HIDDEN CAM: Lovefest Between Top Clinton Aide Huma Abedin and Syrian Refugees

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Project Veritas ^ | 11/23/15
Lovefest Between Top Clinton Aide Huma Abedin and Syrian Refugees Captured on Undercover Video Syrian Refugees in Greece Open to Use of Fake Passports Also Support Clinton Campaign Under Orders Not to Record or Post Video at NYC Clinton Fundraiser, Huma Expresses Support of Syrian Refugees Syrian Refugees Hope to Make it to Germany and Eventually U.S. While Clinton Campaign Supports Their Trek (New York) Best-selling author and award winning video journalist James O’Keefe has just released undercover video of two related events dealing with Syrian refugees. The first of these is at a Hillary Clinton fundraiser for women, where...

Huma is of Iranian descent and probably can identify with the Syrians.

That is not a big deal.

I am cautious about the 2nd video. It could be fabricated.

Note to Admin and Mods:

Yeah, I know he's dumb as road kill and smells twice as bad but please, don't ever ban this silly squirt, "Vigilante". These day, we need all the laughs we can get and he never fails to deliver.

Thanks.

Racism and opportunistic editing. I know O'Keefe is a piece of shit but every time I see his work I'm amazed why any moron would believe whatever his message is.

That is not a big deal.

Lil Jimmy O'Keefe?

And you think it "COULD BE FABRICATED"???

So far, not one of his videos has been accurate or true. How long before RWNJs wise up?

The right will believe anything put out by James the Queef, because they desperately want to believe anything that is anti Obama.

What?

An American treating Syrian refugees with kindness?

Of course the far right is busy setting up firing squads.....

• Banned
I LOVE watching the mental masturbation of the NeoCommies when confronted with a video they can't refute, or TRY to refute.... always worth the time to see just which ones have the lowest IQ!

The video is such an obvious mess, not sure what is refute worthy.

That is not a big deal.

Lil Jimmy O'Keefe?

And you think it "COULD BE FABRICATED"???

So far, not one of his videos has been accurate or true. How long before RWNJs wise up?

The video of Huma actually makes Huma look strong.

The 2nd part shows some men that is desperate to leave Greece. They do not have fake passports nor talk about how to get in the US. It sounds like they wish to go to Germany.

I LOVE watching the mental masturbation of the NeoCommies when confronted with a video they can't refute, or TRY to refute.... always worth the time to see just which ones have the lowest IQ!

Vigilante

What is the video trying to accomplish? What is it trying to convince us of?

I think I missed the point. I guess my IQ is not high enough to figure it out...:confused:

How dare she sympathize with those down trodden refugees ! She's a monster !!!

what the heck did we expect? Obama has Jarrett, Hillary has Huma. so guess who is pouring money into the Democrat party?

selling us out right in front of our eyes and using our tax dollars to do it. The first wave was Illegal immigrants from Honduras: who they claimed were "refugees" from something. and now here they come with MORE refugees from a Muslim country. transforming America one wave of illegal immigrant/refugees at a time. and we get to PAY FOR IT ALL. how lovely eh? and don't even receive a thank you note or anything

Last edited:
Project Veritas ^ | 11/23/15
Lovefest Between Top Clinton Aide Huma Abedin and Syrian Refugees Captured on Undercover Video Syrian Refugees in Greece Open to Use of Fake Passports Also Support Clinton Campaign Under Orders Not to Record or Post Video at NYC Clinton Fundraiser, Huma Expresses Support of Syrian Refugees Syrian Refugees Hope to Make it to Germany and Eventually U.S. While Clinton Campaign Supports Their Trek (New York) Best-selling author and award winning video journalist James O’Keefe has just released undercover video of two related events dealing with Syrian refugees. The first of these is at a Hillary Clinton fundraiser for women, where...
Hillary should be disqualified.....because she's already sold America out to foreign interests.

Forum List

Back