Republicans open the door to terrorists

Lol, your a hoot. Obama if concerned could send the military, but he isn't.

your ... you're ... hoot hoot

lmao
Still doesn't say Obama cares, last month y'all lost you're ass, get used to Obama's agenda to be stopped.

y'all who? ... you got a rat in your pocket? ... I didn't vote for the man.

hoot hoot !

Lol, your a hoot. Obama if concerned could send the military, but he isn't.

your ... you're ... hoot hoot

lmao
Still doesn't say Obama cares, last month y'all lost you're ass, get used to Obama's agenda to be stopped.

y'all who? ... you got a rat in your pocket? ... I didn't vote for the man.

hoot hoot !
Yeah right. I know it's embarrassing being a Obama voter and history will not be nice to you.

Homeland Security Head Implies His Current Budget Puts the Country at Risk The Fiscal Times

In response to the 9-11 attacks, George Bush created the Department of Homeland Security as our first line of defense against terrorism. Our existing security was not sufficient and Bush felt the need to create an agency with a specific anti-terrorism role

Fast forward to 2014 and Republicans agree to fund EVERY Government agency with the exception of Homeland Security

Is their hatred of Obama so strong that they are willing to jeopardize American lives just to get even?
Shut the fuck up.

The Republicans will produce an Immigration Bill, still not to my liking, that at least will do a better job of sealing our borders. Both parties have failed miserably over the years, but hopefully The Kenyan will sign a good bill. A good immigration bill will do more for our security than anything you dumbass libs do!

In your humble opinion, how would you do that?

The DHS should be shuttered and tossed into the dustbin of history along with everything else created by that despicable administration.

What do we do with Border Patrol and the Coast Guard?

BP go's to the US Marshalls Service and the Coast Guard goes to the US Navy. Why is that so hard?:cuckoo:

The Republicans will produce an Immigration Bill, still not to my liking, that at least will do a better job of sealing our borders. Both parties have failed miserably over the years, but hopefully The Kenyan will sign a good bill. A good immigration bill will do more for our security than anything you dumbass libs do!

In your humble opinion, how would you do that?

Easy. Build a fence and man it.

I was watching FoxNews before the elections and they told me all about this group ISIS that was massed at our border and ready to cut our heads off while we sleep. Seems Obama had no plan

Now that Republicans won the Congress the first thing they want to do is defund DHS?

Who the hell is supposed to protect us from these ISIS guys streaming across our borders?
Oh so now you are worried about it. You wasn't when millions were illegally crossing the border.

Friendly Mexicans who mow our lawns?

We are talking fucking ISIS who will break into our homes and cut off our heads. Republicans blocking funding for our only safeguard against terrorism shows what little regard they have for our safety

Homeland Security Head Implies His Current Budget Puts the Country at Risk The Fiscal Times

In response to the 9-11 attacks, George Bush created the Department of Homeland Security as our first line of defense against terrorism. Our existing security was not sufficient and Bush felt the need to create an agency with a specific anti-terrorism role

Fast forward to 2014 and Republicans agree to fund EVERY Government agency with the exception of Homeland Security

Is their hatred of Obama so strong that they are willing to jeopardize American lives just to get even?
Shut the fuck up.
ISIS lover

DHS should have never been created in the first place. The feds took advantage of a tragedy to expand their grip on the people and further erode our civil liberties and we let them do it because we as a people are a bunch of gutless cowards.

I was watching FoxNews before the elections and they told me all about this group ISIS that was massed at our border and ready to cut our heads off while we sleep. Seems Obama had no plan

Now that Republicans won the Congress the first thing they want to do is defund DHS?

Who the hell is supposed to protect us from these ISIS guys streaming across our borders?
Oh so now you are worried about it. You wasn't when millions were illegally crossing the border.

Friendly Mexicans who mow our lawns?

We are talking fucking ISIS who will break into our homes and cut off our heads. Republicans blocking funding for our only safeguard against terrorism shows what little regard they have for our safety
There is a military. Obama is just mad , because this won't fund the illegals.

GottA be fucking joking. Really? Wow dude... and you guys think I'm a troll? Not really guys...

Forum List

Back