Republicans so worried about the debt, yet they cause most of it.

That's only $845,455 in added debt for each additional job.

Whereas each job Bush lost cost us $10,869,565 in added debt.

($5T of debt / 460,000 jobs lost)

From 2009-2017, we spent $846K per job to create 11,000,000 jobs
From 2001-2009, we spent $10M per job to lose 460,000 jobs

Conservatives suck.

Bush was gone when Obama and Hillary destabilized Libya and Syria.

Syria was destabilized before Obama was President, you fucking lying piece of shit

The Syrian drought started in 2006. Your Shi'ite PM in Iraq was appointed by Bush and ethnically cleansed Baghdad and drove out the Ba'athists in 2006. So that means you are the ones who destabilized Syria because you are the ones that drove the Ba'athists there.

No Iraq War means no Ba'athists in Syria, which means no ISIS.

Your fault.

And Bush was gone when Obama made Iraq much worse.

How so? More Iraqis were killed by sectarian violence during Bush than Obama. In fact, the ethnic cleansing of Iraq happened on your watch. But I see how you are so eager to shirk responsibility for the shit you caused. That's what happens when you're a piece of shit Conservative like yourself.

Libya is all better now that Obama and Hillary so skillfully removed him, eh?

So your problem seems to be not that he was removed, but how he was removed. So, let me ask, if you were to remove Khaddafi, how would you have done it? By putting millions of boots on the ground, costing lives & treasure, just like you shitheads did with Iraq. Or would you have even removed him at all? We know Conservatives love Khaddafi. Condy Rice was one of his biggest fans.

article-2030186-0D91F03900000578-457_634x440.jpg

Why would I be afraid of Islam?
Is it their mistreatment of women?
Their hobby of throwing homos off buildings?
Their disturbing habit of attacking Christians and Jews?

Sounds exactly like Christianity to me. Just replace "Christians" with "Muslims" and "throwing homos off buildings" with "shackling them to fence posts and beating them to death". Like I'm supposed to be moved at Conservative phony outrage over mistreatment of homosexuals when Conservatives were the ones just saying that the US shouldn't vote on the UN resolution to ban the death penalty for gays.

So please, cry me some more crocodile tears over homosexuality. I could use a good guffaw.

How many Christians here versus how many Muslims there?

Just as many.

"Let’s be clear: as we note in our analysis of the trustees’ report, letting the tax cuts expire would not “pay for” fixing Social Security, which has different sources of revenues; conversely, letting them continue would not directly harm Social Security. "

No one ever said it would.

Exactly! A slow, weak recovery.

Only because it was the second worst financial collapse in modern history. Second only to the other economic collapse caused by right-wing policies while a right-wing MBA sat in the White House.

Despite that:
  • 11,000,000 net private sector jobs (Conservatives lost net 460,000 during Bush)
  • Stock market above 20,000 (Conservatives left a market at 6,500 and falling)
  • Record corporate profits (Achieved every single year Obama was President)
  • Record low uninsured rate (Conservatives left a record high uninsured rate)
  • Record low renewable energy costs (Conservatives never once reduced energy costs)
  • Dead Osama bin Laden (Conservatives let OBL go from Tora Bora then gave up the hunt in 2006)
  • Deficit reduced by 2/3 (Conservatives left a record high deficit behind)

Libya, Syria and a flood of Muslims wreaking havoc across Europe.

All thanks to your shit Bush Doctrine policy of invading Iraq and destabilizing the region. Had you shitheads not invaded Iraq in 2003, there wouldn't have been all the chaos in the Middle East today.

Libya - you all supported Khaddafi, remember?
Syria - Civil War caused by drought, exacerbated by all the former Ba'athists who were kicked out of Iraq thanks to the Shi'ite Prime Minister you Conservatives installed who then ethnically cleansed Baghdad. Syria is entirely, 100% YOUR FUCKING FAULT.

