Republicans so worried about the debt, yet they cause most of it.

Attacking banks. Attacking fossil fuels. Adding thousands upon thousands of stupid, expensive regulations.

So again, all we get from you is "take my word for it" generalized, vague bullshit. Attacking banks? Hmmm...must be why the Wall Street banks have an even larger share of the market than they did before. Must be why none of the Wall Street executives went to jail for doing what they did. Must be why the fines paid by these banks amount to barely a blip on their yearly profits. Because Obama "attacked them". Ho ho. How fucking hilarious.

Attacking Fossil Fuels, how? There was more fracking during Obama than before him. The reason the fossil fuel industry is "under attack" is because the cost to extract and process the fossil fuels from the ground is more than what those fuels are worth on the global market. Obama's got no control over that. And natural gas production skyrocketed under Obama, so much so that it drove down the price per barrel of oil. Don't you want low oil prices? I guess not.

And what regulations, specifically? You all like to lie about the "burdensome" Obama regulations yet can't cite a single example to support your case...instead relying on the "take my word for it" approach to debate.

Why the fuck should I take your word for it? What have you done to establish that level of trust and credibility?

So again, all we get from you is "take my word for it" generalized, vague bullshit.

Obama didn't attack banks?
Didn't sue banks?
Pile on thousands of additional regulations? LOL!

Attacking Fossil Fuels, how?

Stopping new federal leases, stopping offshore drilling, trying to get cap and trade, trying to end coal, trying, and failing, to stop fracking.

There was more fracking during Obama than before him.

I know, hehehe.

And natural gas production skyrocketed under Obama, so much so that it drove down the price per barrel of oil.

Obama said we couldn't drill our way to lower prices. Wrong again.

Spanish and Irish markets? Try markets everywhere in the world that's how this was a world depression... Great job. oh those poor Banks and financial institutions, who in League with their crony Pals the bushes and their minions wrecked the world with their greed and Corruption. It appears you missed the whole thing, like most brainwashed dupes... And it cost Obama administration 8 trillion dollars to fix it. Ditto the EU, the third world is still screwed.

Spanish and Irish markets? Try markets everywhere in the world

Exactly, Bush's dumb idea, fully supported by libs, to give mortgages to minorities and the poor caused RE markets across the world to spike. Incredible power!

Destabilized but no flood of refugees versus destabilized with a flood of refugees. Sounds like Obama and Hillary made things worse.

No, they didn't. Refugees are not an indication of making things worse. Death is, and far more of these folks were killed and ethnically cleansed prior to Obama than after him.

Made things better instead of worse. They were so much smarter than the other guys, eh?

Again, what should they have done? Doesn't sound like you even gave it any thought. "Made things better" how? What does that entail? Expand on your thought. I'm giving you the chance to do that.

Female genital mutilation. It's all the rage amongst Muslims.

Sigh...like you give a shit about women. Sounds like it's all the rage among all religious fundamentalists:

A Christian doctor removed my clitoris when I was three years old as a ‘cure’ for masturbation, writes Renee Bergstrom

Like, that took me a 1 second search on Google. Don't cry crocodile tears over the treatment of women by religious Conservatives when you're the ones who want to force women to birth the children of their rapists. No one buys your fake outrage.

Plenty? Kinda vague there. How does it compare to those peaceful Muslims?

It's about the same.

One example of a couple of idiots killing one guy.
Not quite the mainstream acceptance of throwing them off buildings in the Middle East.

So when Christians do it, they're :idiots", but when Muslims do it, they're terrible. You're just a hypocrite who makes excuses for Christians because even you recognize their hideousness but don't want to give me the satisfaction on a message board.

Ugh...get over yourself.

I leave the idiocy of defending Muslim barbarism to morons like you.

I've never defended them, but you've defended your own shittiness by equating yourself with them.

If only they had succeeded.

But they didn't. They failed. And Obama's recovery led to 11,000,000 net private sector jobs, a record high stock market from the shit you left, reducing the deficit by 2/3 from where you left it, record low uninsured rate, record low renewable energy prices, oil below $50/barrel, record corporate profits.

Would Conservatives have done better? No. They didn't during Bush, so there's no reason to think they ever would.

He was the only one? Good to know.

