Republicans: We want an empire, not a Constitutional Republic

Auxous

Rookie
Aug 9, 2011
This is why Republicans hate Ron Paul. Ron Paul would rather have a constitutional republic than an empire.

This is why Republicans hate Ron Paul. Ron Paul would rather have a constitutional republic than an empire.

I am a Republican ( libertarian-leaning ) and do not hate Ron Paul. I actually love to hear him speak. Because I am for a strong military, I don't want and don't think he will be the R. nominee. I have to give the man credit for trying, and trying and trying, though. He has some great fiscal ideas. Small government for starters. :)

• Banned

I am a Republican ( libertarian-leaning ) and do not hate Ron Paul. I actually love to hear him speak. Because I am for a strong military, I don't want and don't think he will be the R. nominee. I have to give the man credit for trying, and trying and trying, though. He has some great fiscal ideas. Small government for starters. :)

A strong military =/= unjustified wars and empire building.

Has it occurred to you that a 'small government' can't rule the world?

Small Gubmint and Contitutionasl reliance sre sn anethma to Modern-Day Libersls.

• Banned

Small Gubmint and Contitutionasl reliance sre sn anethma to Modern-Day Libersls.

Learn to type.

• Banned
That's establishment repubs, who've been completely hijacked by the PNAC neocon wing of the party.

With any luck, the days of those dinks are numbered.

Don't count on it. Republicans love Kristol.

Heck, even Democrats jack off to him.

Last edited:
That's establishment repubs, who've been completely hijacked by the PNAC neocon wing of the party.

With any luck, the days of those dinks are numbered.

Don't count on it. Republicans love Kristol.

Heck, even Democrats jack off to him.
I'm positively repulsed by that little pencil-necked punk....I'll throw that wormy little Fred Barnes in for good measure.

Are you a moron????. I strong military means outside countries will think twice before they come and attack us..

Are you a moron????. I strong military means outside countries will think twice before they come and attack us..

You're confused. A strong military isn't the same thing as a world wide network of military bases pushing our will on every other nation on the planet.

Last edited:

Yeah, that’s the neo-Con motif: Cold War/Terrorism, the creation of an American Empire to keep watch over the world. It’s the epitome of naiveté to believe Ron Paul’s goal to end the American Empire would ever be allowed by the right.

You pay lip service to limited government.

You are a hack.

America is an "empire"?? Where are its colonies? It doesn't have any. Leftwingers engage in this sort of trash talk all the time - they say things in broad daylight that are manifestly untrue. Just plain ol' bullshitters. :lol:

Yeah, that’s the neo-Con motif: Cold War/Terrorism, the creation of an American Empire to keep watch over the world. It’s the epitome of naiveté to believe Ron Paul’s goal to end the American Empire would ever be allowed by the right.

It's probably equally as naive to believe it would be allowed by the left as well.

Don't forget the Repubs rely on military industrial complex $ for campaigns and bringing home the pork (military earmarks) The PNAC was precisely about U.S. hegemony & now all they have is an answering machine after 4,000 deaths & 4-6 trillion $'s on the U.S.'s credit card after all the dust settles in a few more years.

Forum List

Back