As for your islamophobia, Europe is most definitely not in a state of havoc, as anyone who has visited there can tell you. And Muslims there have killed as many people as right-wing Christians have here. So not sure what you're trying to do, but it's undermined by your own fucking people murdering here.

11,000,000 net private sector jobs

All thanks to your shit Bush Doctrine policy of invading Iraq and destabilizing the region.

As for your islamophobia

And Muslims there have killed as many people as right-wing Christians have here.

STFU.. stop moving the goal post.

suck this ..

Comparing the Social Security Shortfall and the Cost of the Bush Tax Cuts

cant pay for SS, lets pay twice as much for tax cuts.

GFYM

(go figure you moron)

Social Security’s trustees recently reported that — over the next 75 years — Social Security will have a shortfall of 2.67 percent of taxable payroll, or 1 percent of Gross Domestic Product (GDP).

That's awful!

So why did Obama cut SS taxes?

Let’s be clear: as we note in our analysis of the trustees’ report, letting the tax cuts expire would not “pay for” fixing Social Security, which has different sources of revenues; conversely, letting them continue would not directly harm Social Security.

DERP!

($5T of debt / 460,000 jobs lost)

From 2009-2017, we spent $846K per job to create 11,000,000 jobs
From 2001-2009, we spent $10M per job to lose 460,000 jobs

Conservatives suck.

Syria was destabilized before Obama was President, you fucking lying piece of shit

The Syrian drought started in 2006. Your Shi'ite PM in Iraq was appointed by Bush and ethnically cleansed Baghdad and drove out the Ba'athists in 2006. So that means you are the ones who destabilized Syria because you are the ones that drove the Ba'athists there.

No Iraq War means no Ba'athists in Syria, which means no ISIS.

Your fault.

How so? More Iraqis were killed by sectarian violence during Bush than Obama. In fact, the ethnic cleansing of Iraq happened on your watch. But I see how you are so eager to shirk responsibility for the shit you caused. That's what happens when you're a piece of shit Conservative like yourself.

So your problem seems to be not that he was removed, but how he was removed. So, let me ask, if you were to remove Khaddafi, how would you have done it? By putting millions of boots on the ground, costing lives & treasure, just like you shitheads did with Iraq. Or would you have even removed him at all? We know Conservatives love Khaddafi. Condy Rice was one of his biggest fans.

article-2030186-0D91F03900000578-457_634x440.jpg

Sounds exactly like Christianity to me. Just replace "Christians" with "Muslims" and "throwing homos off buildings" with "shackling them to fence posts and beating them to death". Like I'm supposed to be moved at Conservative phony outrage over mistreatment of homosexuals when Conservatives were the ones just saying that the US shouldn't vote on the UN resolution to ban the death penalty for gays.

So please, cry me some more crocodile tears over homosexuality. I could use a good guffaw.

Just as many.

Therefore $9.3 trillion, meh.

upload_2017-10-9_14-34-6.png

FYI, looks like a gain of 899,000 not a loss.

Syria was destabilized before Obama was President

How many Libyans and Syrians flooding into Europe during Bush's terms?

How so?

How did he make things much worse? It was partly his inexperience, partly his and Hillary's idiocy.

So your problem seems to be not that he was removed, but how he was removed.

The utter chaos Hillary and Obama left in their wake is kind of an issue.

Sounds exactly like Christianity to me.

Really? Epidemic of FGM by Christians in America?

"shackling them to fence posts and beating them to death".

Yeah, 2 bozos is exactly like millions of Muslims.
Were you always this stupid, or was there massive brain trauma in your past?

Just as many.

Prove it.

Obama's bad economic policies made it the worst recovery.

What policies were those and how did they make it bad? Because you're the ones who opposed any attempts to recover the economy. In fact, you made it your governing agenda ("My goal is to make Obama a one-term President"). So, what would a "good" recovery from the worst economic collapse you all caused in 80 years, look like in your mind?

