Republicans Resorting to Death Threats, Lies and Violence at Town Hall Meetings

OneWorld

Aug 11, 2009
August 10, 2009
Republican Party activists bent on denying access to health care for the poor and average Americans have levied death threats at members of Congress. In addition to death threats, a few, but vocal, Republicans have targeted traditional American Town Hall meetings for a series of disruptions, violence, and intimidation for the purpose of shutting down debate on healthcare in America. Their threats, lies, and misinformation have been well documented in the media and continue as members of Congress meet with their constituents in their home districts.

For example, Sarah Palin, the former Republican Vice Presidential Candidate who was forced to resign in disgrace over allegations she was involved in scandals in the state of Alaska, lied on Friday about the President´s health care plan on her Facebook page. Palin stated that "the sick, the elderly, and the disabled" would suffer because of "rationed care." Palin went on to add that the plan would create a "death panel" which would make decisions on who would live and who would die. There is no such provision in the President´s healthcare plan. Palin´s comments are blatant lies made not only to derail healthcare reform in the country, but to distract from her own failed candidacy and her forced resignation as Alaskan Governor.

It is clear that the protests are orchestrated and fueled by Republican Party leaders, such as admitted prescription drug addict Rush Limbaugh. The violence, disruptions, and death threats have outraged the majority of Americans. Videos circulating on Youtube and throughout the Internet show many of these Republicans hitting, shoving, yelling, and disrupting what would be otherwise peaceful meetings to discuss the issue. One video shows several Republican Party activists holding up signs calling President Obama a "n*gger" while other videos show GOP activists giving members of Congress the finger. Many of the Republican Party activists can be seen sporting Nazi Swastikas on their placards or clothing. Some have even adopted Adolph Hitler´s mustache as a symbol of their cause. It appears that the Republican Party has become a White Supremacist organization. Not a single member of the United States Congress is both black and Republican. In an example of the ignorance and stupidity that has permeated the Republican Party, a GOP activist in North Carolina can be heard in one of the videos yelling, "Get your Government hands off my Medicare."

These Republican Party activists don´t want to be civil. They don´t want measured debate. And they don´t want other Americans to hear the conversation about healthcare. Their Republican Party leaders in the Senate and House of Representatives approve of these tactics and encourage their continuance – even if it results in violence, destruction of property, and death threats.

Let´s face facts, these Republican Party activists are nothing more than conservative, racist terrorists who are happy the nation was attacked by the Taliban and who want President Obama, our military, and our nation to fail.

American Chronicle | Republicans Resorting to Death Threats, Lies and Violence at Town Hall Meetings

Last edited:
The fringe right of the GOP are engaged in political sharia, the unlawful stoppage of the democratic process by yelling, screaming, and threatening.

The proper lesson to teach our children is that only in social civility can an informed democratic people facilitate public awareness.

Thus arrest the shariasts when they break the law, and lead them out hooded and shackled for our cameras, to show the rest of the world the great majority of Americans will not tolerate the actions of those who hate America, democracy, and its political process.

Elections have consequences -- the GOP lost in 2008. The majority of Americans despise the GOP, and until it changes a drops the thinking of the likes of Sarah and gang, it will remain in the wilderness.

Somehow I don't think the image of hooding and shackling people would do much to impress upon people our great love of democracy.

The nutters shouol be removed if they're disruptive, though. If they want to participate they should do so civilly.

And the "keep your government hands off of my medicare" is sad because it shows a total lack of understanding of the processess that allow them to receive medical treatment.

Always amusing, a Democrat accusing a GoPer of doing what THEY THEMSELVES are doing! :lol:

Tired, stale and stupid, when will you realize that these stupid us/them games have destroyed the nation?

Jillian, I like the avatar!

Oh, I agree with the hooding, etc, should be dropped, but it is just so much fun to poke those loonies.

What is medicare but funded government healthcare? And the HMO rep gets between you and your doctor. The opponents just don't make any sense other than they are squalling and bawling.

