Republicans Need to Get Real About the 2016 Elections

Ronald Reagan's Daughter: My Father 'Would Be So Appalled' At Today's GOP Presidential Candidates

If you're a Republican, Ronald Reagan is pretty much the closest thing to God on earth. Saint Reagan has, sadly, like the Bible, been cherry picked and used for nefarious purposes (see: Sarah Palin,) but nevertheless, the Gipper's legacy is strong.

So when Patti Davis, the daughter of Ronald and Nancy Reagan and an avowed liberal says her father, the 40th President of the United States of America, would be "appalled" with today's Republican presidential candidates, and with the GOP in general, we on the left would hope conservatives would listen.

Sadly, they will not, but we can broadcast her message loud and clear, and we should. Ronald Reagan's Daughter: My Father 'Would Be So Appalled' At Today's GOP Presidential Candidates

Franklin Graham Quits The GOP
by David Badash
December 21, 2015 7:53 PM

Opinion: Comparing Planned Parenthood to the Nazis, Franklin Graham has decided to quit the GOP – proof of the insanity of today's Republican Party, and proof it is destroying itself from within. Franklin Graham Quits The GOP

Ronald Reagan's Daughter: My Father 'Would Be So Appalled' At Today's GOP Presidential Candidates

If you're a Republican, Ronald Reagan is pretty much the closest thing to God on earth. Saint Reagan has, sadly, like the Bible, been cherry picked and used for nefarious purposes (see: Sarah Palin,) but nevertheless, the Gipper's legacy is strong.

So when Patti Davis, the daughter of Ronald and Nancy Reagan and an avowed liberal says her father, the 40th President of the United States of America, would be "appalled" with today's Republican presidential candidates, and with the GOP in general, we on the left would hope conservatives would listen.

Sadly, they will not, but we can broadcast her message loud and clear, and we should. Ronald Reagan's Daughter: My Father 'Would Be So Appalled' At Today's GOP Presidential Candidates

by David Badash

Opinion: Comparing Planned Parenthood to the Nazis, Franklin Graham has decided to quit the GOP – proof of the insanity of today's Republican Party, and proof it is destroying itself from within. Franklin Graham Quits The GOP

Reagan would also be appalled that people like you voted for someone twice because of skin color and will vote for a female solely because she has a vagina that you think you'll get a piece of by doing so.

Reagan would be appalled that people like you exist.

by David Badash

Reagan would also be appalled that people like you voted for someone twice because of skin color and will vote for a female solely because she has a vagina that you think you'll get a piece of by doing so.

Oh Christ! Give me a fucking break. Who the hell are you to tell ME why I voted for Obama or why I will vote for Clinton?!! I don't give a crap what color anybody is or what they have between their legs as long as they are not a Republican.

by David Badash

Oh Christ! Give me a fucking break. Who the hell are you to tell ME why I voted for Obama or why I will vote for Clinton?!! I don't give a crap what color anybody is or what they have between their legs as long as they are not a Republican.

Someone that is smart enough to be able to recognize why you did it. Someone that is smart to tell a dumbass like you what you do although you aren't man enough to admit it. Pucker up to that black ass and smelly thing. They appreciate people like you.

by David Badash

Someone that is smart enough to be able to recognize why you did it. Someone that is smart to tell a dumbass like you what you do although you aren't man enough to admit it. Pucker up to that black ass and smelly thing. They appreciate people like you.

Not worthy of further response. I wont let you drag me down to your level or to inject this thread with inane equine excrement. Grow the fuck up!

by David Badash

Not worthy of further response. I wont let you drag me down to your level or to inject this thread with inane equine excrement. Grow the fuck up!

By voting Obama and planning to vote Hillary, you've drug yourself down to a level no one other than those like you can ever reach. You're the lowest of the low and don't even realize how low you are. Keep kissing the ******'s black ass and that stinky thing between Hillary's legs.

By voting Obama and planning to vote Hillary, you've drug yourself down to a level no one other than those like you can ever reach. You're the lowest of the low and don't even realize how low you are. Keep kissing the ******'s black ass and that stinky thing between Hillary's legs.
:banned::banned03: :udaman:

Must have hit a nerve with the truth. Pucker up..

Which tastes better to you, black ass or stink poontang?

GOP anti-sex lunacy: The Planned Parenthood indictments show how unmoored from reality Republicans have become
The latest war on Planned Parenthood was a harbinger for how the fringe right would take over the Republican Party

GOP anti-sex lunacy: The Planned Parenthood indictments show how unmoored from reality Republicans have become

It was a moment of justice so delicious that we need a new German word for it, as schadenfreude isn’t impactful enough. A Houston area grand jury was convened, under the orders of Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick, to investigate allegations that Planned Parenthood was running a black market for-profit fetal tissue trafficking ring. After perusing the evidence, the grand jury exonerated Planned Parenthood, but then turned around and indicted David Daleiden and Sandra Merritt, two of the people that helped create the hoax videos that took this lurid right-wing urban legend out of the world of email forwards and into the mainstream media.