Which conservatives were pushing for government coercion of lending to high risk borrowers? I can think of plenty of liberals who did. Who still do.

BUSH! He's the one whose regulators ceased the enforcement of lending standards beginning in 2004. Regulators work for the executive branch. Who runs the executive branch?

And no, liberals were not pushing that. Another Conservative lie. All you do is lie.

From 1993-2003, there were 1.1 million subprime loans issued with default rates between 5-7%. From 2004-6, there were 800,000 subprime loans issued with default rates between 21-23%. So you go from 110,000 subprimes issued a year up to 266,000 subprimes issued a year. So you more than double the number of subprimes issued in a year. That's called "creating a bubble".

Which conservatives were pushing for weakened standards?
Obama was pushing for that before he even held elective office.

Bush was. He's the one whose regulators ceased enforcing lending standards in 2004. He's the one who removed leveraging restrictions for Wall Street banks in exchange (!) for letting them police themselves - worst negotiator ever, BTW. He's the one who invoked the OCC rule to protect predatory lending in 2003 against state laws. He's the one who reversed Clinton's HUD rule from 2000 that prevented GSE's from purchasing risky loans. He's the one who passed the American Dream Downpayment Act which gave 40,000 low-income home owners free down payments.

He did all of that in the space of just two years. As a result, the subprime bubble nearly doubled in size from 2004-6.

Bush also to blame for the bubbles across the world? I knew he was powerful, but wow!

Bush's shit subprime bubble ended up affecting the global markets thanks to his inflation of the secondary- and tertiary mortgage markets where securities derived from his shitty subprimes were being bought, repackaged, insured, sold, bought, repackaged, insured, sold, over and over and over.

Except for his added $9.3 trillion in new debt. DERP!

Of which we have to show 11,000,000 jobs, record high stock market, record corporate profits, record low uninsured rate, record streak of consecutive months of job creation, dead OBL, record low renewable energy prices.

Bush had to rely on mortgage equity withdrawals in order to make his economy look like it was growing as a result of his tax cuts when it really wasn't:

f

Don't give a shit.Like your unprovable claims about me? LOL!

What unprovable claims did I make about you, other than you being a piece of shit? Because that's plenty provable...we need just look at your posts.

And it matters a great deal to your argument that I believe you...for you see, your anecdotal experience is the only thing you're using to support your argument. So it matters if I believe you because if I don't, then you've got nothing with which to support your case. Which makes me think you just exaggerate your credentials, experience, etc. After all, you cannot seem to make an argument without invoking some kind of personal anecdotal experience. I can do that just fine. But you cannot. All your arguments boil down to "take my word for it". Why the fuck should I? Why should anyone?

Only because it was the second worst financial collapse in modern history. Second only to the other economic collapse caused by right-wing policies while a right-wing MBA sat in the White House.

Despite that:
  • 11,000,000 net private sector jobs (Conservatives lost net 460,000 during Bush)
  • Record low renewable energy costs (Conservatives never once reduced energy costs)
  • Dead Osama bin Laden (Conservatives let OBL go from Tora Bora then gave up the hunt in 2006)

All thanks to your shit Bush Doctrine policy of invading Iraq and destabilizing the region. Had you shitheads not invaded Iraq in 2003, there wouldn't have been all the chaos in the Middle East today.

Syria - Civil War caused by drought, exacerbated by all the former Ba'athists who were kicked out of Iraq thanks to the Shi'ite Prime Minister you Conservatives installed who then ethnically cleansed Baghdad. Syria is entirely, 100% YOUR FUCKING FAULT.

As for your islamophobia, Europe is most definitely not in a state of havoc, as anyone who has visited there can tell you. And Muslims there have killed as many people as right-wing Christians have here. So not sure what you're trying to do, but it's undermined by your own fucking people murdering here.

All thanks to your shit Bush Doctrine policy of invading Iraq and destabilizing the region.