The subprime mortgage bubble was caused by a decline in lending standards beginning in 2004. Who enforces lending standards? Regulators. And who do regulators work for? The Executive Branch. And who was President, and thus, head of the executive branch at the time? Bush the Dumber.

Liberals weren't pushing for lending to minorities and the poor?
Sorry that your brain trauma was so severe.

Nope. They weren't. Clinton and the Democrats safely and securely issued subprime loans that had default rates between 5-7% for a decade. Then you shitsippers came in and erased lending standards, more than doubled the number of subprimes issued, and reduced their quality so they had default rates 3-5 times higher than before. All to make the economy look like it was growing as a result of the tax cuts when it was growing as a result of household debt.

That's awful! How does that inflate Irish and Spanish real estate?

You seriously want me to explain how mortgage-backed securities work?

Obama did manage to help the rich, eh comrade?

He helped a lot of people, not just the wealthy. He helped 25,000,000 gain insurance coverage. He helped 11,000,000 find jobs (really 20 million if you count all the jobs he made up from the Bush job loss). It's more than Conservatives have ever done. Was the recovery more weighted to the wealthy? Yes. Could it have been more balanced? Yes. Why wasn't it balanced? Because Conservatives refused to govern and made race-based opposition to the President their governing agenda. All to avoid having to reconcile their shit policies are what got Obama elected in the first place.

You lied about my firm ass......So you sit there on your fat ass

Well, then I apologize for getting the size of your ass wrong. We could probably better find out its size if you removed your head from it.

And my income and wealth.........and complain about how the economy is leaving you behind.

Sorry, I thought because you were complaining about Obama's economy that you weren't personally benefiting from it. So, I guess Obama was good for you, then, since you say you did so well during Obama. SO what are you complaining about with regard to Obama, then, if you did well when he was POTUS?

And all my factual refutations of your BS.

You didn't refute anything with anything. All you did was screech about gross debt numbers, then try to avoid the debates where the numbers don't support what you're claiming. Like how you claim Bush created jobs while leaving out the part that the jobs he created were government jobs that you all say aren't "real jobs". The rest is "take my word for it". Why should I? What have you done to establish that level of trust and credibility where I can rely on your word and nothing more.

oil below $50/barrel,

Obama wanted yucky oil prices to go higher, for the planet!!!
Failed again.

The subprime mortgage bubble was caused by a decline in lending standards beginning in 2004. Who enforces lending standards? Regulators.

I missed the liberal outcry over lax regulation leading to too much lending to minorities and the poor. Link?

Sorry, I thought because you were complaining about Obama's economy that you weren't personally benefiting from it.

I've done well, despite Obama's incompetence.

SO what are you complaining about with regard to Obama,

Just because I've done well doesn't mean Obama didn't hurt many others. Especially minorities and the poor.

You didn't refute anything with anything.

Still not know what "private" means, eh?

He knew Social Security had a long term underfunding issue and he still cut taxes?
Didn't he know that tax cuts don't help the economy and only cause debt?

SS doesn't have a long-term funding issue, so that's #1 thing wrong with what you said. #2 thing is that the payroll tax cut was temporary, and was done because Conservatives refused to do anything to help recover the economy that Obama would end up getting credit for. So they made race-based opposition to Obama their governing ideology.

Tax cuts help recovery? Giving up all your prior claims otherwise? That was quick.

Did I say that? No. I never said temporary tax cuts, which is what the payroll tax cut was, harm the economy. But you never screech for them to be temporary, you screech for them to be permanent.

Spanish and Irish markets? Try markets everywhere in the world that's how this was a world depression... Great job. oh those poor Banks and financial institutions, who in League with their crony Pals the bushes and their minions wrecked the world with their greed and Corruption. It appears you missed the whole thing, like most brainwashed dupes... And it cost Obama administration 8 trillion dollars to fix it. Ditto the EU, the third world is still screwed.

Exactly, Bush's dumb idea, fully supported by libs, to give mortgages to minorities and the poor caused RE markets across the world to spike. Incredible power!
Democrats wanted to give mortgages to worthy minorities, Bush and his corrupt cronies gave them to anyone breathing, knowing they were toxic... Duh!

Does adding $845K per added job sound like a bargain to you?

