Republicans Need to Get Real About the 2016 Elections

I am under no obligation to treat a wildly-biased, horseshit opinion blog masquerading as real journalism like a serious source simply because ignorant fuckstains like you want to pretend it is just because it says what you want to hear.

If only there were some way to convey that message - politely, of course - to everyone on this board. Something along the line of "Please (A) provide links to (B) primary sources (i.e., not Weasel Zippers) only." And "blogs are opinions with, very often, only a tenuous and tangential relationship to facts."

1) It's not my job to teach you idiots how to post effectively.
2) It's not my job to teach you idiots how to think effectively.
3) Being polite to morons is a waste of time and energy in which I do not wish to engage.

If you want respect, earn it. All demanding it accomplishes is to demonstrate how little you deserve it. It's long past time someone taught you leftist wimps that lesson. Butch up, buttercup.

2016 Republican Contenders Silent On Planned Parenthood Shooting 2016 Republican Contenders Silent On Planned Parenthood Shooting

But they did have something to say about Black Friday gear and Obama's foreign policy.

All of the major 2016 Republican hopefuls describe themselves as anti-abortion. Some, like Paul, Rubio and Cruz, have attempted to strip federal funding for Planned Parenthood, citing heavily edited videos that emerged earlier this year claiming to show the nonprofit's employees selling fetal tissue for profit. A congressional inquiry into the videos did not find any evidence of wrongdoing.

Earlier this year, Rubio wondered why more Americans don't get "fired up" about Planned Parenthood's "dead babies."

Police said Friday that they did not yet know the shooter's motive, or whether he was specifically targeting Planned Parenthood.

They don't know the motive? Really? He was incited by anti choice liars and women haters!

Oh, WELL, if HuffPo says so, then I should definitely . . . ignore it entirely.

Ted Cruz first GOP candidate to condemn Friday’s Planned Parenthood shooting

GOP candidates condemn Planned Parenthood shooting; dismiss link to rhetoric

Republican Candidates Finally Comment On Shooting, Continue False Attacks On Planned Parenthood

Maybe you ought to wait more than five minutes before shitting your pants.
Maybe you should wait and read what they're actually saying before barfing out your ignorant horseshit. Of course they condemn it-albeit days latter. But they continue to deny that the anti Planned Parenthood rhetoric fueled the attack and that is stupid, as are you for not seeing that

Riiiight. And maybe I should REALLY wait and read what The Onion says on the off-chance IT might really be worthwhile.

I am under no obligation to treat a wildly-biased, horseshit opinion blog masquerading as real journalism like a serious source simply because ignorant fuckstains like you want to pretend it is just because it says what you want to hear.

If you get mocked and ridiculed and dismissed because you can't pull yourself out of that leftist echo chamber between your ears long enough to find and cite a credible source, you have no one to blame but yourself. No amount of deflection will change that.

You cited HuffPo. You forfeited the argument. End of discussion. You can stop waving your white flag now, dipshit.

Awards
  • In 2012, The Huffington Post won the Pulitzer Prize in the category of national reporting for senior military correspondent David Wood's 10-part series about wounded veterans, Beyond the Battlefield.[71][72]
  • The Huffington Post is 2010 People's Voice Winner in the 14th Webby Awards[73] and is the Winner in Lead411's New York City Hot 125.[74] The Huffington Post lost the 2010 Webby Award jury prize for Best Political Blog to Truthdig.[75]
  • The Huffington Post received a Peabody Award in 2010 for "Trafficked: A Youth Radio Investigation."[76]
  • The Huffington Post was named second among the 25 Best Blogs of 2009 by Time.[77]
  • The Huffington Post won the 2006 and 2007 Webby Awards for Best Politics Blog.
  • Huffington Post contributor Bennet Kelley was awarded the Los Angeles Press Club's 2007 Southern California Journalism Award for Online Commentary[78] for political commentary published on the site.[79]
  • The Huffington Post is ranked the most powerful blog in the world by The Observer.[80]
  • The Huffington Post co-founder Arianna Huffington was named in 2009 as number 12 in Forbes‍ ' first ever list of the Most Influential Women In Media.[81] The same year, she was ranked as number 42 in The Guardian‍ 's Top 100 in Media List.[82]
  • In 2015, The Huffington Post was nominated for the Responsible Media of the Year award at the British Muslim Awards.[83]

Do you know what you just told me? You just told me that you let other people tell you what to think.

