Republicans..The real allies of African Americans

Well, aren't you a pompous little bastard. :lol:

You sure do get upset when your hyperpartisanship is exposed, don't you?

You think I'm upset, Dave? Nonsense.

You can't do anything here that would upset me; that requires actions in real life. You can contribute to the discussion, or you can try to make it all about me. If you do the first, I'll answer. If you do the second, I'll blow you a raspberry.

Either way, I'm not upset. If I ever am upset (and that would require us actually knowing each other), trust me, you'll know.
You do realize, don't you, that by editing my post to remove the well-deserved mockery, you prove I'm right?

Here it is again:
You may think it's cleverly hidden, but it's astoundingly obvious. That's because you're not nearly as clever as you think -- by several orders of magnitude.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes, boy -- I'm laughing AT you. :lol:

Well, aren't you a pompous little bastard. :lol:

You sure do get upset when your hyperpartisanship is exposed, don't you?

You can't do anything here that would upset me; that requires actions in real life. You can contribute to the discussion, or you can try to make it all about me. If you do the first, I'll answer. If you do the second, I'll blow you a raspberry.

Either way, I'm not upset. If I ever am upset (and that would require us actually knowing each other), trust me, you'll know.
You do realize, don't you, that by editing my post to remove the well-deserved mockery, you prove I'm right?

Here it is again:
You may think it's cleverly hidden, but it's astoundingly obvious. That's because you're not nearly as clever as you think -- by several orders of magnitude.

You thought that was worthy of reposting?

Here's a good one for next time.......Liar, Liar, pants on fire

You are neither conservative nor pro-American. You root for America's collapse, daveman.

Interesting you are talking about re-education camps. That is what you and PC and others try to enforce on this board, then cry when you are shown as the fools you are.
Oh, eat shit, you little bastard. Your shit is tiresome.

daveman shows balanced and fair commentary. Do you even know what you personally mean when you use the term "re-education camp"?

Here it is again:

You thought that was worthy of reposting?

Here's a good one for next time.......Liar, Liar, pants on fire
Dragon thanks you for the mindless support.

You are neither conservative nor pro-American. You root for America's collapse, daveman.

Interesting you are talking about re-education camps. That is what you and PC and others try to enforce on this board, then cry when you are shown as the fools you are.
Oh, eat shit, you little bastard. Your shit is tiresome.

daveman shows balanced and fair commentary. Do you even know what you personally mean when you use the term "re-education camp"?
Yes. I don't need a liar to tell me what I think. You'd get it wrong.

Do you people post anything relating to the topic ,or do you just post to take cheap shots at each other?

Race Gap: Blacks Fall Further Behind Under Obama

GetFile.aspx

Black Americans have overwhelmingly supported Barack Obama in two presidential elections, but they have fallen further behind during his term in office, losing ground in measures of income, employment, and education.

The national unemployment rate has dropped to 7 percent, but the jobless rate for blacks has hardly moved since Obama took office, declining from 12.7 percent in 2009 to 12.5 percent, according to the latest Bureau of Labor Statistics report.

And while the recession impacted all race and age groups' earnings, blacks fared the worst.

The poverty rate for blacks sharply increased, rising from 12 percent in 2008 to 16.1 percent Wednesday. Median income declined by 3.6 percent for white households to $58,000, but fell 10.9 percent to $33,500 for black households, Census Bureau figures show.

"The data is going to indicate sadly that when the Obama administration is over, black people will have lost ground in every single leading economic indicator category," Tavis Smiley, a black radio talk-show host, said on Fox News in October. "On that regard, the president ought to be held responsible."

While blacks turned out in record numbers to support Obama in 2012, many are becoming more vocal about the lack of progress for African-Americans.

"I don't know how much he has done or how much his policies are responsible for the current state of blacks in America. What I do know is that we are worse off than we were when he came into office," Harry Alford, president of the National Black Chamber of Commerce, told Newsmax.

At a conference at Howard University in early 2013, economist Dr. Bernard Anderson, who still supports Obama, expressed a sense of exasperation that has grown over the course of his presidency.

Anderson said: "He is not going to run again for anything. He does not deserve a pass anymore. Let him not only find his voice but summon his courage and use his political capital to address racial inequality. He owes that to the African-American community.”

Alford said the administration could help blacks by addressing the 20 percent decline in small business lending, investing more in programs that help prisoners transition into permanent jobs, and adopting education policies that support alternatives, including charter schools.

