Reputation System Tweaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bad---you only predicted it would fail. Sorry.

Ah, yes.. I did.. You might even use the word "speculation"... I've seen many a board transfer ownership, and many a new owner jump right in to pissing people off by making unnecessary changes, and then being cocky about it..

Those boards cease to exist.

Case in point - This one.. Many people have gone. The response was that it's normal to lose a few to gain more, or some such. The posting is way down.. The daily userlist is way down.. The spam and/or bot accounts are way up.

Very unproductive.

Why not go in search of new users while keeping the ones that actually kept this board active?

Ah, yes.. I did.. You might even use the word "speculation"... I've seen many a board transfer ownership, and many a new owner jump right in to pissing people off by making unnecessary changes, and then being cocky about it..

Case in point - This one.. Many people have gone. The response was that it's normal to lose a few to gain more, or some such. The posting is way down.. The daily userlist is way down.. The spam and/or bot accounts are way up.

Very unproductive.

Why not go in search of new users while keeping the ones that actually kept this board active?

This is without doubt the slowest time of year. Check out what was going on last year at this time.

Changes are coming, be patient. I for one am hoping to push the current politics and news/war issues.

Very unproductive.

Hell if I know---ain't my board. PM Greg and help him mke his board a stellar one !

This is without doubt the slowest time of year. Check out what was going on last year at this time.

Changes are coming, be patient. I for one am hoping to push the current politics and news/war issues.

Oh, I know.. I was around last year.. That's an entirely different thing, however..

Boards come, and they go.

This board has been around for some time, I'm SURE it will survive an ownership change.

I've not been a member here for very long, but the quality of posters on this board is VERY high.

Just for fun, I've used some very taboo words, just to see if I would get censored, didn't happen, I'm impressed.

I'm here for the long run, STAY THE COURSE.

:rofl:

Boards come, and they go.

This board has been around for some time, I'm SURE it will survive an ownership change.

I've not been a member here for very long, but the quality of posters on this board is VERY high.

Just for fun, I've used some very taboo words, just to see if I would get censored, didn't happen, I'm impressed.

I'm here for the long run, STAY THE COURSE.

:rofl:
Ummm, let me do a review. ah one, two, three. :razz:

I can see why Greg did it. Not lost on me though, that <b>he takes away while giving himself 50 points.</b> Bout sums him up at the moment don't it?

Oh, that's classic. Classy, too.

Everyone else has to earn, have it taken away, re-earn, have it taken away again, and he just "gives" to himself.

:clap2:

I think be able to see who reps who and the comments made is a pretty cool power to have ---wanna share?

When are you going to get over it? Considering your pov, via your posts, it's pretty weird you keep posting here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back