Republicans open the door to terrorists

Homeland Security Head Implies His Current Budget Puts the Country at Risk The Fiscal Times

In response to the 9-11 attacks, George Bush created the Department of Homeland Security as our first line of defense against terrorism. Our existing security was not sufficient and Bush felt the need to create an agency with a specific anti-terrorism role

Fast forward to 2014 and Republicans agree to fund EVERY Government agency with the exception of Homeland Security

Is their hatred of Obama so strong that they are willing to jeopardize American lives just to get even?
GottA be fucking joking. Really? Wow dude... and you guys think I'm a troll? Not really guys...
Fighting terrorism and keeping us safe is either a priority or it isn't

Obviously, with Republicans, it isn't

Homeland Security Head Implies His Current Budget Puts the Country at Risk The Fiscal Times

In response to the 9-11 attacks, George Bush created the Department of Homeland Security as our first line of defense against terrorism. Our existing security was not sufficient and Bush felt the need to create an agency with a specific anti-terrorism role

Fast forward to 2014 and Republicans agree to fund EVERY Government agency with the exception of Homeland Security

Is their hatred of Obama so strong that they are willing to jeopardize American lives just to get even?
GottA be fucking joking. Really? Wow dude... and you guys think I'm a troll? Not really guys...

How does granting amnesty to 5 million illegals keep us safe?

I was watching FoxNews before the elections and they told me all about this group ISIS that was massed at our border and ready to cut our heads off while we sleep. Seems Obama had no plan

Now that Republicans won the Congress the first thing they want to do is defund DHS?

Who the hell is supposed to protect us from these ISIS guys streaming across our borders?

you own a gun dont you? start practicing.

Really? Wtf

what amnesty?

They are already here cutting your lawns and picking our crops

Republicans are opening the door for ISIS to march down Main Street

what amnesty?
When's the last time you've gotten a news update??

They are already here cutting your lawns and picking our crops

Republicans are opening the door for ISIS to march down Main Street
No you fucking moron.

what amnesty?

when is the last time you looked up the definition of amnesty?

5 million people can stay IF they aren't felons ... 3 years later they pass the immigration reform transparency test to make sure they have paid their taxes AND haven't committed and crimes.

Amnesty doesn't apply... unless you're a moron RW'r

Last edited:
It's the willingness of most House republicans to lie that's disturbing.
After Obama, you have no ground to say that at all.

so RW's can lie without being called out?

got it.

no feel free to call them out on their lies. Just don't lie about them lying or ignore the democrats when they lie.

it's called being consistent rather than a hypocrite. We do it. It's the least you can do as well.

what amnesty?

When is the last time you understood anything beyond your far left programming?

what amnesty?

I consider visas and state benifits the same as citizenship minus federal benifits the same as citizenship , because legally they get to skip all people waiting in line and legally stay in the us, when many should be deported and apply the proper way.

what amnesty?
Obama's illegal unilateral amnesty.

what amnesty?

5 million people can stay IF they aren't felons ... 3 years later they pass the immigration reform transparency test to make sure they have paid their taxes AND haven't committed and crimes.

Amnesty doesn't apply... unless you're a moron RW'r

How does that differ from amnesty?

Forum List

Back