Republicans find a way to avoid a damaging legislative war: SURRENDER!

Deficit spending is now lower than Reagan, Bush 1 & Bush 2. Republicans are the most fiscally irresponsible idiots ever.

Last time I checked, spending is done by Congress. Perhaps I missed the amendment that came through last week.

"Then we go to the mud slinging part which is never good, and then perhaps a government shutdown which is definitely not good for Republicans--especially this close to an election."

You're right, if there is a government shutdown, the Republicans will never capture the Senate in 2014. Wait...
You can't really be this...

oh wait! It's you again

Please, please help the GOP go stupid again. It is so much funnier than watching the Dems flounder around

Yeah, shutdown really hurt the Republicans. LOL!
It did and I thought you were a deeper thinker so Dante apologizes.

let me explain: The GOP did well because of recently gerrymandered districts and other reasons. The GOP brand is in the toilet. YOu must be infected with the mindset of the web, were short term and instantaneous results are all that filter through to your thinking processes.

The GOP itself has been struggling with the results of their Bring Down Obama popularity ratings no matter what strategy of the 2008 election . Much is written of it from the inside of the party. The GOP thought it was safe with the gerrymandering of, but all that did was make it safer for the right wingers who are no friends of the party

The party establishment is always whomever is in control. All the right wing wants to do is seize control and make themselves the party establishment under the guise of representing the people :rofl:

It did

Obviously. 9 more Republican Senate seats is excellent proof of your claim.
Do you have more proof?

The GOP did well because of recently gerrymandered districts

Yes, those Senate districts are awesome!
Any gubernatorial districts you want to rail against as well?

Apparently Republicans have agreed to a budget deal the throws out all spending caps, raises the debt limit hugely, and agrees to exploding government for years to come.

Remind me again why we voted these particular Republicans into office? And tossed out more Democrats in the last 6 years than at any other time in the country's history?

If we had left the acknowledged tax-and-spend-and-borrow Democrats in office, how would the result have been different from this?

---------------------------------------

Massive Debt, Budget Deal Introduced In Dead of Night, Vote Violates Another Boehner Pledge - Breitbart

Massive Debt Budget Deal Introduced in the Dark of Night, Vote violates another Boehner pledge

by Matthew Boyle
Oct. 27, 2015
Washington DC

The giant debt ceiling increase rolled together with a budget deal was introduced at 11:36 p.m. Monday, in the dead of night, several congressional sources confirm to Breitbart News.

The text is 144 pages long and increases the debt ceiling beyond when President Barack Obama leaves office, all the way until March 2017. It also, according to Politico, increases spending by $50 billion this year and $30 billion more the following year.

As AP reports, House Speaker Rep. John Boehner (R-OH) is pushing for a Wednesday vote, this would be yet another instance in which he has broken his promise to give members and the public three full days—72 hours—to read legislation before voting on it.

Ryan the pig wanted this every bit as much as Boner.

"Then we go to the mud slinging part which is never good, and then perhaps a government shutdown which is definitely not good for Republicans--especially this close to an election."

You're right, if there is a government shutdown, the Republicans will never capture the Senate in 2014. Wait...

oh wait! It's you again

Please, please help the GOP go stupid again. It is so much funnier than watching the Dems flounder around

let me explain: The GOP did well because of recently gerrymandered districts and other reasons. The GOP brand is in the toilet. YOu must be infected with the mindset of the web, were short term and instantaneous results are all that filter through to your thinking processes.

The GOP itself has been struggling with the results of their Bring Down Obama popularity ratings no matter what strategy of the 2008 election . Much is written of it from the inside of the party. The GOP thought it was safe with the gerrymandering of, but all that did was make it safer for the right wingers who are no friends of the party

The party establishment is always whomever is in control. All the right wing wants to do is seize control and make themselves the party establishment under the guise of representing the people :rofl:

It did

Do you have more proof?

allow me to enlighten you. Dante wrote "The GOP did well because of recently gerrymandered districts and other reasons. The GOP brand is in the toilet. You must be infected with the mindset of the web, were short term and instantaneous results are all that filter through to your thinking processes."

oh wait! It's you again

Gerrymandering and the Republican House
By Sean Trende - July 1, 2013

Read more: Gerrymandering and the Republican House | RealClearPolitics
Follow us: @RCP_Articles on Twitter

oh wait! It's you again

It did

Do you have more proof?

allow me to enlighten you. Dante wrote "The GOP did well because of recently gerrymandered districts and other reasons. The GOP brand is in the toilet. You must be infected with the mindset of the web, were short term and instantaneous results are all that filter through to your thinking processes."

