Republicans Resorting to Death Threats, Lies and Violence at Town Hall Meetings

Xenophone the neo-con is now misstating sharia and continues to make himself look the fool, a tool of the fringe lunatic right.

You all see that is he trying to shout me down, just like the fools of American political sharia are tying to do at the town hall meetings.

You are continuing to lose middle America.

oh boo hoo cinco

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbWWNrbEano]YouTube - Cinco the Donkey[/ame]

Quiet social and civic discussion is never sharia (learn to spell).
Thanks for the white flag, douchebag.

Whenever it comes down to correcting spelling, its the surest sign of surrender.

Now to embarriss you further you half wit, Sharia means following the Korananic law.

Your prejudiced against Muslims ass doesn't understand it has nothing to do with being rowdy or violent, it means following the laws of Allah as laid down in the Muslim holy book.

Thus we learn that not also are you a phoney as poster, you are also a bigot against Islam.

see? sooner rather than later their hate shines through.
People who hate and belittle others never see their own flaws willow.

I let him have enough rope before letting him hang himself.

Can you imagine, he runs around insulting a billion Muslims and pretends to be for the people, what a joke. :lol:

I believe it's message board shria to suggest that.

However, disrupting the public's business by yelling and screaming so that work can't be done is illegal and unAmerican. Those who practice Islamic sharia say, "See, the whacko ultraright of the Bushoids are learning from us.":razz:

People have been protesting since we stepped foot on the continent. The only thing going on here is that it doesn't happen to the left very often, and when it does their egos are so fragile that they can't handle it, so they go on the attack. That's it that's all.

Funny how SEIU members and supporters of government health care civilly beat people who disagree with them.
Who was beaten up?

I'll even use a Canadian newspaper so you can't dismiss the article as a right wing source

Union Thugs Beat Up Man at Anti-Obamacare Meeting
sigh...watch the video. It shows a guy in a union shirt down on the ground and the black guy moving toward him. The black guy was thrown to the ground by another person in a union shirt. He got up and walked away. He wasn't beaten, it appears he was prevented from doing harm to the man on the ground.

Who threw the union man on the ground and why?

Who was beaten up?

I'll even use a Canadian newspaper so you can't dismiss the article as a right wing source

sigh...watch the video. It shows a guy in a union shirt down on the ground and the black guy moving toward him. The black guy was thrown to the ground by another person in a union shirt. He got up and walked away. He wasn't beaten, it appears he was prevented from doing harm to the man on the ground.

that's not what the Canadians see! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Funny how SEIU members and supporters of government health care civilly beat people who disagree with them.
Who was beaten up?

the thug should be arrested. But somehow I doubt there are 1% the # of leftists thugs acting like the thousands of rightist American sharia thugs at the town meetings.

Arrest all who disrupt the meetings.

The truel liberals and radicals of our war for independence were George Washington et al.

The fringe neo-con rightists today were the American Loyalists of King George III.

ROFLMNAO...

Sweet Mother this Leftist is off the HOOK...

So you've come to conjur the Founders of the US... who you claim were Collectivists... and this you're doing through further conjuring the British Crown who oppressed them through a tax of 1/2 of 1%... on imported consumables.

And THIS you're doing to deomonstrate that it's NOT appropriate to stand in a PUBLIC MEETING WITH THEIR GOVERNMENT REPRESENTATIVES and reject policy which will induce taxation of the MAJORITY OF THE PRODUCT OF THEIR LABOR, in exchange for the appearance of health coverage... destroying the viable alternatives which they presently enjoy or have CHOSEN to forego...

ROFLMNAO...

Oh GOD that's precious...

I'm tellin' ya kids... I just don't see how we're going to avoid it... With this brand of crank being such a large percentage of the anti-American herd... they actually BELEIVE the deception... to the center of their hollow little cores...

However, disrupting the public's business by yelling and screaming so that work can't be done is illegal and unAmerican. Those who practice Islamic sharia say, "See, the whacko ultraright of the Bushoids are learning from us.":razz:

damn, you're boring.

don't you know another dance, lil monkey?

Yes, I saw you guys carrying nazi signs and posters . . . hmmmm.

The second you guys did that, you lost the debate with middle America.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm sure Muslims are thrilled to know their religion and beliefs are mocked by committed leftists in attempts to score political points.

Are we going to change history to invoke this new lexicon?

Will the Watts riots over the killing of MLK be now known as the 'Political Sharia riots' of 1968?

Will the storming of the Bastille be renamed 'The Political Shria of the ancein regime?'

When Jesus was crucified, did the Romans commit 'political sharia' upon him till he was dead?

Only our committed leftwit plant can answer, we all stand back waiting with baited breathe for more of his turds of info...

the thug should be arrested. But somehow I doubt there are 1% the # of leftists thugs acting like the thousands of rightist American sharia thugs at the town meetings.

The bigot can't help himself, MORE attacks on holy Islam!

Who was beaten up?

So you know what transpired in the minutes prior to that video?

I've always thought you were stupid and you just keep proving me right.

Good lord, where do you people come up with this CRAP, is beyond me. You must live in La, La land. Maybe you ought to physically move there and la, la the rest of your pathetic life.

Facist piece of shit.

"I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic, and we should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration."

Hillary Rodham Clinton

The neo-con political sharia is exactly why middle America is rejecting the fringe right loonies of the GOP.

don't these congressmen and senators and the President sign up for it. So far -- no takers.

To sign a petition requesting that your representatives sign on to the same plan there gonna force you onto go to:

Fleming.house.gov

He is a physician who is also a representative that has sent e-mails to the rest of congress to sign on, NO ONE HAS. I just tried the site, can't get on, the server is overwhelmed. but I will keep trying until I get on.

Who was beaten up?

Sigh

The guy who was on the ground said the union thug beat him

[youtube]LtHAFEFotYM&eurl[/youtube]

Always amusing, a Democrat accusing a GoPer of doing what THEY THEMSELVES are doing! :lol:

Tired, stale and stupid, when will you realize that these stupid us/them games have destroyed the nation?

but that is cool because he is doing it civilly.

He doesn't like being identified 'spot on' of being a disrupter, but all engaged in political sharia, like Xenophon, are liars. Easy to spot and easy to point out to students in high school and college.
Ha ha ha ah, where do they dig up you douchebags?

Fucking parrots, you do exactly what the parties tell you to do, their isn't a collective bit of free will in the lot of you combined.

'Political shria' HA HA HA asshole comment of the week! :lol:

You really don't like the truth, do you, old boy. This tactic is already backfiring, as people recognize that it is a tactic to prevent democracy.

Facist piece of shit.

"I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic, and we should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration."

Hillary Rodham Clinton

Xeonophon the neo-con, the screaming and threatening protestors are the fascists. You can debate all you want, but you cannot stand there like four-year olds screaming in need for another electoral time out. That is what you will get if you keep it up.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back