Republicans have Zero Credibility and the Fake Biden Claims are More of their Lies.

O inherited the big Bush blow up, the worst economy in US history.

O had big debt in the beginning because of the bush crash, but at the end of his presidency the debt was small. Trump inherited a $587B/yr deficit form O, and then he ramped that up to $3+T/yr

FACTS, i have them you don't

No no, trump inherited 9 trillion more in debt from O and then he proceeded to run it 6 trillion more. Don't try to obfuscate by bringing up the deficit.

When you lie repeatedly how do you have any credibility??

Republicans and Fox news have been busted for telling major lies 1000+ times over the past 10 years.
Lies big and small ranging from fake Uranium One scandals that had no facts or merit, to major lies of election fraud that never happened and have no credible evidence of happening, to major lies over the stealing of top secret documents, or lies about Hunter paying Joe rent that never happened. Or major lies over top secret whistle blowers that never even existed. Or lies over pizzagate that resulted in a MAGA wacko showing up to some pizza place with an AR15 and blasting.

Republicans have a very well documented history of fabricated lies, then believing them.

Now republicans are falling for the lies yet again. Some magic whistleblower is claiming more wacko lies that have little evidence or credibility. Some random wacko whistleblower is lying yet again.

At what point do you stop believing the lies? The latest fake Biden scandal is just another fake debunked election fraud lie, or fake debunked Uranium One scandal, or another fake Pizzagate scandal, or another fake Hunter paid Joe rent lie.

How are these lies any different from all the other debunked lies??? Republicans have a well documented history of believing all lies they are told, therefore they have no credibility.

^^ Banker is in panic mode.

Even normies are now seeing what a corrupt piece of shit Biden is.

Even the MSM can’t hide it now. Looks like they would like to dump Biden and push for Nancy’s nephew. But will Biden allow it? They don’t dare cross the Biden Crime family if he refuses to give up his spot. After all it’s not like a wannabe dictator to just give up their power.

No no, trump inherited 9 trillion more in debt from O and then he proceeded to run it 6 trillion more. Don't try to obfuscate by bringing up the deficit.
HUH???

The US annual deficit was $587B in 2016
Trump ramped that up to $1.1T/yr precovid, then blew that up to $3+T/yr post covid
Biden then lowered that tp $1T/yr in 2022.

Trump is the king of debt.
More lies from you

^^ Banker is in panic mode.

Even normies are now seeing what a corrupt piece of shit Biden is.

Even the MSM can’t hide it now. Looks like they would like to dump Biden and push for Nancy’s nephew. But will Biden allow it? They don’t dare cross the Biden Crime family if he refuses to give up his spot. After all it’s not like a wannabe dictator to just give up their power.

I wonder what the Biden equivalent of Arkancide is.

HUH???

The US annual deficit was $587B in 2016
Trump ramped that up to $1.1T/yr precovid, then blew that up to $3+T/yr post covid
Biden then lowered that tp $1T/yr in 2022.

Trump is the king of debt.
More lies from you
Barry's last budget was 2017, Simp.

When you lie repeatedly how do you have any credibility??

Republicans and Fox news have been busted for telling major lies 1000+ times over the past 10 years.
Lies big and small ranging from fake Uranium One scandals that had no facts or merit, to major lies of election fraud that never happened and have no credible evidence of happening, to major lies over the stealing of top secret documents, or lies about Hunter paying Joe rent that never happened. Or major lies over top secret whistle blowers that never even existed. Or lies over pizzagate that resulted in a MAGA wacko showing up to some pizza place with an AR15 and blasting.

Republicans have a very well documented history of fabricated lies, then believing them.

Now republicans are falling for the lies yet again. Some magic whistleblower is claiming more wacko lies that have little evidence or credibility. Some random wacko whistleblower is lying yet again.

At what point do you stop believing the lies? The latest fake Biden scandal is just another fake debunked election fraud lie, or fake debunked Uranium One scandal, or another fake Pizzagate scandal, or another fake Hunter paid Joe rent lie.

How are these lies any different from all the other debunked lies??? Republicans have a well documented history of believing all lies they are told, therefore they have no credibility.

irony

“I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled. I am very concerned that the Chairman has either changed his mind and broken our deal without telling me or that he is unaware of the promises and assurances that have been made that have not been kept.”

“Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight. And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the Chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction.”

Last edited:
CNN doesn't even pretend to be fair and balanced. The network has become the willing propaganda agent of the democrat party and a defender of Biden no matter what the allegations might be. CNN panders to a diminishing number of angry and disturbed audience and it's rating continues to plummet.

Forum List

Back