Republican, was utterly incompetent in the face of natural disaster and hence will be remembered for his incompetency every time a natural disaster occurs - that's BUSH's fault.

swifty!

*angry

You sound like a whining bitch pussy after its been fucked too hard.

Who knew that your dog could be so articulate of you were through with it ...

Under President Obamals Leadership...Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Defense Secretary Gates, have cancelled plans and are getting into place to monitor their respective Depts' repsonse to the devastating Quake in Haiti.

Thank gawd for the Haitians that a Democratic led Admin is in office.

Gawd, only knows what the response would've been under a GOP led Admin..

Think Katrina.

It would have been exactly the same as the 2 incidents, Hurricane Katrina and the devastating earthquake in Haiti, are NOT COMPARABLE in any way, shape or form.

First, with Katrina there was a MONUMENTAL FAILURE OF LEADERSHIP at the mayoral and State Governor level. The ENTIRE disaster could have been mitigated had these 2 inept fucking morons acted. There would have been ZERO DEATHS. Bush's response AFTER THE FAILURE OF THE 2 INEPT BOOBS was to rely on an incompetent FEMA director and as President he was held accountable.

Second, the earthquake that happened in Haiti was a MASSIVE SUDDEN EVENT. There wasn't 4 days of warning signs so the Haitian government could evacuate millions of people who are now helpless and homeless.

I'm thankful that I live in a country were we have the means to help out other nations in distress. It has always been like that here in America. Our Presidents aren't suppose to govern at the MAYORAL LEVEL AND STATE GOVERNOR LEVEL. They are suppose to govern at the FEDERAL LEVEL and maintain our relationship with the world community by helping out poorer countries just like we always have.

The problem is with people like you who politicize the deaths of innocent earthquake victims. Grow up!

Because it's not over yet and this really is an inappropriate thing to turn into a Dem vs. Republican squabble that we see all the bloody damn time.

If shit for brains Bush had been working instead of playing his fucking guitar this comparison wouldn't be able to be made. Its hardly the Democrats' fault that George Bush, a Republican, was utterly incompetent in the face of natural disaster and hence will be remembered for his incompetency every time a natural disaster occurs - that's BUSH's fault.

Your ignorance is quite revealing. I notice you don't place a single bit of blame on the people responsible for the deaths of 1200 American citizens. Nagan and Blanco.

First, with Katrina there was a MONUMENTAL FAILURE OF LEADERSHIP at the mayoral and State Governor level.

You seem to be missing an entire level of government in your statement.

The ENTIRE disaster could have been mitigated had these 2 inept fucking morons acted. There would have been ZERO DEATHS.[/b[

You are seriously stupid. Did you accidentally shoot a nail gun off into your head when you were a kid?

Bush's response AFTER THE FAILURE OF THE 2 INEPT BOOBS was to rely on an incompetent FEMA director and as President he was held accountable.

Why would he have to rely on an incompetent FEMA director (that he appointed)? Wasn't he the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES? Are you telling me the PRESIDENT is powerless to do anything himself, but instead is at the whim of his advisors?

Second, the earthquake that happened in Haiti was a MASSIVE SUDDEN EVENT. There wasn't 4 days of warning signs so the Haitian government could evacuate millions of people who are now helpless and homeless.

Uhhh, it wasn't known that Katrina was headed for New Orleans till less than THREE days before landfall. It was in fact a tropical storm three days before landfall, and its predicted landfall was the Florida panhandle till Friday afternoon, a mere 2 1/2 days before landfall.

Our Presidents aren't suppose to govern at the MAYORAL LEVEL AND STATE GOVERNOR LEVEL. They are suppose to govern at the FEDERAL LEVEL and maintain our relationship with the world community by helping out poorer countries just like we always have.
Maybe you could elaborate on exactly what the fuck you're talking about. Does governing at the FEDERAL LEVEL mean total and utter incompetence?

I'm thankful that I live in a country were we have the means to help out other nations in distress. It has always been like that here in America. Our Presidents aren't suppose to govern at the MAYORAL LEVEL AND STATE GOVERNOR LEVEL. They are suppose to govern at the FEDERAL LEVEL and maintain our relationship with the world community by helping out poorer countries just like we always have.

The problem is with people like you who politicize the deaths of innocent earthquake victims. Grow up![/QUOTE]

sucks to be you.

