Placate Erdogan?

bullwinkle

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
Trump insults our friends and 'placates' tyrants? WTF! He is 'considering' turning over a man wanted by Erdogan, the same guy Flynn plotted to kidnap and return to Turkey. An investigation showed no proof the Turk asylum seeker Gulen has done anything unlawful, and the President of the United States is 'considering' turning him over to a Khashoggi-type fate to 'placate' people who wouldn't piss on us if we were on fire, but will buy our goods. The SOB will sell anything or anyone. Shame!

The White House may hand over a Turkish dissident to 'placate' Turkey's Erdogan and 'ease pressure' on Saudi Arabia

Never got why the left loves him so much. They don’t even ask why they say and listened to a guy getting killed.

Never got why the left loves him so much. They don’t even ask why they say and listened to a guy getting killed.
Crixus, you got a problem. Dilexia maybe, since you are seeing backwards. There's help for that. It ain't the left that loves Erdogan

Trump knows what he’s doing foreign policy wise. You got to trust that there’s a method to the madness

Crixus, you got a problem. Dilexia maybe, since you are seeing backwards. There's help for that. It ain't the left that loves Erdogan

No ? I retract the statement. I’m tired and milking the time clock. Trying not to sleep. I’ll try harder.

Trump knows what he’s doing foreign policy wise. You got to trust that there’s a method to the madness

Trump always knows what he's doing and he doesn't give a shit if anyone else does.

Mixed feelings..

Turkey is still a member of NATO...

Turkey has been getting chummy with Russia but there have not (yet) been any signs of a marriage...

Turkey has been heading in the direction of an Islamic Revival but is not there yet...

Turkey controls the northeastern approaches to the Mediterranean through the Dardanelles and entry-and-exit for the Black Sea (Russian Fleet) through the Bosporus...

Turkey acts as a buffer between Europe on the one hand, and Syria and Iraq et al on the other hand...

Turkey makes an effort to 'play nice' with Israel and other regional powers and provides a bit of stability amongst the insanity of that Muslim-controlled region...

Turkey hosts US military base(s) and buys a lot of our military hardware...

Saudi Arabia is also a regional partner and hosts US military base(s) and they buy a lot of our military hardware...

Saudi Arabia watches Iran like a hawk and serves as a buffer and trip-wire against Iran and can provide 'forward bases' in the event that the Iran situation requires that...

Throwing some pi$$ant to the wolves... sacrificing some flea on the altar of US geopolitik... is not the end of the world...

Hell, it might even make sense... but there are also legal and moral issues to consider, so...

Mixed feelings...

Last edited:

Trump always knows what he's doing and he doesn't give a shit if anyone else does.
Yes, he does always know what he is doing! Sad, though that you don't. Selling out a refugee that The Home Of The Brave offered security to seems OK to you. Is that so, or am I wrong?

It's madness...that's certain.

As far as his "method" or reasoning...that's just chilling

Yes, he does always know what he is doing! Sad, though that you don't. Selling out a refugee that The Home Of The Brave offered security to seems OK to you. Is that so, or am I wrong?

You to funny.

Good for a laugh.

You to funny.

Good for a laugh.
But not for an answer. Is it OK with you that the President of the United States dangles the horror of turning over a man investigated and found clear of any crime or even demeanor to a vengeful tyrant to please take pressure off the Saudis? I repeat, the SOB is willing to SELL a man into God knows what misery so the Turks will quit griping about the Saudis and America can save an arms deal. Are you a patriot who defends what America stands for, or are you a Trump supporter?

Trump insults our friends and 'placates' tyrants? WTF! He is 'considering' turning over a man wanted by Erdogan, the same guy Flynn plotted to kidnap and return to Turkey. An investigation showed no proof the Turk asylum seeker Gulen has done anything unlawful, and the President of the United States is 'considering' turning him over to a Khashoggi-type fate to 'placate' people who wouldn't piss on us if we were on fire, but will buy our goods. The SOB will sell anything or anyone. Shame!

The White House may hand over a Turkish dissident to 'placate' Turkey's Erdogan and 'ease pressure' on Saudi Arabia

I was under the impression that Turkey was one of our NATO allies that the libs were insisting we kiss their ass.

Khashoggi wasn't handed over to anyone, and reputedly got chainsawed by his fellow Saudis, not NATO allies at all.

You to funny.

Good for a laugh.
But not for an answer. Is it OK with you that the President of the United States dangles the horror of turning over a man investigated and found clear of any crime or even demeanor to a vengeful tyrant to please take pressure off the Saudis? I repeat, the SOB is willing to SELL a man into God knows what misery so the Turks will quit griping about the Saudis and America can save an arms deal. Are you a patriot who defends what America stands for, or are you a Trump supporter?

If you are referring to Khossogi he was murdered and America had nothing to do with that. You sure are an idiot.

Believe what you want. You always do.

Forum List

Back