Republicans; why should I vote republican?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't vote Republican, they will shut down Government

So, recently I seen a post put up by vox claiming, yet again, that Obama won term 2 based on the fact that the ‘purists’ stayed home. This really needs a thread all its own because I am tired of hearing this monumental mischaracterization of those that no longer accept the corruption of the republicans. For some reason, these people think that we should vote for a politician that does not represent us or really stand for anything that we stand for. For this, they refer to us as ‘purist.’ I find that term funny as it does not fit me in the slightest. I am not looking for the perfect candidate – he does not exist – but I AM looking for someone that at least represents a sliver of what I stand for and the republicans are not placing people in power that fit that description.

This all leads me to one simple question: why should I vote for you?

Republicans, tell me, why should I vote republican? What stances does the party actually represent (in actions mind you, not just useless rhetoric) that you think I should cast a vote for your candidate? Here is your chance to show how we are ‘purists’ by showing us what stances your party has that represent the values I hold. Good luck.
So you wont turn into the whiney, crybaby homo that you become by voting demodumb

Last edited:
Vote Republican and they will drive gays back into the closet where they belong.

Nah, we are going to drive the reactionaries of the far right into the closet unless they change.

Vote Republican and they will bring you jobs, jobs, jobs

Trust me

So, recently I seen a post put up by vox claiming, yet again, that Obama won term 2 based on the fact that the ‘purists’ stayed home. This really needs a thread all its own because I am tired of hearing this monumental mischaracterization of those that no longer accept the corruption of the republicans. For some reason, these people think that we should vote for a politician that does not represent us or really stand for anything that we stand for. For this, they refer to us as ‘purist.’ I find that term funny as it does not fit me in the slightest. I am not looking for the perfect candidate – he does not exist – but I AM looking for someone that at least represents a sliver of what I stand for and the republicans are not placing people in power that fit that description.

Republicans, tell me, why should I vote republican? What stances does the party actually represent (in actions mind you, not just useless rhetoric) that you think I should cast a vote for your candidate? Here is your chance to show how we are ‘purists’ by showing us what stances your party has that represent the values I hold. Good luck.

if you want somebody ELSE to choose the governing bodies of this country FOR YOU - by all means - stay HOME. Who cares?

But in this case, STFU and stop whining that somebody HAS TO convince you to vote this or the other way.

You are not a little child who needs to be convinced what is good and what is bad.

But if you do not participate in the process of choosing - don't whine later.

And that is all you are doing.
WHINING.
Eat the crap somebody else has chosen FOR YOU and enjoy.

YOU have no voice. You delegated it to others.

Last edited:

On February 23, 2009, right after he took office, Obama noted that he had been left with a $1.3 trillion deficit but promised to half that by the end of his first term. By that time, the National debt was $16 Trillion. I don't understand how people could send someone to the white house who refused to work with Congress to pass a budget and used the absence of a budget to spend like a drunken sailor, but it did.

Here you will hear the unspun truth that Obama inherited a $1.3 trillion deficit by his own admission:

[ame="http://youtu.be/6jJvkkNmR_8"]Obama Declares Plan to Cut Deficit in Half - YouTube[/ame]

U.S. Treasury Dept Debt to the penny as of 8/2/2013: $16,738,589,818,505.99

U.S. Debt Clock says the damages are more like $16,889,816,000,000+

Any way you cut it would be fine, but instead of halving the deficit, he multiplied it when Nancy Pelosi threw the exponential dice after his inauguration for any little old thing Democrats wanted for their wealthiest supporters, aka Solyndra et al.

We promise to do all we can to reverse this terrible situation. The Democrats can't stop spending and scream at us each and every time we block frivolous spending.

And no, Social Security will not be destroyed, nor will medicare and Medicaid. Those who are handicapped, no worries. Those who are collecting 4 pensions under different names with a hood and a wink, sorry, the buck stops there. We do not think it is right to allow corruption and graft to run the treasury.

It's just that simple.

Last edited:
You shouldn't.

I'm a registered republican and I'm not even voting in 2016. Too many RINO's and sell outs in the republican party.

Until all of these liberal progressives are kicked out of the GOP it's not going anywhere except "The Other Democrat Party." Yay for choice!

Yay...

Stay long enough to have the power to evict them. If you really want to do it PM me. I've done it.

On February 23, 2009, right after he took office, Obama noted that he had been left with a $1.3 trillion deficit but promised to half that by the end of his first term. By that time, the National debt was $16 Trillion. I don't understand how people could send someone to the white house who refused to work with Congress to pass a budget and used the absence of a budget to spend like a drunken sailor, but it did.

Here you will hear the unspun truth that Obama inherited a $1.3 trillion deficit by his own admission:

[ame=http://youtu.be/6jJvkkNmR_8]Obama Declares Plan to Cut Deficit in Half - YouTube[/ame]

Any way you cut it would be fine, but instead of halving the deficit, he multiplied it when Nancy Pelosi threw the exponential dice after his inauguration.

The last numbers I saw, the deficit was nearly cut in half.......what are you whining about?

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887323368704578594020152453486.html

Last edited:

if you want somebody ELSE to choose the governing bodies of this countriy FOR YOU - by all means - stay HOME. Who cares?

But in this case, STFU and stop whining that somebody HAS TO convince you to vote this or the other way.

You are not a little child who needs to be convinced what is good and what is bad.

But if you do not participate in the process of choosing - don't whine later.

And that is all you are doing.
WHINING.
Eat the crap somebody else has chosen FOR YOU and enjoy.

YOU have no voice. You delegated it to others.

I like you. You are smart. You get it.

[ame=http://youtu.be/6jJvkkNmR_8]Obama Declares Plan to Cut Deficit in Half - YouTube[/ame]

Any way you cut it would be fine, but instead of halving the deficit, he multiplied it when Nancy Pelosi threw the exponential dice after his inauguration.

The last numbers I saw, the deficit was nearly cut in half.......what are you whining about?

White House Sees Smaller Budget Deficit in 2013 - WSJ.com

Say what?

Give me those numbers and back them up. I've got a Jim Flaherty ready to dance with you.

fakey, go cry on moderator's lap that you are being mistreated.

fakey -loser, who can't stand for himself, needs a moderator to help:lol:

he is the biggest tattle tale on the board

the mods are sick of him

whiney cry-baby who is trolling the threads but does not have a backbone to stand up for same trolling of his weak self.

I may disagree with those who represent the left and even a radical left on this board, but I respect them.

this wuss, however, is worth contempt only.

true

White House Sees Smaller Budget Deficit in 2013 - WSJ.com

Who's doing the math? Who's numbers do you trust? :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__trdUTBUiE]Madtv - Math Made Easy - YouTube[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back