Where did all the people go?

Where did the president go? Trump gave a mostly off the cuff speech for two hours and Biden can't talk for ten minutes without a teleprompter and cheat card responses to softball questions.
You can stop lying about trump. In this speech he spoke off the cuff about Hannibal Lecter as if Hannibal Lecter actually existed.

Apparently the crowd (that was less than half the claims to start with) thinned to nothing once trump started speaking.

Not that I blame them, but this does kinda put paid to the protests here about how many people wanted to see him.

Oh, and this is not Rio or a Springsteen concert.

All the Jerseyans went home. The stragglers were the Trump Heads that follow his tour around the country! Undoubtedly the locals heard something about the boss coming to town, but were sorely disappointed.

All the Jerseyans went home. The stragglers were the Trump Heads that follow his tour around the country! Undoubtedly the locals heard something about the boss coming to town, but were sorely disappointed.
Yes conservatives going to a blue city shithole, to support Trump. You're delusional, the Trump train is winning liberals over!

You can stop lying about trump. In this speech he spoke off the cuff about Hannibal Lecter as if Hannibal Lecter actually existed.
Are you easily confused following stories? Like at the end of a tv show you have one memory of a line said by an actor but no clue what the point was? Do nursery rhymes throw you for a loop? Like you completely miss the point?

Trump had a point but you need to be smart enough to follow the story.

Apparently the crowd (that was less than half the claims to start with) thinned to nothing once trump started speaking.

Not that I blame them, but this does kinda put paid to the protests here about how many people wanted to see him.

Oh, and this is not Rio or a Springsteen concert.

I watched it live on RSBN who was regularly panning the crowd. Nobody was leaving.
until Trump left the podium area.

Yes conservatives going to a blue city shithole, to support Trump. You're delusional, the Trump train is winning liberals over!
That’s a very good point. It’s not like people from Oklahoma drove out to Jersey to see him. These were locals.

Forum List

Back