By the way, shitforbrains, take a closer look at all those prizes you proudly cited as "proof" that HuffPo is a news source, rather than an unreliable, biased blog. Notice that they were all awarded to it FOR BEING A BLOG.

Like I said, discussion over. You lose.

If only there were some way to convey that message - politely, of course - to everyone on this board. Something along the line of "Please (A) provide links to (B) primary sources (i.e., not Weasel Zippers) only." And "blogs are opinions with, very often, only a tenuous and tangential relationship to facts."

3) Being polite to morons is a waste of time and energy in which I do not wish to engage.

If you want respect, earn it. All demanding it accomplishes is to demonstrate how little you deserve it. It's long past time someone taught you leftist wimps that lesson. Butch up, buttercup.

Actually, you're not qualified to teach anybody anything.

Maybe you should wait and read what they're actually saying before barfing out your ignorant horseshit. Of course they condemn it-albeit days latter. But they continue to deny that the anti Planned Parenthood rhetoric fueled the attack and that is stupid, as are you for not seeing that

Riiiight. And maybe I should REALLY wait and read what The Onion says on the off-chance IT might really be worthwhile.

If you get mocked and ridiculed and dismissed because you can't pull yourself out of that leftist echo chamber between your ears long enough to find and cite a credible source, you have no one to blame but yourself. No amount of deflection will change that.

You cited HuffPo. You forfeited the argument. End of discussion. You can stop waving your white flag now, dipshit.

Awards
  • In 2012, The Huffington Post won the Pulitzer Prize in the category of national reporting for senior military correspondent David Wood's 10-part series about wounded veterans, Beyond the Battlefield.[71][72]
  • The Huffington Post is 2010 People's Voice Winner in the 14th Webby Awards[73] and is the Winner in Lead411's New York City Hot 125.[74] The Huffington Post lost the 2010 Webby Award jury prize for Best Political Blog to Truthdig.[75]
  • The Huffington Post received a Peabody Award in 2010 for "Trafficked: A Youth Radio Investigation."[76]
  • The Huffington Post was named second among the 25 Best Blogs of 2009 by Time.[77]
  • The Huffington Post won the 2006 and 2007 Webby Awards for Best Politics Blog.
  • Huffington Post contributor Bennet Kelley was awarded the Los Angeles Press Club's 2007 Southern California Journalism Award for Online Commentary[78] for political commentary published on the site.[79]
  • The Huffington Post is ranked the most powerful blog in the world by The Observer.[80]
  • The Huffington Post co-founder Arianna Huffington was named in 2009 as number 12 in Forbes‍ ' first ever list of the Most Influential Women In Media.[81] The same year, she was ranked as number 42 in The Guardian‍ 's Top 100 in Media List.[82]
  • In 2015, The Huffington Post was nominated for the Responsible Media of the Year award at the British Muslim Awards.[83]

Do you know what you just told me? You just told me that you let other people tell you what to think.

By the way, shitforbrains, take a closer look at all those prizes you proudly cited as "proof" that HuffPo is a news source, rather than an unreliable, biased blog. Notice that they were all awarded to it FOR BEING A BLOG.

You just told me that YOU can't think for yourself by reacting to what someone else said about blogs. Idiot!

Libs here typically just do a 2 second google search, post a wikipedia link and strut around like they cured cancer.

Libs here typically just do a 2 second google search, post a wikipedia link and strut around like they cured cancer.
That beats getting your news from Alex Jones, Glen Beck and Donald Trump

I prefer www.drudgereport.com best compilation of news sources out there.

I don't listen to any of those, you know a lot that isn't true.

Actually, you're not qualified to teach anybody anything.

Actually, your opinion is very nearly as meaningless as his.

Awards

You just told me that YOU can't think for yourself by reacting to what someone else said about blogs. Idiot!

No I didn't. That's just what the voices in your head told you to pretend you heard.

