Republicans true Feelings exposed

How did he have GI benefits? Good Grief! Are you reading the Drudge report or something?

German_Tax_Revenue_2007.png

Nothing is Free............NOTHING.

Look, it is rational that the GOP be against education. Look at what happened to this uppity black kid who got a good education. He has given the far right corner of the GOP misery for the last 6 1/2 years....and he has not finished! I understand see their disdain for education, for sure....

Look at what happened to this uppity black kid who got a good education.

You mean the uppity black kid who is trying to screw all the low-skilled American workers by importing millions of illegals to compete for their jobs?

Awww..............look Germany has gone Green.........................The ENERGY OF THE SUN IS FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yippie.............yippie...............

480502-14141158923488083-Roger-S--Conrad.jpg

picard-facepalm.jpg

2 of 3 kids who graduate high school can't read or write....and you want to give them free college???
If they can't afford to go to college anyway, why all the other learning? I thought that would have been so obvious. Sad I should have to explain it.

Look, it is rational that the GOP be against education. Look at what happened to this uppity black kid who got a good education. He has given the far right corner of the GOP misery for the last 6 1/2 years....and he has not finished! I understand see their disdain for education, for sure....

You mean the uppity black kid who is trying to screw all the low-skilled American workers by importing millions of illegals to compete for their jobs?
Be careful. It's business, the gods of the right wing, who want to bring in those illegals. Who would you rather want to work for you? Anti education Republicans who believe science is a faith and climate change a conspiracy? Or people who actually want to learn?

Good grief did you not read the link in the first post?-

Blessinger, a 28-year-old Air Force veteran, was particularly concerned. He'd used up his GI benefits for his undergraduate education, and with a year left before he finishes his MA in higher education, he already carries $65,000 in student debt. In the past, he had worked as a teaching assistant in two classes, which earned him a tuition waiver—but this semester, because of budget cuts, the school could only afford to give him one. To make ends meet, he was working as a bartender and freelancing as a private security guard, occasionally at parties thrown by affluent undergraduates.

"I don't think veterans should necessarily have to work two or three jobs just to be able to afford to live while we're going to school," Blessinger says. "I don't have time to study. Some days, it's quite tough."

How did he have GI benefits? Good Grief! Are you reading the Drudge report or something?

Good Grief! The GOP is now the champion of the low skilled workrr

Blessinger, a 28-year-old Air Force veteran, was particularly concerned. He'd used up his GI benefits for his undergraduate education, and with a year left before he finishes his MA in higher education, he already carries $65,000 in student debt. In the past, he had worked as a teaching assistant in two classes, which earned him a tuition waiver—but this semester, because of budget cuts, the school could only afford to give him one. To make ends meet, he was working as a bartender and freelancing as a private security guard, occasionally at parties thrown by affluent undergraduates.

"I don't think veterans should necessarily have to work two or three jobs just to be able to afford to live while we're going to school," Blessinger says. "I don't have time to study. Some days, it's quite tough."

We were talking about Obama and who paid for his education. ???????

2 of 3 kids who graduate high school can't read or write....and you want to give them free college???
If they can't afford to go to college anyway, why all the other learning? I thought that would have been so obvious. Sad I should have to explain it.

Wow. You must be one of the "graduates". What point were you trying to make? I have to ask FranCoWtf translate that for me

Be careful. It's business, the gods of the right wing, who want to bring in those illegals. Who would you rather want to work for you? Anti education Republicans who believe science is a faith and climate change a conspiracy? Or people who actually want to learn?

Be careful. It's business, the gods of the right wing, who want to bring in those illegals.

The god of the left wing, Obama, is going along with that?

Good Grief, Obama sure isn't.

Rush Limbaugh is NOT a republican.

And I don't know why the leftards are so worried about republicans now anyway. Sure they just won a historic landslide victory, but I'll be damned if I can tell them apart from the democrats. They backed off on Barry's illegal amnesty, then fully funded his obamacare, and now they're giving him all kinds of secret new powers...

Obama wins trade victory in the Senate - The Washington Post

Now you tell, what is the BIG DIFFERENCE between repubs and dems?