*wink

Hate to burst your bubble on that whole decoder ring deal, but the new government issued units that have been shipping out since January 20th of last year are all duds. See, back in the day, the decoder rings could decipher racial comments like "problems" actually meant "negroes" but lately, the word "negro" is the furthest thing from a "problem". Go figure! Oh yeah! I almost forgot...the new rings also come with a special practice secret message...

D R I N K M O R E O V A L T I N E

First, with Katrina there was a MONUMENTAL FAILURE OF LEADERSHIP at the mayoral and State Governor level.

The ENTIRE disaster could have been mitigated had these 2 inept fucking morons acted. There would have been ZERO DEATHS.[/b[

You are seriously stupid. Did you accidentally shoot a nail gun off into your head when you were a kid?

Why would he have to rely on an incompetent FEMA director (that he appointed)? Wasn't he the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES? Are you telling me the PRESIDENT is powerless to do anything himself, but instead is at the whim of his advisors?

Uhhh, it wasn't known that Katrina was headed for New Orleans till less than THREE days before landfall. It was in fact a tropical storm three days before landfall, and its predicted landfall was the Florida panhandle till Friday afternoon, a mere 2 1/2 days before landfall.

Our Presidents aren't suppose to govern at the MAYORAL LEVEL AND STATE GOVERNOR LEVEL. They are suppose to govern at the FEDERAL LEVEL and maintain our relationship with the world community by helping out poorer countries just like we always have.
Maybe you could elaborate on exactly what the fuck you're talking about. Does governing at the FEDERAL LEVEL mean total and utter incompetence?

The problem is with people like you who politicize the deaths of innocent earthquake victims. Grow up!
[/QUOTE]

Notice how this incompetent debater attempts to counter my factual statements with a personal attack. It's typical of the left to behave in this manner....simular to school children who have been told to stop eating the paper mache` paste or sniffing the airplane glue. I guess the side effects are quite telling as evidenced by this "Spiderman Tuba's" response.

Question. How old are you? 12, 13? That's about where I place your communication skills.

Notice how this incompetent debater attempts to counter my factual statements with a personal attack.

ROTFLMAO - you actually think the following qualifies as a "factual statement" ? Really? Seriously?

"The ENTIRE disaster could have been mitigated had these 2 inept fucking morons acted. There would have been ZERO DEATHS." PatekPhilippe

Really?

Sorry Patek, if you think Katrina could have rolled through NOLA and the north shore with ZERO deaths just because 2 people "act" - then you're an idiot. If you further consider your ridiculous claim to be a "factual statement" rather than just your idiotic opinion, then you are not only an idiot, but brain dead.

[/QUOTE]

Now wait just a gosh darn minute!!! You know good and well that they knew right where Katrina was gonna hit for weeks before it ever developed. Don't you remember? Bush not only was bright enough to create a cat 5 hurricane, he was also able to steer it towards N.O. He was off by just a smidge...but hell, close is good enough when you're talking about horseshoes, handgrenades, nukes or hurricanes. But what was REALLY brilliant was his ability to keep all those people right there in the Big Easy until he could blow the levees! That was one crafty dude....No wonder he was so damn cocky!

But what was REALLY brilliant was his ability to keep all those people right there in the Big Easy until he could blow the levees!

Actually, what was REALLY brilliant is the WICKED ass guitar solo Bush played to help ROCK Katrina victims through their bad times.

408bush_guitar_neworleans.jpg

Seems the best way to keep from letting on your an incompetent moron during a disaster is to do NOTHING.

Notice how this incompetent debater attempts to counter my factual statements with a personal attack.

ROTFLMAO - you actually think the following qualifies as a "factual statement" ? Really? Seriously?

"The ENTIRE disaster could have been mitigated had these 2 inept fucking morons acted. There would have been ZERO DEATHS." PatekPhilippe

Really?

Sorry Patek, if you think Katrina could have rolled through NOLA and the north shore with ZERO deaths just because 2 people "act" - then you're an idiot. If you further consider your ridiculous claim to be a "factual statement" rather than just your idiotic opinion, then you are not only an idiot, but brain dead.

Once again your ignorance is showing....you see...they had this thing called AN EVACUATION PLAN that they NEVER PUT INTO ACTION until Bush called Blanco and literally ordered her to evacuate...but by then the cities DISASTER PREPAREDNESS PLAN WAS EXPOSED FOR THE JOKE IT WAS....Nagin FAILED, Blanco FAILED...yet in your supreme dishonesty you give them a pass for no other reason than they are Democrats.

You're pathetic.

Forum List

Back