As for your islamophobia

And Muslims there have killed as many people as right-wing Christians have here.

suck this ..

GFYM

(go figure you moron)

Social Security’s trustees recently reported that — over the next 75 years — Social Security will have a shortfall of 2.67 percent of taxable payroll, or 1 percent of Gross Domestic Product (GDP).

That's awful!

Let’s be clear: as we note in our analysis of the trustees’ report, letting the tax cuts expire would not “pay for” fixing Social Security, which has different sources of revenues; conversely, letting them continue would not directly harm Social Security.

DERP!

he didnt dip - why dont you know your ass from your elbow?

oh thats right, youre a RW'r.

end of story.

and yet want to give the rich tax cuts, (how ignorant is that) :banghead: They must have brain damage.

and what will happen to global terrorism they ask , since they do not want to do anything about gun laws in the US, who by the way most mass shooters are white males and US citizens and even some vets, who in the hell cares.

They have placated big spending no doubt, but the Dems are the drivers of entitlement and big gov spending! Get your head out of your ass

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Despite that:

As for your islamophobia

suck this ..

GFYM

(go figure you moron)

That's awful!

DERP!

he didnt dip - why dont you know your ass from your elbow?

oh thats right, youre a RW'r.

end of story.

he didnt dip

Sigh......

LMGTFY

herefore $9.3 trillion, meh.

Hold on a second...you were insisting on the cost of jobs. So you made the claim that it cost us about $845K per job to get 11,000,000 jobs, and I said it cost us about $10M per job to lose 460,000.

IF YOU INCLUDE GOVERNMENT JOBS, WHICH YOU PEOPLE CONSTANTLY SAY AREN'T "REAL JOBS".

As I've said many times, Bush lost net 460,000 private sector jobs. YOu chopped off the "private sector" part because that way, your argument doesn't look as shitty. Admit it, that's what you did.

Ummm, just because they left their countries doesn't mean they weren't destabilized before. Syria has been destabilized since 2006, thanks mostly to the drought.

How did he make things much worse? It was partly his inexperience, partly his and Hillary's idiocy.

So you have no fucking answer or clue, you just sit there and Monday Morning QB the thing. You can't actually say what he did or didn't do. What a whiny little bitch. You lost, pal. I asked "how" he did that and you couldn't say. You just babbled out a response that didn't answer the question. Obviously because you don't even know what questions to ask.

Ah, so then what should they have done instead? Invaded and occupied the country with no plan for reconstruction or what to do afterwards? Because that's what you morons did in both Iraq and Afghanistan.

I don't know what FGM means, but Conservatives have done plenty of gay bashing and lynching the last century or so.

That was just but one example of Conservatives murdering LGBT people in this country. There's plenty more. And if you're trying to measure yourself against the actions of ISIS, then you're tacitly admitting that there does exist some kind of moral equivalence between Christians here in the US and Muslims in the Middle East. So thanks for proving my point for me.

So why did Obama cut SS taxes

Because the temporary cut to payroll taxes was the only thing he could get passed because Conservatives forfeit their duties to govern in exchange for race-based political opposition to any recovery because it would further invalidate the previous 8 years of shit they brought us.

Obama's bad economic policies made it the worst recovery.

What policies were those and how did they make it bad? Because you're the ones who opposed any attempts to recover the economy. In fact, you made it your governing agenda ("My goal is to make Obama a one-term President"). So, what would a "good" recovery from the worst economic collapse you all caused in 80 years, look like in your mind?

Which conservatives were pushing for government coercion of lending to high risk borrowers? I can think of plenty of liberals who did. Who still do.

BUSH! He's the one whose regulators ceased the enforcement of lending standards beginning in 2004. Regulators work for the executive branch. Who runs the executive branch?

And no, liberals were not pushing that. Another Conservative lie. All you do is lie.

