Only liberals & conservatives

miller

Rookie
Nov 5, 2010
Bridgeport, CT
All the liberals think everybody else is conservative and all the conservatives think everybody else is liberal.

They are both in a trance. The independents got pissed off so 34% of the voters registered independent but they still only vote for liberals and conservatives.

Put them all in the romper room and lock the door. Take their voting privileges away because the Democrats & Republican CRIME FAMILY has destroyed America.

• Banned
Why did liberals change their name to progressives? Did they fool themselves or everybody else? They didn't fool me.

Is the Tea party membership actually conservatives? Has anyone noticed the Republicans trying to ride on the coat tails of the Tea party?

Is the Tea party membership actually conservatives? Has anyone noticed the Republicans trying to ride on the coat tails of the Tea party?

I know libertarians are trying to pick up as many tea baggers as they can.
I keep getting mail from them on how the republicans are trying to trick the tea party members. Don't know much about it beyond that.

And this seems to be a troll thread.

Last edited:
All the liberals think everybody else is conservative and all the conservatives think everybody else is liberal.

Really? Because I myself am a Conservative and I am well aware that everyone else is not a Liberal.

In fact only about 20% of Americans are Liberal. Another 40% conservative. Leaving the other 40% either as Moderate or even more far left or right than the rest of us.

Pretty funny in your first line you criticize people for making assumptions while making a huge one yourself.

some "liberals" say I'm too conservative

some "progressives" say i'm a far left extremist

"conservatives" and "libertarians" usually just call me a liar or a propagandist or various other insults.

I don't take much of it to heart...

Forum List

Back