Rescue? Note The Ambassador's Pants Are On Backwards And His Belt Is Unbuckled

CaféAuLait;6098995 said:
Here Willow, I circled the part I was talkng about:

2vj4ljn.jpg

I see it. I just can't tell what it is. I wonder why all these "rescuers" had to take pictures before they took him to the hospital. Isn't that a bit odd? :eusa_eh:

I find it odd too, however with today being the information age, I can see people videoing anything. However if they were rescuing him why not get him to a hospital then take photos? Just about evey photo his rescuers seem to have their phones out taking pictures. That would be the last thing on my mind in an emergency.

Dumb ass.

I don't have to know WHY something happened, for it to have actually happened... especially when there is photographic evidence.

I don't have to know WHY JFK was shot, to know that it happened. I have seen photographic evidence.

I don't have to know WHY Stonehenge was built, to know that it was. I have seen photographic evidence.

I don't have to know WHY the ambassadors pants were on backwards, to know that they were. I have seen the photographic evidence.

Douche nozzle.

Well, that's INTERESTING considering the entire premise of this thread is that backwards pants are proof that the Ambassador was tortured and raped and killed.

So, please DO continue with dodging the WHY....not even willing to give a theory. I wouldn't want to be known to agree with the crazy OP either.

130+ posts about backwards pants?

:eusa_eh:

Geez people.....

It's the only way we can tell bad people from good people.

Explain to me what sort of investigation is underway:

"looters and curiosity-seekers were free to roam in the initial chaotic aftermath, and many documents may already have disappeared.
No government-provided security forces are guarding the compound, and Libyan investigators have visited just once, according to a member of the family who owns the compound and who allowed the journalists to enter Wednesday.
Two private security guards paid for by the compound’s Libyan owner are the only people watching over the sprawling site, which is composed of two adjoining villa complexes and protected in some places by a wall only eight feet high."

I don't see anything there about anyone investigating anything.

Sensitive documents left behind at American mission in Libya - The Washington Post

CaféAuLait;6099132 said:
CaféAuLait;6098995 said:

2vj4ljn.jpg

I see it. I just can't tell what it is. I wonder why all these "rescuers" had to take pictures before they took him to the hospital. Isn't that a bit odd? :eusa_eh:

I find it odd too, however with today being the information age, I can see people videoing anything. However if they were rescuing him why not get him to a hospital then take photos? Just about evey photo his rescuers seem to have their phones out taking pictures. That would be the last thing on my mind in an emergency.

The answer is that even they can tell he's already dead and has been for quite a while. Lividity has set in.

CaféAuLait;6099132 said:
CaféAuLait;6098995 said:

2vj4ljn.jpg

The whole Arab Spring and freedom movement is based on cell phones and social media, Foxbot. You seen a lot of video ?LOL All BS gossip for dupes only...

CaféAuLait;6099078 said:
Lots of possible explanations. Wait for investigation before going off half cocked as usual.

Did anyone say the same to the WH who first blamed this violence on a film? Why not wait for an 'investigation' before declaring such?

Because in 20 other countries there were protests triggered by the film, and first CIA reports did the same? More Pubcrappe, no "lies"...

So why is the WH now saying this WAS NOT the case. Also the 'protests' were set off by the terrorist attack and snowballed from there. The trailer was first uploaded to Youtube in July.

CaféAuLait;6099132 said:

The whole Arab Spring and freedom movement is based on cell phones and social media, Foxbot. You seen a lot of video ?LOL All BS gossip for dupes only...

Maybe you would like to read my comment again? People, ALL people video everything these days, that was my point exactly. The information age, which we have at our fingertips.

Again this would be the LAST thing on my mind in an emergency though as stated above. WTF does my pointing such out have to do with Fox News, or being duped? :confused:

"looters and curiosity-seekers were free to roam in the initial chaotic aftermath, and many documents may already have disappeared.
No government-provided security forces are guarding the compound, and Libyan investigators have visited just once, according to a member of the family who owns the compound and who allowed the journalists to enter Wednesday.
Two private security guards paid for by the compound’s Libyan owner are the only people watching over the sprawling site, which is composed of two adjoining villa complexes and protected in some places by a wall only eight feet high."

Sensitive documents left behind at American mission in Libya - The Washington Post

Then change the channel. Did Fox mention the State Dept., FBI, and CIA investigations? Doubtful LOL.

As opposed to RW BS and media gotcha, they take time.

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;6099132 said:

The answer is that even they can tell he's already dead and has been for quite a while. Lividity has set in.

From the photos I have seen you are correct. He is dead and had been.

CaféAuLait;6099178 said:
CaféAuLait;6099132 said:

Maybe you would like to read my comment again? People, ALL people video everything these days, that was my point exactly. The information age, which we have at our fingertips.

Again this would be the LAST thing on my mind in an emergency though as stated above. WTF does my pointing such out have to do with Fox News, or being duped? :confused:

Who said they were videoing in this picture??

After 9/11 conservatives have no ground to stand on in regards to national security. And it gets worse. These fools supported the illegal invasion, conquering and destruction of Iraq.

"
Three weeks after the attack that killed Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans in Benghazi, Libya, the investigation remains in its initial stages with just a handful of suspects detained and the crime scenes minimally secured, The Washington Post reports.
And Reuters quotes Libya's deputy foreign minister, Mohammed Adbel Aziz, as saying that his country has yet to agree with the United States on how the U.S. investigative team will cooperate in the probe, with the country's prosecutor general having given only verbal approval for a joint investigation."

Doesn't sound to me like there's an investigation yet.

Wednesday's global agenda: Libya investigation slow to get under way - The Hill's Global Affairs

Then change the channel. Did Fox mention the State Dept., FBI, and CIA investigations? Doubtful LOL.

Since when is CNN, LA Times, ABC news , WAPO and CBS, "right wing" ? Those are the articles being refernced through this thread. I don't think there has been on Fox article mentioned. But hey, I could have missed it.

Did we mention autopsy?

CaféAuLait;6099178 said:

Who said they were videoing in this picture??

Perhaps you would like to go back and read the question I answered and keep the entire discussion in context. Someone asked if I found it strange, I said with it being the information age, I can see people videoing anything these days.

After 9/11 conservatives have no ground to stand on in regards to national security. And it gets worse. These fools supported the illegal invasion, conquering and destruction of Iraq.

So 9-11 had nothing to do with Clinton ignoring warnings? Nothing to do with his inaction? Please.

Forum List

Back