Republicans so worried about the debt, yet they cause most of it.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Penelope, Oct 5, 2017.

1. francoHFW

francoHFW Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,382
    I'm a retired teacher and businessman and you're brainwashed a****** pompous tool. 35 years of GOP pander to the rich policy wrecking the middle class and the country and you blame it on lazy people. Terminal right-wing brainwashed idiocy...

2. francoHFW

francoHFW Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,382
    Speak for yourself dupe read my signature memorize it more truth than you get from Fox and Rush Limbaugh Etc in 20 years.

3. francoHFW

francoHFW Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,382
    Yep huge giveaway to the rich and Wrecking the middle class and the country doesn't matter you're right. Idiot

4. Spare_change

Spare_change Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,359
    No --- but I got to say you surprised me. A teacher? Then, explain to me the amazing level of ignorance you have demonstrated throughout this thread. You don't seem to be able to put together a coherent sentence, your reading comprehension is sorely lacking, and your understanding of the government is without parallel. Makes me wonder what you supposedly taught.

As for the businessman part ---- a failed businessman, I suspect, based on your demonstrated lack of economic acumen.

If you want to compare resumes, and experience, let me know .... until then, study up because you are surely failing. You keep crying about a problem, but offer no concrete solutions that might even remotely work. The best you've done is "take more of their wealth" without even remotely understanding a) the impact, and b) the futility of trying to solve a spending problem by increasing the revenue. You do nothing more than parrot the most popular liberal junk without even remotely understanding its impact, or its failure to accomplish anything.

$55 trillion national debt in 35 years --- THAT is how good you are.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. westwall

westwall USMB Mod Staff Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,190

[​IMG]

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  6. Spare_change

Spare_change Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,359
    I notice you don't recommend a single thing for the middle class to do to improve their position. Are they incapable? When are you going to realize that the simple truth is the middle class is woefully unqualified to increase their worth in today's market? You complain because the buggy whip maker can't get a raise, despite the fact that we have used buggy whips in 75 years. Somehow, you think that an unskilled laborer - and, given the changes in our economy, most people are rapidly becoming unskilled - should somehow be gifted a greater salary despite their decidedly decreasing contribution.

Tell me -- Mr. Teacher - how can not taking money from the rich be considered a "giveaway"?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Spare_change

Spare_change Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,359
    Your "signature" is a liberal diatribe without a single foundation in reality. I can think of no reason to "memorize" it. I hear enough bullshit every day --- i don't need that much more.

8. francoHFW

francoHFW Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,382
    As usual you're full of b*******and have no argument. My signature is full of facts what's wrong they're all proven as opposed to your 55 trillion b*******. What A pompous brainwashed ass...

9. francoHFW

francoHFW Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,382
    After 35 years of reaganism, college has never been more expensive training programs have never been more expensive taxes on the rich never been lower taxes on the middle class and the poor have never been higher and our infrastructure has never been in worse shape. Great job GOP. And you blame the victims for being lazy what an a******. Not to worry you have plenty of company. The GOP is the stupidest most brainwashed greediest most idiotic party in the world everybody knows it but you.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  10. antontoo

antontoo Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,070
    :rolleyes: Fucking amazing the sort of shameless bullshit and straw grasping you are willing to pump out straight out of your ass while having ZERO support for any assertions or numbers you throw around. Clearly your 3.6T number is made up.

Get lost loser, you got nothing but lazy politico fantasies.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2017