Republicans: We want an empire, not a Constitutional Republic

Don't forget the Repubs rely on military industrial complex $ for campaigns and bringing home the pork (military earmarks) The PNAC was precisely about U.S. hegemony & now all they have is an answering machine after 4,000 deaths & 4-6 trillion $'s on the U.S.'s credit card after all the dust settles in a few more years.

Well, at least the Obama and the Democrats reversed all this. Let's hear it for "hope and change". Go team!

Don't forget the Repubs rely on military industrial complex $ for campaigns and bringing home the pork (military earmarks) The PNAC was precisely about U.S. hegemony & now all they have is an answering machine after 4,000 deaths & 4-6 trillion $'s on the U.S.'s credit card after all the dust settles in a few more years.

Well, at least the Obama and the Democrats reversed all this. Let's hear it for "hope and change". Go team!

So you're saying The President should just wait @ for that money to come back :eusa_eh: For clarification: we're here, in large part, because of two unpaid-for wars started by a Repub, tax-cuts given during those wars (unprecedented BTW ;-), and a Republican sponsored trillion $ unpaid-for Rx plan. Seems like I have to post that at least once/day w/ all the clueless righties on this board. :eusa_eh:

So you're saying The President should just wait @ for that money to come back :eusa_eh: For clarification: we're here, in large part, because of two unpaid-for wars started by a Repub, tax-cuts given during those wars (unprecedented BTW ;-), and a Republican sponsored trillion $ unpaid-for Rx plan. Seems like I have to post that at least once/day w/ all the clueless righties on this board. :eusa_eh:

Huh.... is that what I was sayin? You're pretty amazing. I had no idea.

Nah, in actuality what I was saying was that Obama hasn't changed FUCKING THING.

Meet the new boss ...

Open your fucking eyes. The writing is on the wall.

Just another leftwing bullshitter - no facts, no arguments, just BS.

Overextended military occupation,

"Overextended" how, where? And if true, does that necessarily mean we have an "empire"?

"unjust wars" where? Would that necessarily mean we have an "empire"?

"and more than 700 bases around the world." What does that have to with an empire?

You toss vague insinuations out, but you don't say anything conclusive to back up your loopey claim.

em·pire   /ˈɛmpaɪər/ noun

1. a group of nations or peoples ruled over by an emperor, empress, or other powerful sovereign or government: usually a territory of greater extent than a kingdom, as the former British Empire, French Empire, Russian Empire, Byzantine Empire, or Roman Empire.
2. a government under an emperor or empress.
3. ( often initial capital letter ) the historical period during which a nation is under such a government: a history of the second French empire.
4. supreme power in governing; imperial power; sovereignty: Austria's failure of empire in central Europe.

Where's the group of nations in our "empire"? :D

Leftwingers make these nutsy defamations that have no basis in fact, then dupes like you pick them up and regurgitate them, and they and you are just publicly jerking yourself off.

Last edited:
Leftwingers make these nutsy defamations that have no basis in fact, then dupes like you pick them up and regurgitate them, and they and you are just publicly jerking yourself off.

Right wingers = less taxes, more war.

How is that a recipe for success?

This is why Republicans hate Ron Paul. Ron Paul would rather have a constitutional republic than an empire.

"We want an empire, not a Constitutional Republic"

Find one legitimate Republican politician who has said that. Of course you won't because you can't because no one has. Leave the playground stuff on the playground, kid. This is even more empty and meaningless than most of the nonsense you post, you hero-worshipping little numbskull. Maybe you should come back when you are a little older.

This is why Republicans hate Ron Paul. Ron Paul would rather have a constitutional republic than an empire.

Find one legitimate Republican politician who has said that. Of course you won't because you can't because no one has. Leave the playground stuff on the playground, kid. This is even more empty and meaningless than most of the nonsense you post, you hero-worshipping little numbskull. Maybe you should come back when you are a little older.

Obama is "a born-again neo-con." ~ Kristol.

You people are more interested in bombing brown babies than you are in peace and prosperity.

You people are more interested in bombing brown babies than you are in peace and prosperity.

I guess I have to retract my previous statement. It turns out you ARE a liar in addition to being fucking stupid (and apparently racist).

Did you find that quote I asked you for, shitforbrains?

Once again, a select few idiotic Paullettes run around starting multiple, mundane BS threads like this one, and further povide proof that many Paulettes are Paul's own worst enemy.

They are entertaining lil' momma's boys though. And definitely as nutty as Paul himself.

No wonder though, as to why they can't get girlfriends, let alone get laid.

Republicans: We want an empire, not a Constitutional Republic

AGreed.

Now what does the DNC want?

A close look at what Obama has done ought to be more than enough evidence that both parties are really the SAME party.

Forum List

Back