Republicans so worried about the debt, yet they cause most of it.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Penelope, Oct 5, 2017.

1. Spare_change

Spare_change Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,409
    It doesn't matter who owns it ---- what matters is how much you tax it.We are talking about what to do about the national debt.
    We just showed you that taking 100% of everything the top 1% makes only pays for 18 days of government spending. You ride that horse til it drops - but it still ain't gonna get you there.

Quit whining and come up with a substantive proposal that will WORK. Don't read bumper stickers to me - think it thru.

2. antontoo

antontoo Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,108
    Here you go:

[​IMG]

You take out BUSH'S TAX CUTS Obama extended, which you no doubt 100% support, and Obama actually barely added to the debt.

What now? You got some other way to bullshit us while dodging putting up the evidence?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
  3. Spare_change

Spare_change Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,409
    I'm going to say this slowly ....

Lowering .... the ... deficit ... only .... means ... we ... go ... into .... the... hole ... slower.

You are putting a band-aid on a gunshot wound. Quit blaming people and come up with a viable answer!!!!

4. Spare_change

Spare_change Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,409
    Prove them wrong. I've said it ---- show me where I'm wrong.

But, let's tell the truth --- you don't have a fucking clue what is needed. You do not understand the enormity of the problem, and you have no idea on how to fix it.

When presented with the facts - and they ARE facts - you are totally lost. So, instead of challenging the facts, you act like a 13 year old girl, and put your cute little "funny" emoji on it, as if that validates your ridiculous position.

If you have nothing, say nothing. All of your bumper stickers have been shot to hell --- where do you go now?

5. hadit

hadit Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,764
    The best combination we've had recently is a Republican Congress and a democrat president more worried about getting laid than the economy.

6. Spare_change

Spare_change Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,409
    Funny - I don't see any spending for the wars in the Middle East during Obama's terms. Did I miss something? I also notice that you didn't include the cost of increased regulation. Any particular reason? Not to mention, where is the entry for the increased cost of helping the illegal immigrants who were allowed to stay under Obama's watch? I also notice that you include defense, non-defense discretionary, etc., etc on the Bush side, but not on the Obama side. Let's try comparing apples to apples.

Nice try --- but kinda amateurish. You're drinking too much Kool-Aid.

7. francoHFW

francoHFW Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,411
    It doesn't matter? Right-wing idiocy you've been stealing from the middle class and the poor for 35 years now. you're idiots

8. Spare_change

Spare_change Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,409
    LOL --- I knew you would jump right on that. So typical of the uninformed.

If the income is going to be taxed, it doesn't make any difference who gets the income, they will have to pay the tax.

Frankly, you come off as a sniveling little baby who is upset that you can't have the pacifier the other baby has. You keep whining about what THEY have, rather than trying to figure out how to get more for yourself. Get a job - save your money - get out of debt - get an education.

It ain't rocket science.

9. francoHFW

francoHFW Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,411
    Add a .com bubble... The economy's been crap for the middle class for 35 years, all under Pander to the Rich GOP tax rates and policies...

10. Spare_change

Spare_change Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,409
    Talk's cheap - even when you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

• Funny Funny x 1