Respected Kuwaiti Scholar on NECESSITY of Beating Your Wife

[

Deflection is Joe's primary tactic.

Ask him why he thinks its OK for workers to terrorize the boss's kids, he'll deflect to dressage ponies. It's predictable.

Why do you think it's okay for the Bosses to terrorize workers' kids? YOu know, like cutting their food, their medical insurance, etc.

Frankly, the whole system you support is based on holding children hostage, at the end of the day.

Frankly, the whole system you support is based on holding children hostage, at the end of the day.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Far leftists who believe the world owes them a living tend to think that way.

Looping it back to the OP, one extremist says its OK to beat your wife, another says its OK to beat your ex-boss.

Last edited:
I watched it on CNBC. That's what I have on all day.

That explains much.

Do you know what happened? Of course you don't.

Yes, I'm aware of the details, you are about to bore me with. doesn't change the story in the least.

And like I said, I don't recall Dave advocating violence against his fellow Americans, particularly as a means of extracting wealth from others. You have no problems with that though. Far leftists who believe the world owes them a living tend to think that way.

Funny, the only parasites I see are the investors. I find it hilarious that you think when working folks fight back, they are horrible people, but you are perfectly okay with managers, investors and other parasites abusing the workers.

They aren't my fellow Americans. They are THE ENEMY. When you wrong me, you become my ENEMY. Nothing else you do after that matters.

Doesn't have to be that way. The Plutocrats were making plenty of money when we had a strong middle class and well controlled markets. Shit, they were making money hand over fist under Clinton. But damn, they had to give some it to the people doing the actual work. They'd rather have wrecked the economy than share.

"The Problem with Capitalism are Capitalists. They're too Damned Greedy!" - Herbert Hoover.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Looping it back to the OP, one extremist says its OK to beat your wife, another says its OK to beat your ex-boss.

Again, if your ex-boss cut your medical insurance when your child was undergoing Chemo, this is okay by you?

Seriously, what kind of twisted world view do you have where you go through life trying to rationalize selfishness?

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Again, if your ex-boss cut your medical insurance when your child was undergoing Chemo, this is okay by you?

Seriously, what kind of twisted world view do you have where you go through life trying to rationalize selfishness?

No, it's not OK by me. I think it's appalling. I'm not surprised that there has been a political backlash leading to Obamacare.

But a civil society is dependent upon the rule of law, not mob rule and fears of violence. Your advocacy of violence as a means to extract wealth from others - and your hatred goes far beyond anything to do with medical bills - is despicable and far worse than people being dropped from medical coverage.

It's "I'm not falling for your ZIonist Shit".

I willl have a party the day Israel is pushed into the sea.

I'm tired of American boys coming back in body bags because of Zionist manipulations.

Soooo...let me try to follow this meth-fueled spaghetti "logic":

You make a claim that I've called for the deaths of fellow Americans. When challenged to back up this claim, you screech about Zionists and wish for the genocide of Jews, followed by insincere concern for members of the military of a nation you hate.

That about cover it?

Ask him why he thinks its OK for workers to terrorize the boss's kids, he'll deflect to dressage ponies. It's predictable.

Its troll and I can’t fathom why some of the more white hairs (as defined by time here on the board, not actual age) still feed him. I learned a while ago that the only glancing food the bigoted joe will get from me is the responses where I talk about him as though he is not in the thread – like this post here :D

Thousands of posts, less than enough links and facts to fill up one hand and virtually all of them lies or misrepresentations. What is the point in debating a poster like that, you get nowhere.

They aren't my fellow Americans. They are THE ENEMY. When you wrong me, you become my ENEMY. Nothing else you do after that matters.

You'd have more credibility on socioeconomics if you didn't also channel your anger into bigotry and hatred towards an entire religious group because a few of them were mean to you 30 years ago. Otherwise, you're just a whiny leftist with serious anger management issues.

[

No, it's not OK by me. I think it's appalling. I'm not surprised that there has been a political backlash leading to Obamacare.

But a civil society is dependent upon the rule of law, not mob rule and fears of violence. Your advocacy of violence as a means to extract wealth from others - and your hatred goes far beyond anything to do with medical bills - is despicable and far worse than people being dropped from medical coverage.

Actually, reason I was let go from the last job, medical bills.

I guess it was just me and not my kid, so that makes it okay in your eyes. Or whatever.

Fact is, threats of worker's violence built the middle class in this country. Look up the history of the labor movement sometime. They didn't win a middle class in this country by singing Kumbaya. They won it by giving as good as they got. That and the Plutocrats seeing what was happening to their brethern in Germany, China and Russia for good measure.

Now, yeah, would I rather have problems resolved through a nice sensible discussion? Absolutely.

Do I think violence or the threat of violence is sometimes needed to get the point across. Ab-so-fucking-lutely.

Your class has destroyed the country, but frankly, from what I've seen, you don't care. You just take advantage. Most of us are trying to just keep things going. Your sort is looking on how can we foreclose on Granny's house.

And you truly wonder why some of us are angry.

You'd have more credibility on socioeconomics if you didn't also channel your anger into bigotry and hatred towards an entire religious group because a few of them were mean to you 30 years ago. Otherwise, you're just a whiny leftist with serious anger management issues.

Guy, you don't get to talk about "socioeconomic" after your sort destroyed the economy after a lot of clear warnings from folks like Dr. Krugman that what you were doing was dangerous.

The biggest mistake we made after 2008 was not having show-trials for the plutocrats.

Instead, Obama tried to work with them, and big surprise, they screwed him.

