Republicans Resorting to Death Threats, Lies and Violence at Town Hall Meetings

Funny how SEIU members and supporters of government health care civilly beat people who disagree with them.
I like the part where I live in a cave and my rep doesn't email me asking me to attend townhalls to discuss things.

TWO of these dickheads have called me a 'neocon' the last two days, yep, these fucktards got the marching orders, infest boards and try to warp public opinion using the useless GoP as the fall guy.
You mean like ozzdmj and soosie?
They attack the GoP?

They are tools of the other side.

Always amusing, a Democrat accusing a GoPer of doing what THEY THEMSELVES are doing! :lol:

Tired, stale and stupid, when will you realize that these stupid us/them games have destroyed the nation?

But, it's straight out of their Bible: "Rules for Radicals"!

Last edited:
Xenophon the neo-con
Doesn't have it going on! :clap2:

Yeah, sharia boy, we are all laughing at you.

"Sharia" must be the new Alinsky talking point because I've seen multiple uses of it by Obama's Legion of Mindless Zombies

ACORN, SEIU, got on busess and went out to intimidate the AIG employees, and the democrats cheered,, Code PinK interrupted congressional hearings and the democrats cheered.the illegal aliens marched in the streets carring the mexican flag demanding rights they did not deserve and the damn democrats cheered them on and now they have been sent by the white house to shut the old white republicans up,, and the whole world is watching and laughing, you goddamn democrats don't deserve a country, you've screwed over it for far too long having your little hissy fit temper tantrums.

Jillian, I like the avatar!

Oh, I agree with the hooding, etc, should be dropped, but it is just so much fun to poke those loonies.

What is medicare but funded government healthcare? And the HMO rep gets between you and your doctor. The opponents just don't make any sense other than they are squalling and bawling.

Thanks. :)

There is a huge amount of disinformation being circulated. People would do better to ask questions and actually listen to the responses instead of acting like thugs.

The wingnuts would be amusing if they weren't acting on behalf of thecorporatists who don't want any type of reform.

ROFLMNAO...

Oh IT'S A LAUGH FEST!

I suppose IF these people COULD be held ACCOUNTABLE for their subversion... Legally...

I mean IF civil war wasn't the only means to putting an end to the catastrophic economic destruction which is being implemented against our will, at the expense of our sacred rights and to our detriment...

IF there were some legal ramifications for this fraud...

THEN I'd say that we could just go to a town meeting, listen to the Lies of the Reps and Senators and then wait for the Facts to come to pass which prove that they had lied, THEN prosecute them and subject them TO life altering criminal penalties...

THAT would be fine with me... because under THOSE terms, it would be SO unlikely that they'd be sitting there blowing sunshine up our asses.

Of course there is no penalty beyond losing their seat in the legislature...

So we're left with the only alternative, which is to publicly expose them as liars; vehemently reject their lies and convey to them, that this is UNACCEPTABLE.

So, we'll just do it Nature's way... I suppose.

"Sharia" must be the new Alinsky talking point because I've seen multiple uses of it by Obama's Legion of Mindless Zombies

you don't believe in political sharia.

If you go to anyone's political meeting and act like thugs, causing public disturbances, then you are a political thug, one who believes in political sharia.

More and more of our hometown Republicans in the South are telling me that "I can't vote for these guys" anymore because of what you are doing. In American democracy, one out of three does not get to tell the other two what to do.

Forum List

Back