Republicans See No Connection Between Healthcare And Ebola

R

rdean

So when do those with Ebola become contagious? When they get really sick.

So when do those without health care go to the emergency room? When they get really sick.

So when do those with health care go to the doctor? When they start to get sick.

Please let me know which part I got wrong.

So when do those without health care go to the emergency room? When they get really sick.

So when do those with health care go to the doctor? When they start to get sick.

I agree 100% with your statement about when ppl go to the doctor is based on them having insurance.

Did someone in particular say something silly that prompted this thread? I much prefer to win those who disagree with universal healthcare over with love or by calling it Reagancare.

You got the part wrong where you didn't sleep it off before you posted.

So we need to give them free healthcare so they don't go to the emergency room and get ... free healthcare. LOL. Gotcha.

Moat Conservatives see a much stronger connection between Ebola and the almost non-existant Immigration and Border Security rules this nation has (or doesn't have). This wouldn't be an issue if we properly limited who can enter/re-enter the United States to begin with.

Ebola does not naturally occur in the United States. It must be brought here. It is brought here by democrat policies on immigration.

Yeah someone last week was complaining that "our tax dollars were being wasted on treating a non-citizen". They dont get it how stopping this virus is beneficial to us all the only thing they are concerned with is the money. Just like other issues (education, global warming, crime etc) they dont care about change unless it equals up to $0.

Yeah someone last week was complaining that "our tax dollars were being wasted on treating a non-citizen". They dont get it how stopping this virus is beneficial to us all the only thing they are concerned with is the money. Just like other issues (education, global warming, crime etc) they dont care about change unless it equals up to $0.

There should not be any non-citizens in thus country to begin with. Never mind that nobody should be getting free care from any medical facility.

There should not be any non-citizens in thus country to begin with. Never mind that nobody should be getting free care from any medical facility.

See but your wishes dont mean anything. They are here now you have to deal with that reality.

See but your wishes don't mean anything. They are here now you have to deal with that reality.

True. My other wish is that we see about 50,000,000 Americans DEAD from Ebola. Maybe that will start to get people's heads out of their asses when it comes to allowing foreigners into thus country

Search HealthCare.gov

No Results
Sorry, we couldn’t find any results for "ebola".

Here are some suggestions:

Homer-Simpson-Doh.jpg

I am not a Republican, but I see the connection. Obama brought both Ebola and Obamacare to the US, neither is good for us.

Yea, let them die.

I agree 100% with your statement about when ppl go to the doctor is based on them having insurance.

Did someone in particular say something silly that prompted this thread? I much prefer to win those who disagree with universal healthcare over with love or by calling it Reagancare.

Read every post past yours. That pretty much tells the story.

Jesus said heal the sick, Republicans said let them die.

The OP is right. Most people who don't have health insurance won't go to see a doctor until they are really sick (i.e. contagious).

Republicans are against the ACA (which provides people with healthcare), and they are also against the Medicaid expansion that would provide healthcare for even more people.

Want to know why the virus is spreading so quickly over in Africa? Because they don't have a decent healthcare system.

Want to know why it's being contained here in the US? Because we have a decent healthcare system.

Forum List

Back