Republicans & the Tea Party finshed and why

American I Am

Sep 10, 2009
The majority of school teachers & college professors are liberal, which means the students are being subjected to liberal teachings from the time they start kindergarten, clear up to graduation from high school and or college.

A majority of conservative teachings have been lost to the liberals ever since the days of the 60's and early 70's.

I would say at least half of the union workers ( Police, Fireman, Prison Employees, Odot, Teachers and etc ) of Wisconsin & Ohio were conservatives.

I think the conservatives (Republicans & Tea Party) just lost a huge block of voters from the states of Wisconsin, Ohio & Indiana, and other states that are to follow.

I would be willing to bet that you will see it come to fruition in the elections of the next 2 to 4 years, the conservative party will rue the day that they took from their very own constituents.

From the early 1900's to the 1990's the conservative party was in the shadows of the democrats, I believe you will come to see that the conservative party's days are numbered yet again.

Last edited:
The majority of school teachers & college professors are liberal, which means the students are being subjected to liberal teachings from the time they start kindergarten, clear up to graduation from high school and or college.

A majority of conservative teachings have been lost to the liberals ever since the days of the 60's and early 70's.

I would say at least half of the union workers ( Police, Fireman, Prison Employees, Odot, Teachers and etc ) of Wisconsin & Ohio were conservatives.

I think the conservatives (Republicans & Tea Party) just lost a huge block of voters from the states of Wisconsin, Ohio & Indiana, and other states that are to follow.

I would be willing to bet that you will see it come to fruition in the elections of the next 2 to 4 years, the conservative party will rue the day that they took from their very own constituents.

From the early 1900's to the 1990's the conservative party was in the shadows of the democrats, I believe you will come to see that the conservative party's days are numbered yet again.

May God have mercy on all our souls.......It's all over......

All Hail Obama.....
All Hail Obama......
All Hail Obama....

The Sleeper has Awakened......:eek:

That's why I'm not filing a tax return this year..... and I'm tired of paying the salaries of our teachers.
Why bother, most of the students don't graduate and the ones who do half of them can't read.
Ah....Unionized teachers,what a gig ! ! !

Last edited:

I find it hard to believe that in 2010 the tea party kick the stuffing out of the liberals and everything you said was gone since the 1980's and 1990's. Conservatism has been strong since the 80's and got a boost in 2010.

I guess 2010 never hppened.

Last edited:
My memory might be just a tad bit hazy, but didn't the Republicans take quite a (Y)whipping back in 2008? It seems what go's around comes around sooner or later.

Forum List

Back