Respected Kuwaiti Scholar on NECESSITY of Beating Your Wife

[

Unlike you, I've never seen Dave advocate violence against his fellow Americans.

Then you haven't been paying attention. But you usually don't.

INcidently, Multi-National Corporations are not my fellow Americans.

Never met a rich person the whole 11 years I was in the military. Oh, wait, I did meet one. An idiot nephew they wouldn't let run the company so they let him get a commission in the army. The men laughed at him when he waddled up in front of formation.

Actually, towards the end of my service (spent over 20 years in the U.S. Navy), while I was working as a classifier at a MEPS, I met someone who had everything going for them, and also had a good paying job with their parents company.

I asked them why they were joining, and they said it was to make money.

I then told them what it was like being an enlisted person, and what the pay was. Spent about 30 min. telling them what life was like in the military (had spent a lot of time in it by then), and told them what they were in store for, as well as what the pay was like.

They didn't enlist, based on what I'd told them.

Never looked back and felt remorse for losing that contract. They were better off not being in the military.

since when is Radical Islamists' abuse of women has anything to do with Zionism?

I don't get the connection, enlighten me.

The only reason why Neo-Con tools bring up h ow "bad" Muslims are is to keep justifying policies to underwrite the Zionist Entity.

Can you actually back up this claim?

Because it doesn't sound highly accurate.

Yeah, that's why all the usual ZIonist tools are here in this thread. Because this has nothing at all to do with Muslim bashing and everything to do with women. Really.

the same people who called Sandra Fluke a "Slut" because she thought her friend should get birth control pills for her ovarian cysts. They are all concerned about the women.

[

Unlike you, I've never seen Dave advocate violence against his fellow Americans.

Never met a rich person the whole 11 years I was in the military. Oh, wait, I did meet one. An idiot nephew they wouldn't let run the company so they let him get a commission in the army. The men laughed at him when he waddled up in front of formation.

What do multinational companies and your limited life experiences have to do with you believing workers who've been laid off should be allowed to beat their ex-bosses with baseball bats and terrorize their kids?

[

What do multinational companies and your limited life experiences have to do with you believing workers who've been laid off should be allowed to beat their ex-bosses with baseball bats and terrorize their kids?

Well, funny you should mention that.

They had a cut story in the paper where a "American" executive was held hostage in his factory for a week by his Chinese employees when they figured he was going to outsource their jobs to India, where they are even more poor and desperate. Oh, yeah. And the local police didn't get involved. Except maybe to laugh how this asshole was being held hostage by a bunch of women.

(Not sure if they got the 10 to a room, 120 to a bathroom and barbed wire Mitt Romney thought was such a swell deal, though.)

Maybe if we gave those Chinese babes some baseball bats...

Just remember, it's only "Class Warfare" when they fight back.

They are progressives, their brains are normal size. You have a PEA.

Your second-grade arguments, while amusing in an "OMG, he REALLY thinks he's making a sound point?! :lmao: " kind of way, are less than compelling.

Second-grade arguments are required when talking to you. Otherwise you would be unable to comprehend.

PeeWee Hermann would be proud of you.

peewee.jpg

Quick question.......................if Christians believe in protecting and helping women, then let me ask just a couple of simple questions...........................

Why is it that conservatives (who like to tout themselves as being Christian) are against equal pay for equal work when it comes to women? Most times, it seems the good "Christians" are against letting women get equal pay for what a man does for the same job. They're happy that it stays at only 70 percent of what men make.

Why is it that conservatives are against women having a choice in whether or not they have kids?

Sorry, but most Christian conservatives would rather have a woman barefoot and pregnant in front of a stove.

Check what some of the tea baggers have said if you don't believe me.
I know your programming forces you to bring up Christianity whenever Islam is criticized, but take it elsewhere.

So, is that a "no" then?

It's "I'm not falling for your ZIonist Shit".

I willl have a party the day Israel is pushed into the sea.

I'm tired of American boys coming back in body bags because of Zionist manipulations.

Soooo...let me try to follow this meth-fueled spaghetti "logic":

You make a claim that I've called for the deaths of fellow Americans. When challenged to back up this claim, you screech about Zionists and wish for the genocide of Jews, followed by insincere concern for members of the military of a nation you hate.