Always amusing, a Democrat accusing a GoPer of doing what THEY THEMSELVES are doing! :lol:

Tired, stale and stupid, when will you realize that these stupid us/them games have destroyed the nation?

but that is cool because he is doing it civilly.

He doesn't like being identified 'spot on' of being a disrupter, but all engaged in political sharia, like Xenophon, are liars. Easy to spot and easy to point out to students in high school and college.

The repubs have been orchestrating this for quite some time. They are purposely trying to disrupt these meetings. Fox news is the main cheerleader, posting locations of ONLY the democratic town hall meetings.

Democrats are now responding, and now that's making news, although Repubs have been orchestrating this for months.

but that is cool because he is doing it civilly.

He doesn't like being identified 'spot on' of being a disrupter, but all engaged in political sharia, like Xenophon, are liars. Easy to spot and easy to point out to students in high school and college.
Ha ha ha ah, where do they dig up you douchebags?

Fucking parrots, you do exactly what the parties tell you to do, their isn't a collective bit of free will in the lot of you combined.

'Political shria' HA HA HA asshole comment of the week! :lol:

The repubs have been orchestrating this for quite some time. They are purposely trying to disrupt these meetings. Fox news is the main cheerleader, posting locations of ONLY the democratic town hall meetings.

Democrats are now responding, and now that's making news, although Repubs have been orchestrating this for months.
Ah, the marching orders are out, its all FOX news and the GoP..

Stupid bastard.

I HAVE BEEN ONE OF THOSE PROTESTING, just as I did that idiot chimp and his asinine wars, nobody put me up to it.

You fuckheads have ruined america with your inane 'us/them' nonsense, and here we see the favored tactic, blame the OTHER GUY for what you yourselves do! :lol:

Ah, the marching orders are out, its all FOX news and the GoP..

Stupid bastard.

I HAVE BEEN ONE OF THOSE PROTESTING, just as I did that idiot chimp and his asinine wars, nobody put me up to it.

You fuckheads have ruined america with your inane 'us/them' nonsense, and here we see the favored tactic, blame the OTHER GUY for what you yourselves do! :lol:

So that proves it... since you "went out on your own" (how did you know about them?), then it's all a grassroots movement. How old are you 7?

Watch:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl91YF1d3Kg]YouTube - Rachel Maddow Exposes "Fake" Protesters At Health Care Town Halls[/ame]

Funny how SEIU members and supporters of government health care civilly beat people who disagree with them.

Funny how SEIU members and supporters of government health care civilly beat people who disagree with them.
I like the part where I live in a cave and my rep doesn't email me asking me to attend townhalls to discuss things.

TWO of these dickheads have called me a 'neocon' the last two days, yep, these fucktards got the marching orders, infest boards and try to warp public opinion using the useless GoP as the fall guy.

Typical Strawman argument. Accuse the opposition of being a bunch of radical jerks when in fact it is their bread and butter.:cuckoo:

And repeat these mistrepresentations often enough millions will come to believe it.

White House release; "If we get hit we will punch back twice as hard".

Whom is really responsible for the rancor and violence at these Town Halls?

I like the part where I live in a cave and my rep doesn't email me asking me to attend townhalls to discuss things.

TWO of these dickheads have called me a 'neocon' the last two days, yep, these fucktards got the marching orders, infest boards and try to warp public opinion using the useless GoP as the fall guy.
You mean like ozzdmj and soosie?

Jillian, I like the avatar!

Oh, I agree with the hooding, etc, should be dropped, but it is just so much fun to poke those loonies.

What is medicare but funded government healthcare? And the HMO rep gets between you and your doctor. The opponents just don't make any sense other than they are squalling and bawling.

Thanks. :)

There is a huge amount of disinformation being circulated. People would do better to ask questions and actually listen to the responses instead of acting like thugs.

The wingnuts would be amusing if they weren't acting on behalf of thecorporatists who don't want any type of reform.

Forum List

Back