Republicans On Rape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Facebook-Hillarys-problem-on-one-page-6c7928.png

When will they ever learn? Day after day the Liberals come on here and start OP's only to end up having their asses handed to them. You would think the stupid idiots would eventually learn that the Clintons have so much dirt on them that we can simply overpower anything they post. Liberals really did fall off the turnip truck.

When will they ever learn? Day after day the Liberals come on here and start OP's only to end up having their asses handed to them. You would think the stupid idiots would eventually learn that the Clintons have so much dirt on them that we can simply overpower anything they post. Liberals really did fall off the turnip truck.

There isn't a single RWNJ on this forum who is capable of doing any such thing, and have never beaten anyone in any argument in the history of the internet. Take you, for example, by posting false information. Why is that, "Human being?" Why do you post long debunked memes? Is it because you're too stupid to tell that they're false? What's wrong with you anyway?

There isn't a single RWNJ on this forum who is capable of doing any such thing, and have never beaten anyone in any argument in the history of the internet. Take you, for example, by posting false information. Why is that, "Human being?" Why do you post long debunked memes? Is it because you're too stupid to tell that they're false? What's wrong with you anyway?

Actually, the only thing debunked is your little pea-brain. The simple fact is that none of you Clinton worshipers will even attempt to defend Hillary's stated policies against Trump's stated policies. All you idiots are interested in doing is attempting to smear Trump and then you end up getting your asses handed to you because the Clintons have more dirt on them than anyone else. You cannot engage in any type of debate on Hillary's policies because they are all failing policies.

Except people with a brain, you mean. Question for you SassyFrassyLassy, why do Republicans love rape so much?

IDK I'm not a republican. I notice you're avoiding like hell your precious dems and rape. Why is that, shill? And yes you're just another partisan shill...too fuckinng stupid to live

What are you talking about SassyFrassy? Was Bill ever convicted? No? Why's that SassyFrassy?

I can answer that. Billy was the Attorney General of Arkansas and would not prosecute himself.

Actually, the only thing debunked is your little pea-brain. The simple fact is that none of you Clinton worshipers will even attempt to defend Hillary's stated policies against Trump's stated policies. All you idiots are interested in doing is attempting to smear Trump and then you end up getting your asses handed to you because the Clintons have more dirt on them than anyone else. You cannot engage in any type of debate on Hillary's policies because they are all failing policies.

And you can't discuss any subject without whining "But Clinton!!!!!!" like a big baby.

The thread topic is about Republicans and their love of rape. Stay on topic.

Except people with a brain, you mean. Question for you SassyFrassyLassy, why do Republicans love rape so much?

IDK I'm not a republican. I notice you're avoiding like hell your precious dems and rape. Why is that, shill? And yes you're just another partisan shill...too fuckinng stupid to live

What are you talking about SassyFrassy? Was Bill ever convicted? No? Why's that SassyFrassy?

I can answer that. Billy was the Attorney General of Arkansas and would not prosecute himself.

You don't seem to be particularly well versed in how the world works and stuff. Try again, but do it this time with your foil hat OFF.

What is this thread doing in politics?

It is nothing but a trolling bait thread best relegated to the Badlands or the Flame Zone.

Nobody buys into Snope's BS, leftist loons

You don't seem to be particularly well versed in how the world works and stuff. Try again, but do it this time with your foil hat OFF.

I know how it worked in Arkansas and you don't.

Boy, what a great argument there! Someting tells me you weren't debate captain in high school...

Boy, what a great argument there! Someting tells me you weren't debate captain in high school...

Something tells me you didn't make it through high school.

It is nothing but a trolling bait thread best relegated to the Badlands or the Flame Zone.

Posting actual quotes by Republican scumbags is "trolling?" Is this more 'conservative logic?'

When it's posted by partisan hacks, like you, yes it's trolling. Especially when it's done with memes and absolutely zero original content. But then I suppose we shouldn't expect you to possess any originality, should we? At least we haven't seen any from you up to this point...

As for whether or not my calling a kettle black is "conservative logic", I wouldn't know, I'm not a conservative.

Look, I know that the truth hurts. I know being called on your bullshit trolling isn't what you expected when you posted this thread. But it will be okay, I assure you that you will survive and I guarantee that you will post more partisan bullshit tomorrow that will be just as interesting as lint. Hell, you might even do it tonight. You just strike me as that kind of underachiever...

Posting actual quotes by Republican scumbags is "trolling?" Is this more 'conservative logic?'

When it's posted by partisan hacks, like you, yes it's trolling. Especially when it's done with memes and absolutely zero original content. But then I suppose we shouldn't expect you to possess any originality, should we? At least we haven't seen any from you up to this point...

As for whether or not my calling a kettle black is "conservative logic", I wouldn't know, I'm not a conservative.

Look, I know that the truth hurts. I know being called on your bullshit trolling isn't what you expected when you posted this thread. But it will be okay, I assure you that you will survive and I guarantee that you will post more partisan bullshit tomorrow that will be just as interesting as lint. Hell, you might even do it tonight. You just strike me as that kind of underachiever...

Yup. Conservative logic. Good show. I'm a "partisan hack" because you don't like my opinions, therefore I'm "trolling" by posting something you don't like. lol, perhaps you could find a safe space to hide in so you don't have to read these quotes? You don't 'call' anyone on anything, you're an emotional basket case incapable of debate. When you read things that you don't like, you just call them a 'big mean poopie head troll' because you are an emotionally stunted child.

Grow up.

All the men in the chart are anti female wackos. They are unable to effectively lead. The dems have plenty of wackos on their side. We are discussing fringe kooks. Rape is a crime.....jeez nice troll.

Yet when women come forward saying they have been raped by Bill Clinton, Democrats attack the woman. When accounts come out of the Muslim culture where a woman has been raped and she gets sentenced to death for tempting the rapist, there is silence. Can anyone take seriously Democrats wagging their fingers to US about rape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back