From 1993-2003, there were 1.1 million subprime loans issued with default rates between 5-7%. From 2004-6, there were 800,000 subprime loans issued with default rates between 21-23%. So you go from 110,000 subprimes issued a year up to 266,000 subprimes issued a year. So you more than double the number of subprimes issued in a year. That's called "creating a bubble".

Which conservatives were pushing for weakened standards?
Obama was pushing for that before he even held elective office.

Bush was. He's the one whose regulators ceased enforcing lending standards in 2004. He's the one who removed leveraging restrictions for Wall Street banks in exchange (!) for letting them police themselves - worst negotiator ever, BTW. He's the one who invoked the OCC rule to protect predatory lending in 2003 against state laws. He's the one who reversed Clinton's HUD rule from 2000 that prevented GSE's from purchasing risky loans. He's the one who passed the American Dream Downpayment Act which gave 40,000 low-income home owners free down payments.

He did all of that in the space of just two years. As a result, the subprime bubble nearly doubled in size from 2004-6.

Bush also to blame for the bubbles across the world? I knew he was powerful, but wow!

Bush's shit subprime bubble ended up affecting the global markets thanks to his inflation of the secondary- and tertiary mortgage markets where securities derived from his shitty subprimes were being bought, repackaged, insured, sold, bought, repackaged, insured, sold, over and over and over.

Except for his added $9.3 trillion in new debt. DERP!

Of which we have to show 11,000,000 jobs, record high stock market, record corporate profits, record low uninsured rate, record streak of consecutive months of job creation, dead OBL, record low renewable energy prices.

Bush had to rely on mortgage equity withdrawals in order to make his economy look like it was growing as a result of his tax cuts when it really wasn't:

f

Don't give a shit.Like your unprovable claims about me? LOL!

What unprovable claims did I make about you, other than you being a piece of shit? Because that's plenty provable...we need just look at your posts.

And it matters a great deal to your argument that I believe you...for you see, your anecdotal experience is the only thing you're using to support your argument. So it matters if I believe you because if I don't, then you've got nothing with which to support your case. Which makes me think you just exaggerate your credentials, experience, etc. After all, you cannot seem to make an argument without invoking some kind of personal anecdotal experience. I can do that just fine. But you cannot. All your arguments boil down to "take my word for it". Why the fuck should I? Why should anyone?

What policies were those and how did they make it bad?

Attacking banks. Attacking fossil fuels. Adding thousands upon thousands of stupid, expensive regulations.

In fact, you made it your governing agenda ("My goal is to make Obama a one-term President").

If only they had succeeded.

BUSH!

He was the only one? Good to know.

And no, liberals were not pushing that.

Liberals weren't pushing for lending to minorities and the poor?
Sorry that your brain trauma was so severe.

Bush's shit subprime bubble ended up affecting the global markets thanks to his inflation of the secondary- and tertiary mortgage markets

That's awful! How does that inflate Irish and Spanish real estate?

record high stock market, record corporate profits

Obama did manage to help the rich, eh comrade?

What unprovable claims did I make about you,

You lied about my firm ass......So you sit there on your fat ass

And my income and wealth.........and complain about how the economy is leaving you behind.

I've never said the economy is leaving me behind. I'm doing very well, thank you.

for you see, your anecdotal experience is the only thing you're using to support your argument.

And all my factual refutations of your BS.

Attacking banks. Attacking fossil fuels. Adding thousands upon thousands of stupid, expensive regulations.

So again, all we get from you is "take my word for it" generalized, vague bullshit. Attacking banks? Hmmm...must be why the Wall Street banks have an even larger share of the market than they did before. Must be why none of the Wall Street executives went to jail for doing what they did. Must be why the fines paid by these banks amount to barely a blip on their yearly profits. Because Obama "attacked them". Ho ho. How fucking hilarious.

Attacking Fossil Fuels, how? There was more fracking during Obama than before him. The reason the fossil fuel industry is "under attack" is because the cost to extract and process the fossil fuels from the ground is more than what those fuels are worth on the global market. Obama's got no control over that. And natural gas production skyrocketed under Obama, so much so that it drove down the price per barrel of oil. Don't you want low oil prices? I guess not.

