Status
Not open for further replies.

SYTFE

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2016
Trolling/No Content
21k9d9w.jpg

Last edited:
Democrats on rape - if Bill Clinton did it, so what, the FemiNazi Hate Movement loves his "wife" who enables that...

The Dems love this taxpayer funded "mental health" and use it to silence and discredit those with too much truth about the Dems...

Everyone knows how the reactionary views on women in muslim cultures worsens rape problems.

And if you don't know, ask the girls of Rotherham, or the women of Sweden.

Except people with a brain, you mean. Question for you SassyFrassyLassy, why do Republicans love rape so much?

IDK I'm not a republican. I notice you're avoiding like hell your precious dems and rape. Why is that, shill? And yes you're just another partisan shill...too fuckinng stupid to live

why do Republicans love rape so much?

LOL!!!!

When a Republican is accused of anything improper, the "US" media goes bananas and assumes guilt.

When a Democrat is accused, the accuser is attacked, and everything else is censored.

Democrats do not care about rape, unless they can falsely accuse a non-Democrat of it...

Except people with a brain, you mean. Question for you SassyFrassyLassy, why do Republicans love rape so much?

IDK I'm not a republican. I notice you're avoiding like hell your precious dems and rape. Why is that, shill? And yes you're just another partisan shill...too fuckinng stupid to live

What are you talking about SassyFrassy? Was Bill ever convicted? No? Why's that SassyFrassy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back