[

Its troll and I can’t fathom why some of the more white hairs (as defined by time here on the board, not actual age) still feed him. I learned a while ago that the only glancing food the bigoted joe will get from me is the responses where I talk about him as though he is not in the thread – like this post here :D

We'll you usually get spanked when you talk to me, so I can see why you avoid it...

[

Actually, reason I was let go from the last job, medical bills.

I guess it was just me and not my kid, so that makes it okay in your eyes. Or whatever.

Fact is, threats of worker's violence built the middle class in this country. Look up the history of the labor movement sometime. They didn't win a middle class in this country by singing Kumbaya. They won it by giving as good as they got. That and the Plutocrats seeing what was happening to their brethern in Germany, China and Russia for good measure.

Now, yeah, would I rather have problems resolved through a nice sensible discussion? Absolutely.

Do I think violence or the threat of violence is sometimes needed to get the point across. Ab-so-fucking-lutely.

Your class has destroyed the country, but frankly, from what I've seen, you don't care. You just take advantage. Most of us are trying to just keep things going. Your sort is looking on how can we foreclose on Granny's house.

And you truly wonder why some of us are angry.

You sound no different than the nutters on the right saying that Obama and the Democrats are pushing us towards civil war.

Quick question.......................if Christians believe in protecting and helping women, then let me ask just a couple of simple questions...........................

Why is it that conservatives (who like to tout themselves as being Christian) are against equal pay for equal work when it comes to women? Most times, it seems the good "Christians" are against letting women get equal pay for what a man does for the same job. They're happy that it stays at only 70 percent of what men make.

Why is it that conservatives are against women having a choice in whether or not they have kids?

Sorry, but most Christian conservatives would rather have a woman barefoot and pregnant in front of a stove.

Check what some of the tea baggers have said if you don't believe me.
I know your programming forces you to bring up Christianity whenever Islam is criticized, but take it elsewhere.

Really? Are you so blinded by your rhetoric that you think my post had anything to do with Islam?

Might wanna check again Dipshit DaveMan......................I challenge you to find anywhere in this post that I talked about Islam.

You can't.

Which.....................shows what a partisan hack you really are.
My goodness, but you're not bright.

Other people criticized Islam. In accordance with your programming, you criticized Christianity and ignored the legitimate criticisms of the religion that, while it appreciates your mindless apologia, still wants you dead because you're an American.

Get it now?

Probably not.

Yawn, guy, if were really bored, I'm sure I could link back to all the times you called Sandra Fluke horrible names...

But I don't want to go there.
Hint for the progressivism-impaired:

Advocating violence against your fellow Americans does NOT equal calling someone horrible names.

You fail. Yet again, you fail. Constantly, you fail. Always, you fail.

Dave, my goal is to drive you batshit crazy...

So.

Mission accomplished, baby!

Well, that's certainly one way to pretend you didn't get your ass metaphorically kicked. How's that working out for you, by the way? :lmao:

It's "I'm not falling for your ZIonist Shit".

I willl have a party the day Israel is pushed into the sea.

I'm tired of American boys coming back in body bags because of Zionist manipulations.

Soooo...let me try to follow this meth-fueled spaghetti "logic":

You make a claim that I've called for the deaths of fellow Americans. When challenged to back up this claim, you screech about Zionists and wish for the genocide of Jews, followed by insincere concern for members of the military of a nation you hate.

That about cover it?

Well, that's what happens when your entire life is based on nothing but emotion.

And in Joe's case, the primary emotions are hate and anger.

It must really SUCK to be him. :cool:

I watched it on CNBC. That's what I have on all day.

That explains much.

Do you know what happened? Of course you don't.

Yes, I'm aware of the details, you are about to bore me with. doesn't change the story in the least.

And like I said, I don't recall Dave advocating violence against his fellow Americans, particularly as a means of extracting wealth from others. You have no problems with that though. Far leftists who believe the world owes them a living tend to think that way.

Funny, the only parasites I see are the investors. I find it hilarious that you think when working folks fight back, they are horrible people, but you are perfectly okay with managers, investors and other parasites abusing the workers.

Doesn't have to be that way. The Plutocrats were making plenty of money when we had a strong middle class and well controlled markets. Shit, they were making money hand over fist under Clinton. But damn, they had to give some it to the people doing the actual work. They'd rather have wrecked the economy than share.

"The Problem with Capitalism are Capitalists. They're too Damned Greedy!" - Herbert Hoover.
Get off your ass and get to work, you lazy bastard. The world doesn't owe you shit.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

427894_4245690792324_371655425_n.jpeg

Maybe you could explain that, Joe. It's the kind of irrational non-logic you're good at.

[

Maybe you could explain that, Joe. It's the kind of irrational non-logic you're good at.

pictures of "Uncle Tom" Sowell aside, exactly how is it taking other people's money when you make sure the people WHO ACTUALLY DO THE WORK get a fair share of the profits?

The point is, the investor really contributes NOTHING to the actual making of a product or service. He just reaps the rewards.

The guy on the assembly line or in the office who designed the products, procured the material, did the assembly, shipped the product, they had a lot more with making that happen than the "investor".

Guy, you all put Plutocracy on the ballot last November.

It lost.

[

pictures of "Uncle Tom" Sowell aside, exactly how is it taking other people's money when you make sure the people WHO ACTUALLY DO THE WORK get a fair share of the profits?

The point is, the investor really contributes NOTHING to the actual making of a product or service. He just reaps the rewards.

The guy on the assembly line or in the office who designed the products, procured the material, did the assembly, shipped the product, they had a lot more with making that happen than the "investor".

Guy, you all put Plutocracy on the ballot last November.

It lost.
:clap2: I KNEW you could do it! All the class envy and justification for theft I expected!

Forum List

Back