And what regulations, specifically? You all like to lie about the "burdensome" Obama regulations yet can't cite a single example to support your case...instead relying on the "take my word for it" approach to debate.

Why the fuck should I take your word for it? What have you done to establish that level of trust and credibility?

Spanish and Irish markets? Try markets everywhere in the world that's how this was a world depression... Great job. oh those poor Banks and financial institutions, who in League with their crony Pals the bushes and their minions wrecked the world with their greed and Corruption. It appears you missed the whole thing, like most brainwashed dupes... And it cost Obama administration 8 trillion dollars to fix it. Ditto the EU, the third world is still screwed.

Spanish and Irish markets? Try markets everywhere in the world that's how this was a world depression... Great job. oh those poor Banks and financial institutions, who in League with their crony Pals the bushes and their minions wrecked the world with their greed and Corruption. It appears you missed the whole thing, like most brainwashed dupes... And it cost Obama administration 8 trillion dollars to fix it. Ditto the EU, the third world is still screwed.
The last time, we got Hitler, Japanese militarists and the Second World War. Thank God this time we had social Democrats, ie socialists everywhere in the modern world to bail us out and avert another full-blown corrupt GOP depression and chaos... Change the God damn Channel, fool.

Hold on a second...you were insisting on the cost of jobs. So you made the claim that it cost us about $845K per job to get 11,000,000 jobs, and I said it cost us about $10M per job to lose 460,000.

IF YOU INCLUDE GOVERNMENT JOBS, WHICH YOU PEOPLE CONSTANTLY SAY AREN'T "REAL JOBS".

As I've said many times, Bush lost net 460,000 private sector jobs. YOu chopped off the "private sector" part because that way, your argument doesn't look as shitty. Admit it, that's what you did.

Ummm, just because they left their countries doesn't mean they weren't destabilized before. Syria has been destabilized since 2006, thanks mostly to the drought.

So you have no fucking answer or clue, you just sit there and Monday Morning QB the thing. You can't actually say what he did or didn't do. What a whiny little bitch. You lost, pal. I asked "how" he did that and you couldn't say. You just babbled out a response that didn't answer the question. Obviously because you don't even know what questions to ask.

Ah, so then what should they have done instead? Invaded and occupied the country with no plan for reconstruction or what to do afterwards? Because that's what you morons did in both Iraq and Afghanistan.

I don't know what FGM means, but Conservatives have done plenty of gay bashing and lynching the last century or so.

That was just but one example of Conservatives murdering LGBT people in this country. There's plenty more. And if you're trying to measure yourself against the actions of ISIS, then you're tacitly admitting that there does exist some kind of moral equivalence between Christians here in the US and Muslims in the Middle East. So thanks for proving my point for me.

Hold on a second...you were insisting on the cost of jobs. So you made the claim that it cost us about $845K per job to get 11,000,000 jobs

Does adding $845K per added job sound like a bargain to you?
Fit your definition of success?

FYI, looks like a gain of 899,000 not a loss

Can't read?

upload_2017-10-9_15-17-28.png

As I've said many times, Bush lost net 460,000 private sector jobs.

Yeah, my link shows you're wrong.

YOu chopped off the "private sector" part

LOL! Fucktard.

If only they had succeeded.

But they didn't. They failed. And Obama's recovery led to 11,000,000 net private sector jobs, a record high stock market from the shit you left, reducing the deficit by 2/3 from where you left it, record low uninsured rate, record low renewable energy prices, oil below $50/barrel, record corporate profits.

Would Conservatives have done better? No. They didn't during Bush, so there's no reason to think they ever would.

He was the only one? Good to know.