Alford cited the Keystone pipeline as one example where the president has rejected an issue that has support in Congress and could have a positive impact on African-American employment, particularly in the states through which the pipeline would run.

"There are lots of things he could do, but he has not done so," he said.

Alford agrees that if Obama were white, it is likely he would receive more vocal criticism from the black community. Yet despite Obama's failure to deliver on his promise of jobs and better economic conditions, many African-Americans continue to show support, according to opinion polls

Race Gap: Blacks Fall Further Behind Under Obama

False stats, except for the govt assistance, which as blacks have been historically prejudiced against in the job market, they are the first generally to be let go.

You know that, Jroc.

In the early 90s every major company on Wall Street wanted ONE token black with an advanced degree.
ONE...got it? ONE...Not more than one.

False stats, except for the govt assistance, which as blacks have been historically prejudiced against in the job market, they are the first generally to be let go.

You know that, Jroc.

False?..Obama is bad for the entire economy and blacks suffer the most in General under liberal big government policies, that's a fact. Your love for Obama not withstanding

Last edited:

You know that, Jroc.

False?..Obama is bad for the entire economy and blacks suffer the most in General under liberal big government policies, that's a fact. Your love for Obama not withstanding

But they did VERY well under GW with those Sub-Prime mortgages.
Then they DIDN'T do so well under GW when the market crashed.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7mYg6Gt15o]2014 State of the Union Address- A Black Grassroots Response - YouTube[/ame]

You know that, Jroc.

Income inequality has risen under Obama. Blacks have suffered more under this president

Income inequality has risen under Obama. Blacks have suffered more under this president

REALLY! Just like that? January 20, 2009 signaled the END OF THE WORLD!
Well, according to Rush.
By my calendar, GW, NOT a leader, allowed us to crash

Those who kept their portfolios have done extremely well under Obama.
Those who never had much of a portfolio or pulled out of the market have done very poorly.

Wow! The next thing we know, you'll link to a video of a Chassid who supports a Republican!

:eusa_hand:Umm.. bit off topic but Orthodox Jews support Republicans 75% get your head on straight

You are correct.
However, they didn't support Romney.
I know...I'm one of those frummies on Long Island.
We voted Republican for Municipal candidates, split on the State level and told Romney to go to hell.

And if you're frum, you really should be aware of recent US history and realize that neither party has anybody best interests in mind except for their own careers.

Statistics show that the African-American community is in bad shape under the Obama Administration. The Labor Department reports that the black unemployment rate was at 12.7 percent when Pres. Obama initially took office. As the employment rate for the nation dropped below 8 percent, black unemployment increased to 12.9 percent and then to 14 percent for December.

In a recent interview on MSNBC’s “Meet the Press,” NAACP CEO and president, Ben Jealous, told the show’s host that black Americans “are doing far worse” than when President Obama first took office. “The country’s back to pretty much where it was when this president started,” Jealous told show host David Gregory. “White people in this country are doing a bit better. Black people are doing far worse.”

The most staggering statistic is reported in September 2011, when black unemployment reached 16.7 percent — making it the highest unemployment rate for African-Americans since 1983. The black teens jobless rate was even more staggering at 39.3 percent

http://www.yourblackworld.net/2013/...ricans-are-doing-far-worse-under-obama-admin/

Statistics show that the African-American community is in bad shape under the Obama Administration. The Labor Department reports that the black unemployment rate was at 12.7 percent when Pres. Obama initially took office. As the employment rate for the nation dropped below 8 percent, black unemployment increased to 12.9 percent and then to 14 percent for December.

In a recent interview on MSNBC’s “Meet the Press,” NAACP CEO and president, Ben Jealous, told the show’s host that black Americans “are doing far worse” than when President Obama first took office. “The country’s back to pretty much where it was when this president started,” Jealous told show host David Gregory. “White people in this country are doing a bit better. Black people are doing far worse.”

The most staggering statistic is reported in September 2011, when black unemployment reached 16.7 percent — making it the highest unemployment rate for African-Americans since 1983. The black teens jobless rate was even more staggering at 39.3 percent

Ben Jealous: Black Americans ?Are Doing Far Worse? Under Obama Admin. | Your Black World

Are you going to embarrass world Jewry with your out of context links?

Let's take this from a different slant...Which president resided over African American success?

Neo-cons, like Jroc, never take responsibility for causing things to go wrong.

Forum List

Back