That about cover it?

Yawn, guy, if were really bored, I'm sure I could link back to all the times you called Sandra Fluke horrible names...

But I don't want to go there.
Hint for the progressivism-impaired:

Advocating violence against your fellow Americans does NOT equal calling someone horrible names.

You fail. Yet again, you fail. Constantly, you fail. Always, you fail.

Quick question.......................if Christians believe in protecting and helping women, then let me ask just a couple of simple questions...........................

Why is it that conservatives (who like to tout themselves as being Christian) are against equal pay for equal work when it comes to women? Most times, it seems the good "Christians" are against letting women get equal pay for what a man does for the same job. They're happy that it stays at only 70 percent of what men make.

Why is it that conservatives are against women having a choice in whether or not they have kids?

Sorry, but most Christian conservatives would rather have a woman barefoot and pregnant in front of a stove.

I know your programming forces you to bring up Christianity whenever Islam is criticized, but take it elsewhere.

Really? Are you so blinded by your rhetoric that you think my post had anything to do with Islam?

Might wanna check again Dipshit DaveMan......................I challenge you to find anywhere in this post that I talked about Islam.

You can't.

Which.....................shows what a partisan hack you really are.

Really? Are you so blinded by your rhetoric that you think my post had anything to do with Islam?

Might wanna check again Dipshit DaveMan......................I challenge you to find anywhere in this post that I talked about Islam.

You can't.

Which.....................shows what a partisan hack you really are.

?

Umm, that was his entire point. The thread is about Islamic leaders advocating for the necessary beating of their wife and you ignored Islam entirely (the point of the thread) and brought up Christianity instead.

You reinforced his claim there…

Yawn, guy, if were really bored, I'm sure I could link back to all the times you called Sandra Fluke horrible names...

But I don't want to go there.
Hint for the progressivism-impaired:

Advocating violence against your fellow Americans does NOT equal calling someone horrible names.

You fail. Yet again, you fail. Constantly, you fail. Always, you fail.

Dave, my goal is to drive you batshit crazy...

So.

Mission accomplished, baby!

Well, funny you should mention that.

They had a cut story in the paper where a "American" executive was held hostage in his factory for a week by his Chinese employees when they figured he was going to outsource their jobs to India, where they are even more poor and desperate. Oh, yeah. And the local police didn't get involved. Except maybe to laugh how this asshole was being held hostage by a bunch of women.

(Not sure if they got the 10 to a room, 120 to a bathroom and barbed wire Mitt Romney thought was such a swell deal, though.)

Maybe if we gave those Chinese babes some baseball bats...

Just remember, it's only "Class Warfare" when they fight back.

I watched it on CNBC. That's what I have on all day.

Do you know what happened? Of course you don't.

He was moving part of his production to India so he offered a severance package to those workers whom he was laying off, not always a common practice in China. So the other employees also demanded the same payment. He told them that if was for the employees whom he was laying off. So employees started to quit in droves, demanding payment. He told them that's not how it worked, that you didn't get severance if you quit. Thinking it was unfair that the employees getting fired were getting a bonus and everybody else wasn't, they took him hostage. The subtext here is that it's pretty easy for the employees getting laid off or quitting to find a job elsewhere.

And like I said, I don't recall Dave advocating violence against his fellow Americans, particularly as a means of extracting wealth from others. You have no problems with that though. Far leftists who believe the world owes them a living tend to think that way.

So, is that a "no" then?

It's "I'm not falling for your ZIonist Shit".

I willl have a party the day Israel is pushed into the sea.

I'm tired of American boys coming back in body bags because of Zionist manipulations.

Soooo...let me try to follow this meth-fueled spaghetti "logic":

You make a claim that I've called for the deaths of fellow Americans. When challenged to back up this claim, you screech about Zionists and wish for the genocide of Jews, followed by insincere concern for members of the military of a nation you hate.

That about cover it?

Deflection is Joe's primary tactic.

Ask him why he thinks its OK for workers to terrorize the boss's kids, he'll deflect to dressage ponies. It's predictable.

Forum List

Back