It does when the alternative is costing us $10M per job to lose jobs.

IF YOU INCLUDE GOVERNMENT JOBS, WHICH YOU PEOPLE CONSTANTLY SAY AREN'T "REAL JOBS".
Can't read?

LOL! Bush was President beginning January 2001, not January 2007.

Why did you start the count in 2007? Why didn't you start in 2001?

Oh right, because if you actually used all of Bush's numbers, you'd see he lost jobs from Jan 2001 - Jan 2009.

So why did you not include 2001-6 in your count?

It does when the alternative is costing us $10M per job to lose jobs.

If the choice is between Obama's shitty economic performance and Bush's, I'll go for "what's behind door number 3?"

Why did you start the count in 2007?

upload_2017-10-9_14-34-6-png.153437

I didn't. The original, here.....

Republicans so worried about the debt, yet they cause most of it.

......is reproduced above.

if you actually used all of Bush's numbers, you'd see he lost jobs from Jan 2001 - Jan 2009.

91,875,500 minus 90,976,000 shows a gain of 899,000 just as I said.

Didn't sue banks?

LOL indeed. Sue the banks? WTF? The banks were brought to court and ended up paying fines that were less than one month of profit those same banks generate. It's not an attack when you don't see any harm. And what additional regulations, specifically, were an attack on the banks who saw their market share grow during Obama? AGain, you're just arguing in vague generalities, expecting others to do your work for you. That's some lazy entitlement ya got there.

Stopping new federal leases, stopping offshore drilling, trying to get cap and trade, trying to end coal, trying, and failing, to stop fracking.

LOL! Fracking proliferated during Obama and there was more fracking during Obama than before him. So he didn't stop fracking, he encouraged it. Secondly, the price per barrel dropped to below $50 with Obama ending federal leases and offshore drilling. So, I'm not sure what you're complaining about because the price per barrel dropped. You seem to think "attacking fossil fuels" is synonymous with "lower price per barrel". Obama's price-per-barrel was lower than Bush's. So how is making fossil fuels cheaper an "attack on fossil fuels"?

Exactly! He cut the price of energy in your own words by, "topping new federal leases, stopping offshore drilling, trying to get cap and trade, trying to end coal, trying, and failing, to stop fracking." So all that you accused Obama of doing actually resulted in lower energy prices today. So...what's your point? Obama's attack on"fossil fuels" was really not an attack at all.

If only they had succeeded.

But they didn't. They failed. And Obama's recovery led to 11,000,000 net private sector jobs, a record high stock market from the shit you left, reducing the deficit by 2/3 from where you left it, record low uninsured rate, record low renewable energy prices, oil below $50/barrel, record corporate profits.

Would Conservatives have done better? No. They didn't during Bush, so there's no reason to think they ever would.

He was the only one? Good to know.

The subprime mortgage bubble was caused by a decline in lending standards beginning in 2004. Who enforces lending standards? Regulators. And who do regulators work for? The Executive Branch. And who was President, and thus, head of the executive branch at the time? Bush the Dumber.

Liberals weren't pushing for lending to minorities and the poor?
Sorry that your brain trauma was so severe.

Nope. They weren't. Clinton and the Democrats safely and securely issued subprime loans that had default rates between 5-7% for a decade. Then you shitsippers came in and erased lending standards, more than doubled the number of subprimes issued, and reduced their quality so they had default rates 3-5 times higher than before. All to make the economy look like it was growing as a result of the tax cuts when it was growing as a result of household debt.

That's awful! How does that inflate Irish and Spanish real estate?

You seriously want me to explain how mortgage-backed securities work?

Obama did manage to help the rich, eh comrade?

He helped a lot of people, not just the wealthy. He helped 25,000,000 gain insurance coverage. He helped 11,000,000 find jobs (really 20 million if you count all the jobs he made up from the Bush job loss). It's more than Conservatives have ever done. Was the recovery more weighted to the wealthy? Yes. Could it have been more balanced? Yes. Why wasn't it balanced? Because Conservatives refused to govern and made race-based opposition to the President their governing agenda. All to avoid having to reconcile their shit policies are what got Obama elected in the first place.

