Republicans only like freedom of speech that is their own. Acosta is proof of this

How can it be against Whitehouse policy when Trump makes all Whitehouse policy? What a fucking dumbass. How could it possibly illegal? Are you actually saying that Trump doesn't have the right to control his own press conferences? If he doesn't make the rules, then who does?
It just astounds me how you people can be such drama queens about the second amendment when it comes to ANY attempt at regulation yet Trump booting a reporter from the White House is somehow not an infringement on the 1st amendment. You are such a pawn.

And as for White House policy, hypothetically speaking if democrats were to gain control of all 3 branches of the government some time in the future, you would be okay with them setting their own, made up rules?
Booting a reporter is not a violation of the 1st Amendment. Trump is not stopping the asshole Acosta from reporting whatever he wants to report. Trump is not required to give Acosta access to himself.
So, strict mandatory background checks on all gun owners is okay now?
Did you experience some kind of psychotic break or something?
You know I’m right.

Right about what?

Do you know how many political forum / chat rooms I am banned from since 1994?

Last count 789 and you don't hear me complaining..

Regardless of what republicans think of Acosta, agreeing with Trump revoking his pass to the White House is illegal and is against actual White House policy.

I just don’t understand how republicans can just agree with whatever Trump says without question. Look, you can like Trump and still find his move fascist. You’re just a lazy thinker otherwise.

Andrew Napolitono on Fox said that regardless of what you think of Acosta’s behavior, he did not violate the rules and therefore is part of the “rough and tumble of the 1st amendment.”

How can republicans be such snowflakes about this? Can you fucking imagine how they would react if Obama banned a Fox News reporter from the White House because his line of questioning was aggressive?

No one has put a gag on that slime ball puke. There are just places in this world he can't go. The same applies to everyone, their 1st amendment rights aren't be violated. If you get ignorant in my home I have every right to prohibit you from coming back, Trump has the same right in his home.

Regardless of what republicans think of Acosta, agreeing with Trump revoking his pass to the White House is illegal and is against actual White House policy.

I just don’t understand how republicans can just agree with whatever Trump says without question. Look, you can like Trump and still find his move fascist. You’re just a lazy thinker otherwise.

Andrew Napolitono on Fox said that regardless of what you think of Acosta’s behavior, he did not violate the rules and therefore is part of the “rough and tumble of the 1st amendment.”

How can republicans be such snowflakes about this? Can you fucking imagine how they would react if Obama banned a Fox News reporter from the White House because his line of questioning was aggressive?
How can it be against Whitehouse policy when Trump makes all Whitehouse policy? What a fucking dumbass. How could it possibly illegal? Are you actually saying that Trump doesn't have the right to control his own press conferences? If he doesn't make the rules, then who does?
It just astounds me how you people can be such drama queens about the second amendment when it comes to ANY attempt at regulation yet Trump booting a reporter from the White House is somehow not an infringement on the 1st amendment. You are such a pawn.

And as for White House policy, hypothetically speaking if democrats were to gain control of all 3 branches of the government some time in the future, you would be okay with them setting their own, made up rules?

That’s because an infringement on the second amendment disarms citizens. Little cry baby Acosta lost his press pass....boo hoo. No one cares. CNN isn’t going to stop broadcasting because this jack ass of a reporter acted like a two year old. The first amendment was written with the intent govt types wouldn’t come in & shut down the press.
You are so goddamn emotional. This is your statement in a nutshell: “I don’t like Acosta so I agree with Trump 100%!”

I also want to point out how laughable it is that Trump is not a 2 year old but Acosta is.

First off I’m a conservative so I use reason & logic, not emotions. I leave that to the loony Left. Acosta is an ass. Could care less he got booted. He was unprofessional. If I were Trump, I’d cancel all remaining press conferences.

That’s because an infringement on the second amendment disarms citizens. Little cry baby Acosta lost his press pass....boo hoo. No one cares. CNN isn’t going to stop broadcasting because this jack ass of a reporter acted like a two year old. The first amendment was written with the intent govt types wouldn’t come in & shut down the press.
You are so goddamn emotional. This is your statement in a nutshell: “I don’t like Acosta so I agree with Trump 100%!”

I also want to point out how laughable it is that Trump is not a 2 year old but Acosta is.
No, that isn't his position. You've been told the reason 100 times already, but you refuse to accept them. The First Amendment doesn't require the President to give press conferences or answer the question of any given reporter, period.
He can ignore his questions all he wants. That isn’t the point obviously.

Booting a reporter is not a violation of the 1st Amendment. Trump is not stopping the asshole Acosta from reporting whatever he wants to report. Trump is not required to give Acosta access to himself.
You know I’m right.

