Republicans open the door to terrorists

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Homeland Security Head Implies His Current Budget Puts the Country at Risk The Fiscal Times

In response to the 9-11 attacks, George Bush created the Department of Homeland Security as our first line of defense against terrorism. Our existing security was not sufficient and Bush felt the need to create an agency with a specific anti-terrorism role

Fast forward to 2014 and Republicans agree to fund EVERY Government agency with the exception of Homeland Security

Is their hatred of Obama so strong that they are willing to jeopardize American lives just to get even?

Last edited:
Homeland Security Head Implies His Current Budget Puts the Country at Risk The Fiscal Times

In response to the 9-11 attacks, George Bush created the Department of Homeland Security as our first line of defense against terrorism. Our existing security was not sufficient and Bush felt the need to create an agency with a specific anti-terrorism role

Fast forward to 2014 and Republicans agree to fund EVERY Government agency with the exception of Homeland Security

Is their hatred of Obama so strong that they are willing to jeopardize American lives just to get even?
If Obama didn't shred the constitution, there would be no problem. You fail once again.

The Republicans will produce an Immigration Bill, still not to my liking, that at least will do a better job of sealing our borders. Both parties have failed miserably over the years, but hopefully The Kenyan will sign a good bill. A good immigration bill will do more for our security than anything you dumbass libs do!

DHS is all that stands in the way of ISIS running over the country

Republicans pull their funding

Why do Republicans hate Obama more than they love their country?

Oh shut the hell up. Obama signed an illegal immigration bill. Republicans just want to hold funding till January, when they are in charge. Remember America voted democrats out last month. Americans are fed up with Obama.

this is one of your all-time stupid threads, jakey boy. did you miss your meds last night?

I was watching FoxNews before the elections and they told me all about this group ISIS that was massed at our border and ready to cut our heads off while we sleep. Seems Obama had no plan

Now that Republicans won the Congress the first thing they want to do is defund DHS?

Who the hell is supposed to protect us from these ISIS guys streaming across our borders?

Be afraid America

Now that Republicans have defunded DHS, this is what will come streaming across our borders

isis_forces.png

Once Republicans defund DHS, here is what will come marching down Main Street USA

ISIS-militants.jpg

Oh shut the hell up. Obama signed an illegal immigration bill. Republicans just want to hold funding till January, when they are in charge. Remember America voted democrats out last month. Americans are fed up with Obama.

how many terrorists make it into the US between now and Jan ?

Yet just a few months ago when people were pouring across the Southern border as easily as water through a bucket with no bottom a definite security risk neither the President or the left seemed to care. As I recall the President didn't even take the time to go look at the situation on the border for himself when he was down here on one of his fundraiser .

I was watching FoxNews before the elections and they told me all about this group ISIS that was massed at our border and ready to cut our heads off while we sleep. Seems Obama had no plan

Now that Republicans won the Congress the first thing they want to do is defund DHS?

Who the hell is supposed to protect us from these ISIS guys streaming across our borders?
Oh so now you are worried about it. You wasn't when millions were illegally crossing the border.

Lol, your a hoot. Obama if concerned could send the military, but he isn't.

your ... you're ... hoot hoot

lmao

I was unawae that Isis was such a powerhouse within the us. Dont worry. The people are armed. Isis won't be able to do much

Forum List

Back