You lied about my firm ass......So you sit there on your fat ass

Well, then I apologize for getting the size of your ass wrong. We could probably better find out its size if you removed your head from it.

And my income and wealth.........and complain about how the economy is leaving you behind.

Sorry, I thought because you were complaining about Obama's economy that you weren't personally benefiting from it. So, I guess Obama was good for you, then, since you say you did so well during Obama. SO what are you complaining about with regard to Obama, then, if you did well when he was POTUS?

And all my factual refutations of your BS.

You didn't refute anything with anything. All you did was screech about gross debt numbers, then try to avoid the debates where the numbers don't support what you're claiming. Like how you claim Bush created jobs while leaving out the part that the jobs he created were government jobs that you all say aren't "real jobs". The rest is "take my word for it". Why should I? What have you done to establish that level of trust and credibility where I can rely on your word and nothing more.

oil below $50/barrel,

Failed again.

The subprime mortgage bubble was caused by a decline in lending standards beginning in 2004. Who enforces lending standards? Regulators.

I missed the liberal outcry over lax regulation leading to too much lending to minorities and the poor. Link?

Sorry, I thought because you were complaining about Obama's economy that you weren't personally benefiting from it.

SO what are you complaining about with regard to Obama,

Just because I've done well doesn't mean Obama didn't hurt many others. Especially minorities and the poor.

You didn't refute anything with anything.

Nobody gives a f*** about how you supposedly did, Super dupe. We're trying to talk politics factual history and policy here. Obama did nothing to hurt anyone, it was just a continuation of 35 years of GOP candidate to the rich Wrecking the non-rich and the country... Not to mention that little world depression of 2008...

If the choice is between Obama's shitty economic performance and Bush's, I'll go for "what's behind door number 3?"

There is no door number 3. Conservative imagination is door #3, but it's the same door as what's behind Bush's door. Because Conservative policy never works. Ever.

II didn't. The original, here.....

OK, and now maybe post the numbers that aren't just "Production and Non-Supervisory Employees". Use "ALL EMPLOYEES" not just the sectors that make your argument look better.

So you did it again! You posted bullshit lies. You have a nasty habit of not being honest in a debate. Here's the actual total employment including all private sector employees, not just the narrow parameters you've established with your dishonest attempt to stay relevant in this debate.

Fuck man...you are SO FUCKING DISHONEST it's embarrassing.

Here is the BLS data for ALL EMPLOYEES, THOUSANDS:

Employment, January 2001: 111,871
Employment, January 2009: 111,474

That's not total employment of all employees. That's just a segment of the workforce, not the whole workforce. You deliberately misrepresented data in order to force through a false conclusion.

Sophistry.

Did you fucking think you could sneak by incomplete data and I wouldn't notice? You very (stupidly or obliviously, not sure which) omitted data and misrepresented that data to lend your false argument false credibility.

Fact is, when looking at All employees, thousands, total private, seasonally adjusted Bush lost jobs. But you don't look at those figures because they don't support your argument, so you just cherry-pick a data set from the total overview, misrepresent it as the entirety of the job market, and hope I'm as lazy as you and won't notice.

Well, I did notice.

He did? When did he say that? What Obama did was reduce the cost of renewable energy, and doing so created more jobs in renewable energy than in fossil fuels. In fact, the US solar industry alone now employs more people than oil, coal, and natural gas combined. While renewable energy prices have dropped by more than half since 2009.

It's not lax regulation, it's Bush's regulators not enforcing the regulations and standards that already existed. That's what you don't get.

Seems to me you owe a big thank you to Obama.

Or it means that you're full of shit. That's what's more likely here.

LOL! You mean the chart where you cherry picked a segment of the employed workers but left about 20,000,000 of them out? LOL! Try again, shithead.

Destabilized but no flood of refugees versus destabilized with a flood of refugees. Sounds like Obama and Hillary made things worse.

No, they didn't. Refugees are not an indication of making things worse. Death is, and far more of these folks were killed and ethnically cleansed prior to Obama than after him.

Made things better instead of worse. They were so much smarter than the other guys, eh?

Again, what should they have done? Doesn't sound like you even gave it any thought. "Made things better" how? What does that entail? Expand on your thought. I'm giving you the chance to do that.