I don't really see any.
Well, let me explain it to you.
Democrats are a coalition party.
Republicans are 90% white and that 10 percent left over is some blacks, but also non white Hispanics, Indians and everyone else who doesn't want to be identified as white.
Democrats are basically everyone else.

That's a huge difference between the two parties.

Do you have any idea why some Democrats are for this bill and others aren't?
Yea, I thought so.

Before you start squawking, why not go read about it? If you are for or against it, you should at least know why. Why are these right wingers so damn dumb???? How can they be proud of stupid????

This bill also includes provisions on tariffs, currency manipulation, intellectual property, cost of medicine, income inequality and the environment. The previous bills contained nothing about any of those. Does that make it a better bill? I don't know. But it certainly doesn't make it worse or equal. Jeez, you people upset me with this determined ignorance and stupidity and lack of understanding or even wanting to understand anything. How do you survive?
What a fucking load of BULL SHIT.

How in the FUCK do YOU know what's all in this TPP when it's STILL CLASSIFIED, AND NO ONE HAS READ IT?

YEA... I THOUGHT SO... MORE FREAKIN' ABSOLUTE GARBAGE from the board JACKASS.

Good God, why does ANYONE here even pay any fucking attention to you? You are a CLASS A FUCKING PROGTARD HACK.

Germany also had mandatory 18 months military service (until 2011) for all males ... Then they allowed other options to be considered.
Now Germans can avoid military service by volunteering for the fire brigade, starting studies in theology (considered to be a conscientious objector) or choosing Civil Service.
When asked why the requirements were still in place, the German Office of Civilian Service responded ... "if the draft were ended, the country could wind up spending more money on social services".

We have the GI Bill for volunteers ... No Draft ... Nor forced Civil Service.

The GOP is NOT their champion. The GOP still wants to screw them over. No one can name a single policy from the GOP that would help the GOP base.

I wonder how many republicans drive German cars considering in Germany college education is free. Rush Limbaugh through his auto purchases pays for education in Germany, but then calls Americans entitled. Oh the irony. Below is a perfect example of republican values and their genuine feelings towards our veterans and our citizens.

“I don’t think veterans should necessarily have to work two or three jobs just to be able to afford to live while we’re going to school,” Blessinger says. “I don’t have time to study. Some days, it’s quite tough.”

Blessinger says he dreams of a career in education reform, “working with state governments, the federal government, to rewrite policy to make state higher education more accessible and more equitable.” He planned to apply to a joint law and PhD program after finishing his MA — but given his onerous debt, he’s been reconsidering his options.

The three students thought that Ward, a conservative who is rumored to be considering a primary challenge to Senator John McCain, might be sympathetic to the plight of a struggling veteran. That’s not how the meeting turned out, however. “She actually was pretty rude to him,” recalls Brooks, a fifth-year PhD student in second-language acquisition. According to all three students, Ward called Blessinger “entitled” and told him, “If you don’t like being here, other states have different programs for vets, and maybe you should go there.”

“She called me an entitled little prick,” says Blessinger, admittedly paraphrasing. “I work three jobs, plus I go to graduate school. I’m not sure how much more biting the bullet she wants me to do.” (Ward, after initially agreeing to talk, didn’t respond to follow-up e-mails.)

Now it looks like Blessinger will have to bite the bullet even harder. When the legislature finally passed a budget, it didn’t cut $75 million—it cut $99 million, including $28 million from the University of Arizona. Bruce Wheeler, assistant minority leader in Arizona’s House of Representatives, believes that the Republicans would like to do away with public education altogether. “I’m absolutely convinced that’s their agenda,” he says. “At every level of public education, the Republican majority is undertaking to defund and privatize.”

This Is What Happens When You Slash Funding for Public Universities The Nation

"You Can Now Go to College in Germany for Free, No Matter Where You’re From" By Rebecca Schuman

Germany College is free there even for foreign students. Why
It's funny listening to leftist bitch about the cost of college when they are they ones that drove it so high and continue to push it even higher.

Is it an intentional bid to force a government takeover or just another attack from within to bring the country down?

either way, leftist are so obvious to those of us with the ability to think for ourselves, something leftist quick doing decades ago.

Forum List

Back