Republicans need to understand that the key to economic growth is giving people free shit

Yo....someone is paying for that "free shit"
Yes they are. Of course no one is paying for tax cuts. I guess that's the difference huh? Cutting revenue only makes the government borrow more.
It's been proven that even if you raised taxes on the rich to 100% it wouldn't pay for everything. If you raise taxes on the middle class it won't pay for anything. The budget is so inflated that no amount of taxing can save it.
No one is saying it would pay down the debt. It would just keep the debt from getting larger. That's why the tax burden must be on the wealthy. That's where most of our revenue can be generated.
No it wouldn't. The only way to keep the debt from getting larger is to stop spending.
Yeah no shit, but obviously we can't shut down all spending. We need our badass military, CIA, FBI, public schools, and highways. That's why we need adequate revenue.

You guys are such wimps when it comes to stimulating the economy and helping the poor....what we need to do.....send out government sanctioned images of money that the poor can simply print out on their computers at home........then they can simply print our as much money as they want or need whenever they want or need it.....

Why are you left wingers so stingy...if we do this...everyone will have as much money as they could ever want.....and imagine how much the economy will be stimulated if everyone can print their own money.....

Wow....we will be the richest country on earth....

You guys are such wimps when it comes to stimulating the economy and helping the poor....what we need to do.....send out government sanctioned images of money that the poor can simply print out on their computers at home........then they can simply print our as much money as they want or need whenever they want or need it.....

Why are you left wingers so stingy...if we do this...everyone will have as much money as they could ever want.....and imagine how much the economy will be stimulated if everyone can print their own money.....

Where do you come up with this stuff? Am I supposed to say "yeah let's do that" or something?

The key to economic growth is education for jobs that pay well, infrastructure, science, and r&d investment allowing for good high paying jobs.

We must also be mindful of ones ability to start up a new business when we issue taxes and regulations.
that last actually doesn't have a huge amount to do with bolstering the middle class. i'm on board with the first part of your post but i'd put the emphasis on infrastructure. the reality is not everyone is equipped for or wants to do the "good high paying jobs" in science and R&D. protecting workers' collective bargaining rights is also a necessity if we're talking about bolstering the middle class.

i'd also add that it may make certain ty;es of businesses unhappy to have environmental controls, etc., but those aren't mom and pop concerns. they're largely large corporations and i'm ok with protecting us from environmental carnage. (or do we like the fact that kansas now has hundreds of earthquakes?)

you're a moron. :cuckoo:

My idea follows the logic of all the other ideas you morons on the left come up with....

That doesn't make sense. It's not humor and certainly not satire. Just stupidity without a point. Seems you've made it a step up.

My idea follows the logic of all the other ideas you morons on the left come up with....
Examples?

Left ideas:

Build and update America's infrastructure to provide jobs and make America competitive..

Help people get an education that targets actually getting a well paying job.

Help people get health care that manages good health for a longer and more productive life and drops the cost of care.

Help poor children have at least one nutritious meal a day so they can concentrate on school and not be distracted with the feeling of being hungry.

Help young parents with affordable day care so both parents can work and create the kind of life they want their children to have.

That's just domestic policy. These are a few of the things Democrats want for the country.

Now, tell me what Republicans want. I already know a few, like,
stop people from health care, cut education, no daycare, cut school lunches and go back to gravel roads. How do I know? Because the GOP leadership tells us.

Plan to Convert Paved Roads to Gravel Begins Despite Local Concerns

Examples?

Left ideas:

Build and update America's infrastructure to provide jobs and make America competitive..

Help people get an education that targets actually getting a well paying job.

Help people get health care that manages good health for a longer and more productive life and drops the cost of care.

Help poor children have at least one nutritious meal a day so they can concentrate on school and not be distracted with the feeling of being hungry.

Help young parents with affordable day care so both parents can work and create the kind of life they want their children to have.

That's just domestic policy. These are a few of the things Democrats want for the country.

Now, tell me what Republicans want. I already know a few, like,
stop people from health care, cut education, no daycare, cut school lunches and go back to gravel roads. How do I know? Because the GOP leadership tells us.