Sigh...like you give a shit about women. Sounds like it's all the rage among all religious fundamentalists:

A Christian doctor removed my clitoris when I was three years old as a ‘cure’ for masturbation, writes Renee Bergstrom

Like, that took me a 1 second search on Google. Don't cry crocodile tears over the treatment of women by religious Conservatives when you're the ones who want to force women to birth the children of their rapists. No one buys your fake outrage.

It's about the same.

Not quite the mainstream acceptance of throwing them off buildings in the Middle East.

So when Christians do it, they're :idiots", but when Muslims do it, they're terrible. You're just a hypocrite who makes excuses for Christians because even you recognize their hideousness but don't want to give me the satisfaction on a message board.

Ugh...get over yourself.

I've never defended them, but you've defended your own shittiness by equating yourself with them.

It's about the same.

Ugh...get over yourself.

No, they didn't. Refugees are not an indication of making things worse.

Things are getting better......so now there is a flood of refugees?

Wow, hitting the pipe again. Sad.

"Made things better" how?

Reset buttons. Touring the world telling everyone that America sucks. Obviously.

Supporting every revolt in the Middle East, except the one that would have damaged radical Islam, Iran.

Like, that took me a 1 second search on Google.

Wow, one criminal moron in the US, just like millions of cases in Islam.
Fucking idiot!

Don't cry crocodile tears over the treatment of women by religious Conservatives

Throw that hack in jail. 40 years sounds good.

Do the same for every Christian or atheist or Muslim in America who commits the same hideous crime.

It's about the same.

The Muslim population of Western Europe is about the same as the Christian population in the US?

Even worse math than usual for you, Bravo!

So when Christians do it, they're :idiots", but when Muslims do it, they're terrible.

The 2 idiots who did that were Christian?
Were they working for the authorities?
Because it's the Muslim authorities throwing them off buildings.

You're just a hypocrite who makes excuses for Christians

Funny. Wrong. Fuck you, asshole.

He knew Social Security had a long term underfunding issue and he still cut taxes?
Didn't he know that tax cuts don't help the economy and only cause debt?

SS doesn't have a long-term funding issue, so that's #1 thing wrong with what you said. #2 thing is that the payroll tax cut was temporary, and was done because Conservatives refused to do anything to help recover the economy that Obama would end up getting credit for. So they made race-based opposition to Obama their governing ideology.

Tax cuts help recovery? Giving up all your prior claims otherwise? That was quick.

Did I say that? No. I never said temporary tax cuts, which is what the payroll tax cut was, harm the economy. But you never screech for them to be temporary, you screech for them to be permanent.

SS doesn't have a long-term funding issue,

In about 15 years, benefits will drop by about 30%.
No issue? LOL!

#2 thing is that the payroll tax cut was temporary

The first thing you do when you're running out of money, make it run out faster. LOL!

Did I say that?

You said Obama cut taxes to help the recovery. Were you lying again? Was Obama?

Democrats wanted to give mortgages to worthy minorities, Bush and his corrupt cronies gave them to anyone breathing, knowing they were toxic... Duh!

And the Dems saying, "Stop giving mortgages to those unworthy people" included..........?
Got a list? Link?

Things are getting better......so now there is a flood of refugees?

Yes, because now they can actually leave.

Reset buttons. Touring the world telling everyone that America sucks. Obviously.

No, no. You said he could make thing better. I asked "how?" You didn't answer that question, choosing instead to just restate the stupid stuff you said before. You asserted he could make things better, but you don't say how. You just fall back on what you said before. That's why you're a piece of shit.

Wow, one criminal moron in the US, just like millions of cases in Islam.
Fucking idiot!

LOL! Again with the excuses. When Christians do it here, they're merely "idiots", but when Muslims do it over there, they're terrible. Obviously, your bias is showing. So if Muslims over there did these acts at the same rate Christians over here did them, then it's all good and excusable? So how many FGMs does it take to go from "idiot" to "existential threat to all women everywhere"? What is that magic number? You set this standard, you know...so you're the one responsible for defining it. So what is an acceptable amount of FGM that results in calling an entire religion "idiotic" and not an existential threat? Please, let us know what your standard for FGM is for you to be OK with it or to write it off as "idiots" and not an infection of the religion and belief system as a whole?