Right about what?

And P.S. Billy that hammar hurt..

giphy (10).gif

He still has freedom of speech revoking his press credentials did not take that away. Aggressive questioning is fine acting like a self important drama queen who is more interested in promoting himself and getting viral moments than providing relevant information to the public is not. If he wants to debate people over Trumps policies or voice his opinion about them and Trump he should give up the journalist title and have CNN give him his own show so he can do that to his hearts content.
Good fucking god. All he did was fucking ask questions. Again, he didn’t violate any established rules. You not liking this guy doesn’t mean shit when it comes to the freedom of the press.
He didn’t ask a question he said to Trump I want to challenge you that is creating a confrontation not asking a question second he was told to give up the mic and refused he does not control the room or get to decide when his time is up. Having freedom of the press doesn’t give him the freedom to be an asshole without consequences.

First off I’m a conservative so I use reason & logic, not emotions. I leave that to the loony Left. Acosta is an ass. Could care less he got booted. He was unprofessional. If I were Trump, I’d cancel all remaining press conferences.
Oh this is hilarious lol. Acosta was unprofessional and Trump handled himself gracefully huh? Trump called him a terrible person. Acosta didn’t even come close to insulting Trump. My god, I’ve lost faith in you people completely now. No concept of objectivity will ever present itself in your politics huh?

You know I’m right.

Right about what?

View attachment 229010
Well, you were obviously a troll so your political opinions are besides the point.

Oh this is hilarious lol. Acosta was unprofessional and Trump handled himself gracefully huh? Trump called him a terrible person. Acosta didn’t even come close to insulting Trump. My god, I’ve lost faith in you people completely now. No concept of objectivity will ever present itself in your politics huh?
Acosta was accusing Trump of being a racist, as he always does.

He still has freedom of speech revoking his press credentials did not take that away. Aggressive questioning is fine acting like a self important drama queen who is more interested in promoting himself and getting viral moments than providing relevant information to the public is not. If he wants to debate people over Trumps policies or voice his opinion about them and Trump he should give up the journalist title and have CNN give him his own show so he can do that to his hearts content.
Good fucking god. All he did was fucking ask questions. Again, he didn’t violate any established rules. You not liking this guy doesn’t mean shit when it comes to the freedom of the press.

More like freedom to lie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, he didn’t say that. That’s just how you choose to interpret it. Your tender sensibilities about how you view Acosta has nothing to do with any justification to ban him from the White House.

Questions are lies?

Well, he didn’t say that. That’s just how you choose to interpret it. Your tender sensibilities about how you view Acosta has nothing to do with any justification to ban him from the White House.
The bottom line is that Acosta did not ask Trump a question. He tried to start a debate with Trump.

Questions are lies?
Acosta didn't ask a question, dumbass. Did you actually watch the video of the press conference?

The bottom line is that Acosta did not ask Trump a question. He tried to start a debate with Trump.
Lol um no. He literally asked questions. Yikes man. Just yikes.

Questions are lies?
Acosta didn't ask a question, dumbass. Did you actually watch the video of the press conference?
lol I did and I guess now I assume you don’t know what questions are.

Acosta's behavior in the White House was the equivalent of spitting into the wind, and not even remotely in the realm of freedom of speech, in my humble opinion. I'm glad he got his clock cleaned over his discourtesy and abuse of his freedom of speech.

I say this: YOU CAN ABUSE THE FREEDOM OF SPEECH, if you fail to notice that you are in the President's home, aka the White House.

The White House press conference can be cancelled permanently if the president so desires. It's not a constitutional right for the press critters. They need to start acting like adults.
Oh right if Obama had done something that batshit crazy you would have supported him 100% right?
It wasn't crazy at all. It's about time someone put that asshole in his place.
It doesn’t fucking matter if you think he is an asshole. For fuck sake, you people have no principle whatsoever do you?

The White House press conference can be cancelled permanently if the president so desires. It's not a constitutional right for the press critters. They need to start acting like adults.
Oh right if Obama had done something that batshit crazy you would have supported him 100% right?
It wasn't crazy at all. It's about time someone put that asshole in his place.
It doesn’t fucking matter if you think he is an asshole. For fuck sake, you people have no principle whatsoever do you?

It does when we have reporters becoming political activists for only one party ,
which is what he did.

You know I’m right.

Right about what?

View attachment 229010
Well, you were obviously a troll so your political opinions are besides the point.

No Billy I make topics and comments about everything..

Not one dimensional like you Rderp and the rest..

That's a troll

Questions are lies?

What they write are lies.

Forum List

Back