Plan to Convert Paved Roads to Gravel Begins Despite Local Concerns

and each thing they want......they don't care hoe it has to be paid for...just give people free stuff, and don't worry about paying for it....

see...that is why my plan is better...in each case...just let them all print their own money...since you don't care about the stage 2 result as Thomas Sowell would point out....

let them print their own money...then they can pay for food, clothing and shelter, and day care and they can print enough money to send their kids to the same schools that rich democrats send their kids too......see....problem solved.....easily.....no fuss, no muss....and no regard for stage 2 consequences...the perfect left wing plan.

See when the Great Recession was in full swing, Obama was smart enough to understand that if millions of people lost their jobs against their will,

you fucking retarded idiot.., who the fuck do you FEEEEL was the reason they lost their jobs? it sure as hell was not George Washington!!

:up_yours: ............ :asshole:

Some people are just weak. They can't function without government. Dem's da fax.
Well if you were one of the people who lost their jobs in the great recession, you would be singing a very different tune.

What about the people who lost their job because it was given to an illegal alien?
You can't blame the government for that. You have to blame the employer. You understand that right?

hmmmm, wrong. The government allowed them in. The employer couldn't hire them otherwise.
Um no they are called illegal immigrants for a reason. When someone commits a crime, should we blame the government for it? No because all the government can do is make it illegal in the first place.

The government is enforcing the law, numskull. Yes, we should blame the government for it.

The key to economic growth is honest hard work.
No one said honest hard work wasn't a bad thing. I think everyone should do that.
You just said otherwise.
I'm sorry you have so much trouble with reading comprehension.

I don't. You said free shit is the key to economic growth. Either it is or it isn't. If you believe it is, then you think work is a bad thing.

Yo....someone is paying for that "free shit"
Yes they are. Of course no one is paying for tax cuts. I guess that's the difference huh? Cutting revenue only makes the government borrow more.
It's been proven that even if you raised taxes on the rich to 100% it wouldn't pay for everything. If you raise taxes on the middle class it won't pay for anything. The budget is so inflated that no amount of taxing can save it.
No one is saying it would pay down the debt. It would just keep the debt from getting larger. That's why the tax burden must be on the wealthy. That's where most of our revenue can be generated.

The conclusion doesn't follow from the premise. Class warfare is the only reason the wealthy have to pay all the taxes.

Only to those who need it.

See when the Great Recession was in full swing, Obama was smart enough to understand that if millions of people lost their jobs against their will, they needed a safety net. That meant extending unemployment benefits as a part of his stimulus package. What republicans were too dumb to understand is that those lost jobs were GONE. They didn't go to anyone else. That means those millions of people were hopelessly unemployed.until NEW jobs could be created. Fortunately, the extension of those benefits had another function. It created a stimulus that actually helped to create jobs. People are broke when they lose their jobs. So when they received those benefits, it allowed them to spend money they wouldn't have had otherwise. That means they spent it IMMEDIATELY on essentials like food, clothing and shelter. This prompt boost in consumer spending created economic growth in the market and therefore JOBS.. This, in addition to a big tax cut for the middle class and expansion of food stamps for the very poor created 3 million private jobs. GDP from the stimulus package alone went up 2%.

Why Unemployment Benefits Are the Best Stimulus

CBO: Stimulus added up to 3.3M jobs

Was the Obama Stimulus a Success or a Failure?

Businesses don't do better with ridiculous tax cuts for the wealthy corporations as republicans would like you to believe. Why? Because it's just easier for business owner(s) to keep the money they save for themselves rather than invest it for the greater good of the economy. We know this doesn't work because otherwise Bush's huge tax cuts would have been able to prevent the great recession from even happening. Obviously that didn't happen. Republicans are stupid.
Not only that, the Bush tax cuts were the beginning of our many trillions of debt. And then the most ignorant of the ignorant will say, "but but but Obama extended them". Yea, because he was blackmailed.

See Republicans say Obama hates this country, but Obama can be blackmailed when Americans are suffering. Republicans are at the root of that suffering and they just don't give a shit. So who hates America? Fuckers.

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says
Yeah the GOP always seem to escape blame when it comes to USMB cons.

People who care about freedom and justice need to understand that it's not the job of government to promote economic growth.

Forum List

Back