That explains a lot.....
The Drudge Report has a history of fabricating or misrepresenting stories.[24][25][26][26][27][28] In October 2004, The Drudge Report misrepresented a speech made by John Edwards according to the transcript originally published.[29] Drudge made false reports that Donald Sterling, owner of the LA Clippers, was a Democrat. According to the Los Angeles County Registrar, Sterling is a registered Republican.[30][31] Drudge claimed that White House press briefings were staged. A quick fact check by journalists showed that the claim was not true.[32][33] Drudge claimed to have paid a fine for not having insurance under the Affordable Care Act one year before fines were levied.[34] Drudge reported that government stimulus gives cash to undocumented immigrants.[35] Drudge Report - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That explains a lot.....
The Drudge Report has a history of fabricating or misrepresenting stories.[24][25][26][26][27][28] In October 2004, The Drudge Report misrepresented a speech made by John Edwards according to the transcript originally published.[29] Drudge made false reports that Donald Sterling, owner of the LA Clippers, was a Democrat. According to the Los Angeles County Registrar, Sterling is a registered Republican.[30][31] Drudge claimed that White House press briefings were staged. A quick fact check by journalists showed that the claim was not true.[32][33] Drudge claimed to have paid a fine for not having insurance under the Affordable Care Act one year before fines were levied.[34] Drudge reported that government stimulus gives cash to undocumented immigrants.[35] Drudge Report - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
How did the Drudge Report make false reports when they don't make reports at all?
They simply post links to other people making reports. They have no actually reporters, as far as I know.

That explains a lot.....
How did the Drudge Report make false reports when they don't make reports at all?
They simply post links to other people making reports. They have no actually reporters, as far as I know.
Drudge does have some original content and in other cases he spins stories to create a false impression.....
Do You Consider The Drudge Report To Be A Reliable News Source?

Do You Consider The Drudge Report To Be A Reliable News Source? - Democratic Underground

Who needs facts? Drudge Report edition Who needs facts? Drudge Report edition

That explains a lot.....
BTW....the Drudge Report DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

contains links to Alex Jones.....FAROOK THREATENED TO KILL JEWS, SAID 'ISLAM WILL RULE WORLD'... Now maybe this is true, but Jones is hardly a credible source overall.

There seems to be little chance that they will "get real" any time soon. Graham goes the way of Huntsman-who the last time around- dared to say that he believes in evolution. The "stupid party " marches on.

Why We’ll Miss Lindsey Graham Why We’ll Miss Lindsey Graham

Graham, who struggled to reach even 1 percent in the polls, even in his own home state of South Carolina, still stood out as a moderate voice as his party drifted further to the right. He has been one of the only Republican candidates this year to repeatedly raise climate change as a serious concern, publicly chastising his rivals who “deny the science,” telling them: “You’re making a mistake.”

Graham also pleaded with his party to denounce the rise in hate speech and insinuations against Muslims, saying at a recent debate that remarks by GOP frontrunner Donald Trump do not represent the general U.S. attitude. “To all of our Muslim friends throughout the world, like the King of Jordan and the President of Egypt, I am sorry. He does not represent us,” Graham said. Then, turning to his debate rivals Rick Santorum and Mike Huckabee, who had made sweeping comments connecting Islam and terrorism, he scolded them: “Leave the faith alone, go after the radicals.”

Too sane for todays Republican party!

It’s Official: None Of The Remaining Major GOP Candidates Accept Climate Science It’s Official: None Of The Remaining Major GOP Candidates Accept Climate Science

Last edited:
Did anyone notice that Graham didn't drop out, he only suspended his campaign?

Donald the Chump should be nervous about now, because it looks like a brokered convention is on it's way to stop him.

Donald the Chump should be nervous about now, because it looks like a brokered convention is on it's way to stop him.
They often say that they are suspending the campaign. It means the same thing. He is out. Yes a brokered convention is a real possibility. Let the hunger games begin!

The only way to stop the country's accelerating decline is to elect a Republican House, Senate and President. With which candidate is this most likely? I am concerned that a nominee who is too strident may cause some voters to hedge their bets by voting for Democratic senators. Thoughts?

Damn straight, we need to go right back to 2008. I'm looking forward to the downfall of the USA. We need to send our kids to fight another stupid war, so we can have another 10,000 or so come back in body bags, just so we can say how proud we are of them, along with another 50,000 or more who come back maimed for life, and we need to make sure we don't pay for this up front but try to hide the cost of it from taxpayers until we blows up in our face. At the same time, we should lower taxes even more so that the debt explodes, and then we can blame it all on those liberal Democrats. The best thing about it is that half of American will buy it all over again.

Nothing for him to be nervous about. If he has the most delegates but not more than 50%, they will have to give him the nomination or he will run as an independent. He has made that very clear.

Forum List

Back