The subprime mortgage bubble was caused by a decline in lending standards beginning in 2004. Who enforces lending standards? Regulators. And who do regulators work for? The Executive Branch. And who was President, and thus, head of the executive branch at the time? Bush the Dumber.

Liberals weren't pushing for lending to minorities and the poor?
Sorry that your brain trauma was so severe.

Nope. They weren't. Clinton and the Democrats safely and securely issued subprime loans that had default rates between 5-7% for a decade. Then you shitsippers came in and erased lending standards, more than doubled the number of subprimes issued, and reduced their quality so they had default rates 3-5 times higher than before. All to make the economy look like it was growing as a result of the tax cuts when it was growing as a result of household debt.

That's awful! How does that inflate Irish and Spanish real estate?

You seriously want me to explain how mortgage-backed securities work?

Obama did manage to help the rich, eh comrade?

He helped a lot of people, not just the wealthy. He helped 25,000,000 gain insurance coverage. He helped 11,000,000 find jobs (really 20 million if you count all the jobs he made up from the Bush job loss). It's more than Conservatives have ever done. Was the recovery more weighted to the wealthy? Yes. Could it have been more balanced? Yes. Why wasn't it balanced? Because Conservatives refused to govern and made race-based opposition to the President their governing agenda. All to avoid having to reconcile their shit policies are what got Obama elected in the first place.

You lied about my firm ass......So you sit there on your fat ass

Well, then I apologize for getting the size of your ass wrong. We could probably better find out its size if you removed your head from it.

And my income and wealth.........and complain about how the economy is leaving you behind.

Sorry, I thought because you were complaining about Obama's economy that you weren't personally benefiting from it. So, I guess Obama was good for you, then, since you say you did so well during Obama. SO what are you complaining about with regard to Obama, then, if you did well when he was POTUS?

And all my factual refutations of your BS.

You didn't refute anything with anything. All you did was screech about gross debt numbers, then try to avoid the debates where the numbers don't support what you're claiming. Like how you claim Bush created jobs while leaving out the part that the jobs he created were government jobs that you all say aren't "real jobs". The rest is "take my word for it". Why should I? What have you done to establish that level of trust and credibility where I can rely on your word and nothing more.

Ummm, just because they left their countries doesn't mean they weren't destabilized before.

Destabilized but no flood of refugees versus destabilized with a flood of refugees.
Sounds like Obama and Hillary made things worse.

Ah, so then what should they have done instead?

Made things better instead of worse. They were so much smarter than the other guys, eh?

I don't know what FGM means

Female genital mutilation. It's all the rage amongst Muslims.

but Conservatives have done plenty of gay bashing and lynching the last century or so.

Plenty? Kinda vague there. How does it compare to those peaceful Muslims?

That was just but one example of Conservatives murdering LGBT people in this country.

One example of a couple of idiots killing one guy.
Not quite the mainstream acceptance of throwing them off buildings in the Middle East.

And if you're trying to measure yourself against the actions of ISIS

I leave the idiocy of defending Muslim barbarism to morons like you.

Does adding $845K per added job sound like a bargain to you?

It does when the alternative is costing us $10M per job to lose jobs.

Can't read?

LOL! Bush was President beginning January 2001, not January 2007.

Why did you start the count in 2007? Why didn't you start in 2001?

Oh right, because if you actually used all of Bush's numbers, you'd see he lost jobs from Jan 2001 - Jan 2009.

So why did you not include 2001-6 in your count?

So why did Obama cut SS taxes

Because the temporary cut to payroll taxes was the only thing he could get passed because Conservatives forfeit their duties to govern in exchange for race-based political opposition to any recovery because it would further invalidate the previous 8 years of shit they brought us.

Because the temporary cut to payroll taxes

He knew Social Security had a long term underfunding issue and he still cut taxes?
Didn't he know that tax cuts don't help the economy and only cause debt?

race-based political opposition to any recovery

Tax cuts help recovery? Giving up all your prior claims otherwise? That was quick.

Forum List

Back