Republicans Need to Get Real About the 2016 Elections

The only way to stop the country's accelerating decline is to elect a Republican House, Senate and President. With which candidate is this most likely? I am concerned that a nominee who is too strident may cause some voters to hedge their bets by voting for Democratic senators. Thoughts?
And where are you going to get enough angry white christian rubes , you are not the majority anymore nor do white people in educated states on both coasts buy into that low IQ fear crap the republicans are trying to sell, the electoral college and demographics isn't on your side

Blacks, as a whole, have the lowest IQ scores and they damn sure don't vote Republican.

One of the few things Lyndon Johnson got right was related to what he said about blacks and voting Democrats. We're 50 years into his 200 year prediction and blacks do exactly what he said they would do.

Noam Chomsky, the noted radical and MIT professor emeritus, said the Republican Party has become so extreme in its rhetoric and policies that it poses a “serious danger to human survival.”
Let's see, we have homosexual marriages, legalized pot in states, bigger government, more entitlement spending, a weakened foreign policy, on and on and that stupid asshole thinks the GOP has moved further to the right? That's just further evidence the left wing defines intelligence and fair mindedness as agreement with them.

GOP anti-sex lunacy: The Planned Parenthood indictments show how unmoored from reality Republicans have become
Why would you post this shit to a long dead unrelated thread and then misrepresent it. Not everything is about sex either. Nor was the GOP behind it. How can a guy get so much wrong so often?
Idiot! The GOP pushed the issue and now they have egg on their face. How the fuck is it unrelated to the thread?

GOP anti-sex lunacy: The Planned Parenthood indictments show how unmoored from reality Republicans have become
Why would you post this shit to a long dead unrelated thread and then misrepresent it. Not everything is about sex either. Nor was the GOP behind it. How can a guy get so much wrong so often?
Idiot! The GOP pushed the issue and now they have egg on their face. How the fuck is it unrelated to the thread?
So I'm the idiot but you're the one that thinks every conservative issue is about the GOP and the election. You can't think.

How did the GOP get them to do the undercover work and how do they have egg of their face? It makes no sense. Oh, and how is it anti-sex?????

Noam Chomsky Says GOP Is 'Literally A Serious Danger To Human Survival’ Noam Chomsky Says GOP Is 'Literally A Serious Danger To Human Survival’

Noam Chomsky, the noted radical and MIT professor emeritus, said the Republican Party has become so extreme in its rhetoric and policies that it poses a “serious danger to human survival.”

“Today, the Republican Party has drifted off the rails,” Chomsky, a frequent critic of both parties, said in an interview Monday with The Huffington Post. “It’s become what the respected conservative political analysts Thomas Mann and Norman Ornstein call ‘a radical insurgency’ that has pretty much abandoned parliamentary politics.”

Chomsky cited a 2013 article by Mann and Ornstein published in Daedalus, the journal of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, analyzing the polarization of the parties. The authors write that the GOP has become “ideologically extreme, scornful of facts and compromise, and dismissive of the legitimacy of its political opposition.”

Well, I know I lie awake nights, wondering what Noam Chomsky thinks and how I can possibly bring my life in line with him.

Why are you wasting time and space on this?

Noam Chomsky Says GOP Is 'Literally A Serious Danger To Human Survival’ Noam Chomsky Says GOP Is 'Literally A Serious Danger To Human Survival’

“Today, the Republican Party has drifted off the rails,” Chomsky, a frequent critic of both parties, said in an interview Monday with The Huffington Post. “It’s become what the respected conservative political analysts Thomas Mann and Norman Ornstein call ‘a radical insurgency’ that has pretty much abandoned parliamentary politics.”

Chomsky cited a 2013 article by Mann and Ornstein published in Daedalus, the journal of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, analyzing the polarization of the parties. The authors write that the GOP has become “ideologically extreme, scornful of facts and compromise, and dismissive of the legitimacy of its political opposition.”

Well, I know I lie awake nights, wondering what Noam Chomsky thinks and how I can possibly bring my life in line with him.

You people just can't stand the truth bout the Republicans. I know it hurts...Sorry. Not

You people just can't stand the truth bout the Republicans. I know it hurts...Sorry. Not

Who knows? Why don't you try quoting truth instead of Noam frigging Chomsky, and find out?

Unemployment is down, the stock market has been in record territory for many months now, and the economy is recovering.

If we elect Republicans, we're going to go backwards, because they want to sell us out to the corporations and big oil.

Unemployment is not down, the numbers have been cooked, the stock market is artificially propped up by QE 3, and the economy is marry recovering but no thanks to Obama.

The truth is that I don't think anyone can stop our decline. It's too far gone. The chance to stop it was in 2012, but we screwed it up.
Maye you're in decline. Not my problem. Many of us are doing very well. In many ways the country is doing very well. That doom and loo horseshit does no body any good bubba.

Perhaps you are doing fine. Perhaps you just think that where you are is fine. You don't represent the whole country bubba. Perhaps you can pay off the 18 trillion dollar debt. Perhaps you can weed out the terror cells in this country. Perhaps you can end the violence in our society. Do that and hey, I'll agree that we are just fine.

Get to work you lazy fuck.

Nope it just shows how corrupt our system is. Another Liberal getting away with criminal activity.

Nope it just shows how corrupt our system is. Another Liberal getting away with criminal activity.
WTF! What criminal activity??!! Have you been paying attention?

Seven GOP Candidates Seek To Out-Pander One Another In Courting The Religious Right - See more at: Seven GOP Candidates Seek To Out-Pander One Another In Courting The Religious Right

Last week, we noted that several Republican presidential candidates were scheduled to participate in a "Free to Believe" broadcast hosted by notorious anti-gay activists Rick Scarborough, who claims that HIV/AIDS is God's punishment for homosexuality and that gay parents are sending their kids to hell, and Tony Perkins, who says gay people are pawns of the Devil who want to "recruit" children. On her program last Friday, Rachel Maddow also took note of the fact that the leading 2016 Republican presidential hopefuls had no problem participating in an event organized and co-hosted by an extremist like Scarborough - See more at: Seven GOP Candidates Seek To Out-Pander One Another In Courting The Religious Right

After Bush kicked things off by providing a vague promise to be a "strong advocate of religious liberty" as president, Carson turned things up a notch by declaring that "the greatest threat to religious freedom in America today is secular progressivism," as demonstrated by the Supreme Court's gay marriage decision, and vowing that, if elected president, he will work with Congress to pass legislation exempting Christians from having to recognize this decision. Carson was followed by Cruz, who insisted that Christians "face an unprecedented attack on our first freedom from an aggressive secular state that seeks to push faith out of the public square entirely" and likewise promised that, if elected president, he'll make it his first order of business to see that "the persecution of religious liberty ends today." - See more at: Seven GOP Candidates Seek To Out-Pander One Another In Courting The Religious Right

I thought the GOP did an "autopsy" back in 2012 so that they could get the most qualified candidate and open up their party to everyone.

Guess they ignored it, and for that, they have nobody to blame but themselves.

Forum List

Back