Throw that hack in jail. 40 years sounds good.

Huh? I thought you said he was just an "idiot". Now you want to throw him in jail for being "an idiot"? He was only doing what his religion commanded; he was only exercising his religious beliefs. And you want to throw him in jail for exercising his religious beliefs? Why do you hate the 1A so much?

The 2 idiots who did that were Christian?
Were they working for the authorities?
Because it's the Muslim authorities throwing them off buildings..

Yes, they were Christian and yes they were merely exercising the institutional homophobia that exists within our society. Again, you seem keen to make excuses for Christians, but not for Muslims. That's because of your inherent bias and confused position.

Funny. Wrong. Fuck you, asshole.

You spent the last tow posts making excuses for Christian religious fundamentalism in the US. You want to lock some guy up in jail for merely expressing his religious beliefs with regard to FGM. So why is that expression of religious belief not OK, but other expressions of religious beliefs are?

Didn't sue banks?

LOL indeed. Sue the banks? WTF? The banks were brought to court and ended up paying fines that were less than one month of profit those same banks generate. It's not an attack when you don't see any harm. And what additional regulations, specifically, were an attack on the banks who saw their market share grow during Obama? AGain, you're just arguing in vague generalities, expecting others to do your work for you. That's some lazy entitlement ya got there.

LOL! Fracking proliferated during Obama and there was more fracking during Obama than before him. So he didn't stop fracking, he encouraged it. Secondly, the price per barrel dropped to below $50 with Obama ending federal leases and offshore drilling. So, I'm not sure what you're complaining about because the price per barrel dropped. You seem to think "attacking fossil fuels" is synonymous with "lower price per barrel". Obama's price-per-barrel was lower than Bush's. So how is making fossil fuels cheaper an "attack on fossil fuels"?

Exactly! He cut the price of energy in your own words by, "topping new federal leases, stopping offshore drilling, trying to get cap and trade, trying to end coal, trying, and failing, to stop fracking." So all that you accused Obama of doing actually resulted in lower energy prices today. So...what's your point? Obama's attack on"fossil fuels" was really not an attack at all.

It's not an attack when you don't see any harm.

$10s of billions.....no harm? LOL!

And what additional regulations, specifically, were an attack on the banks

Increased capital requirements, Dodd-Frank, etc.

were an attack on the banks who saw their market share grow during Obama?

OMG! You've discovered the reality that adding enough regs harms small and medium sized business more than the largest ones.

Fracking proliferated during Obama and there was more fracking during Obama than before him. So he didn't stop fracking, he encouraged it

Where the fuck did Obama ever encourage fracking? Even once? Link?

Secondly, the price per barrel dropped to below $50 with Obama ending federal leases and offshore drilling. So, I'm not sure what you're complaining about

Obama discouraged oil production. He wanted higher prices.
Lower prices happened despite his efforts to increase prices.

Exactly!

Welcome to the party pal.

He cut the price of energy in your own words by, "topping new federal leases, stopping offshore drilling, trying to get cap and trade, trying to end coal, trying, and failing, to stop fracking."

All his actions reduced production and exploration. Raised prices.

In about 15 years, benefits will drop by about 30%.

Obama's payroll tax cut didn't cause that long-term issue to appear. It was around before the payroll tax cut. So instead of dropping benefits in 17 years, it drops in 15. So why not just remove the cap on taxable SS income? Wouldn't that extend the solvency?

So simple solution; remove the cap on taxable income.

Problem solved. NEXT!

The first thing you do when you're running out of money, make it run out faster. LOL!

Well, when Conservatives refused to do anything to recover the economy after they crashed it, Obama didn't have many options. But he made the tax cut temporary, not permanent, and he let it expire as it should have.

You said Obama cut taxes to help the recovery. Were you lying again? Was Obama?

NO! I said he temporarily cut payroll taxes. You have this nasty habit of leaving things out of what other people say. The reason is obvious; you're a sophist.

And the Dems saying, "Stop giving mortgages to those unworthy people" included..........?Got a list? Link?

The Democrats weren't in power in 2004; you assholes were. Don't blame those out of power for what you did while you were in power. That's a whiny little bitch move.

Forum List

Back