The entire episode, however, is a stunning illustration of how far the Republicans have gone when it comes to embracing even the most ridiculous and fringe right wing causes. As long as a group or cause is perceived a “liberal,” Republicans will go along with the most ridiculous attacks on it, even if it makes them look like complete morons to anyone outside of the tribal politics of the right.

Most people don't reduce their vote to an imagined benefit of sex. Most would like to hear what the candidates have to say, and would like to know what direction they would take the country.

All the right has is insults and rhetoric.

The only way to stop the country's accelerating decline is to elect a Republican House, Senate and President. With which candidate is this most likely? I am concerned that a nominee who is too strident may cause some voters to hedge their bets by voting for Democratic senators. Thoughts?
My first choice would be Marco Rubio. "I mean, you got the first mainstream Hispanic who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy, I mean, that's a storybook, man."

I don't even wanna know.

The only way to stop the country's accelerating decline is to elect a Republican House, Senate and President. With which candidate is this most likely? I am concerned that a nominee who is too strident may cause some voters to hedge their bets by voting for Democratic senators. Thoughts?
My first choice would be Marco Rubio. "I mean, you got the first mainstream Hispanic who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy, I mean, that's a storybook, man."

The jew billionaires seem to like him as well. Way too hawkish for the likes of me.

Jew billionaires? Excuse me, what?

The jew billionaires seem to like him as well. Way too hawkish for the likes of me.
I didn't ask you. Jew billionaires? like George Soros?
Does their religion matter? Are you racist too, or just antisemitic?

I'm anti Zionist, and I don't much like the orthodox jews living on government aid in Brooklyn, the baby boom area of the US. OH I responded anyway, was this by invite. No I have no use for Zionist 5 columns in the US. Clear enough. No I'm not anti semite any more than the Zionist are anti Semitic against the Orthodox jews and Arabs in Israel . I guess that should educate you and answer your question.

They cover both the Dems and Gop, mainly the Gop when they want war. Anything else you want to know?

FLUSH!

Life is too short to listen to bigots.

willnotsuck.jpg

And where are you going to get enough angry white christian rubes , you are not the majority anymore nor do white people in educated states on both coasts buy into that low IQ fear crap the republicans are trying to sell, the electoral college and demographics isn't on your side

While I support your fight completely, I personally have concluded that God has given us over to our reprobate minds. I submit to you that God has left the building.

To understand my view, see Romans 1:18 - 1:32.
I personally have concluded that God has given us over to our reprobate minds.

:laugh2:

Noam Chomsky Says GOP Is 'Literally A Serious Danger To Human Survival’ Noam Chomsky Says GOP Is 'Literally A Serious Danger To Human Survival’

Noam Chomsky, the noted radical and MIT professor emeritus, said the Republican Party has become so extreme in its rhetoric and policies that it poses a “serious danger to human survival.”

“Today, the Republican Party has drifted off the rails,” Chomsky, a frequent critic of both parties, said in an interview Monday with The Huffington Post. “It’s become what the respected conservative political analysts Thomas Mann and Norman Ornstein call ‘a radical insurgency’ that has pretty much abandoned parliamentary politics.”

Chomsky cited a 2013 article by Mann and Ornstein published in Daedalus, the journal of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, analyzing the polarization of the parties. The authors write that the GOP has become “ideologically extreme, scornful of facts and compromise, and dismissive of the legitimacy of its political opposition.”

Most people don't reduce their vote to an imagined benefit of sex. Most would like to hear what the candidates have to say, and would like to know what direction they would take the country.

All the right has is insults and rhetoric.

Are you claiming that most people who vote actually pay attention to what the candidates say?

I guess that's why so many can name their elected representative on various levels of government. They can't. Most people can't.

Noam Chomsky Says GOP Is 'Literally A Serious Danger To Human Survival’ Noam Chomsky Says GOP Is 'Literally A Serious Danger To Human Survival’

Noam Chomsky, the noted radical and MIT professor emeritus, said the Republican Party has become so extreme in its rhetoric and policies that it poses a “serious danger to human survival.”

“Today, the Republican Party has drifted off the rails,” Chomsky, a frequent critic of both parties, said in an interview Monday with The Huffington Post. “It’s become what the respected conservative political analysts Thomas Mann and Norman Ornstein call ‘a radical insurgency’ that has pretty much abandoned parliamentary politics.”

Chomsky cited a 2013 article by Mann and Ornstein published in Daedalus, the journal of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, analyzing the polarization of the parties. The authors write that the GOP has become “ideologically extreme, scornful of facts and compromise, and dismissive of the legitimacy of its political opposition.”

A frequent critic of both parties my ass. MIT professor and noted radical spells Liberal/Progressive.

Forum List

Back