Yes, I saw and mocked your idiocy already.

Apparently Republicans have agreed to a budget deal the throws out all spending caps, raises the debt limit hugely, and agrees to exploding government for years to come.

Remind me again why we voted these particular Republicans into office? And tossed out more Democrats in the last 6 years than at any other time in the country's history?

If we had left the acknowledged tax-and-spend-and-borrow Democrats in office, how would the result have been different from this?

Massive Debt, Budget Deal Introduced In Dead of Night, Vote Violates Another Boehner Pledge - Breitbart

Massive Debt Budget Deal Introduced in the Dark of Night, Vote violates another Boehner pledge

by Matthew Boyle
Oct. 27, 2015
Washington DC

The giant debt ceiling increase rolled together with a budget deal was introduced at 11:36 p.m. Monday, in the dead of night, several congressional sources confirm to Breitbart News.

The text is 144 pages long and increases the debt ceiling beyond when President Barack Obama leaves office, all the way until March 2017. It also, according to Politico, increases spending by $50 billion this year and $30 billion more the following year.

As AP reports, House Speaker Rep. John Boehner (R-OH) is pushing for a Wednesday vote, this would be yet another instance in which he has broken his promise to give members and the public three full days—72 hours—to read legislation before voting on it.

The outcome would be no different but at least we told them we would punish the status quo. I am guessing that needs done again next election. It is also why I am now registered as unaffiliated.

When every last Democrat votes for something and an overwhelming majority of Republicans vote against it...well call me skeptical.

Deficit spending is now lower than Reagan, Bush 1 & Bush 2. Republicans are the most fiscally irresponsible idiots ever. Obama's Sequestration made those fat Republican pigs squeal, so Repubtards refused to pay their debts causing the US downgrade.

fredgraph.png

Reagan Bush 1 & 2 destroyed the US Dollar. Clinton & Obama restored it.
fredgraph.png

Obama's sequestration ?

Ok folks we have the winner for October of the low info voter of the month

congrats ignorant Kiss My,
You deserve it

:clap:

Didn't get a chance to watch the Republican debate last night. Was this budget deal mentioned?

All Republican candidates want tax cuts for the Rich to explode the deficit, causing massive Inflation TAX on Workers, Savers, Poor & Retired. All the Republican candidates Exploded Spending as Governors. As President they will further Increase Medicare & SS Payroll Tax on Workers, Steal SS Surplus to Slash Capital Gains Tax on Rich & cause massive Deficit Inflation Tax.

imrs.php

Federal_receipts_by_Source_Historical_1950-2010.jpg

Didn't get a chance to watch the Republican debate last night. Was this budget deal mentioned?

All Republican candidates want tax cuts for the Rich to explode the deficit, causing massive Inflation TAX on Workers, Savers, Poor & Retired. All the Republican candidates Exploded Spending as Governors. As President they will further Increase Medicare & SS Payroll Tax on Workers, Steal SS Surplus to Slash Capital Gains Tax on Rich & cause massive Deficit Inflation Tax.

imrs.php

Federal_receipts_by_Source_Historical_1950-2010.jpg

Trump, Carson and Carly a governor?
Who knew?

All Republican candidates want tax cuts for the Rich to explode the deficit, causing massive Inflation TAX on Workers, Savers, Poor & Retired.
(further Democrat talking points deleted)
(patiently) Was the budget deal mentioned?

Debt limits & Government Shutdowns are spending increases & paid vacations for government workers. It's very expensive political red meat for low information voters. They all get back pay for staying home & our interest on the debt goes up.

I did not hear any proposed spending cuts. I did not watch the entire debate. "There were no specific proposals on where to cut federal spending" according to CNBC who hosted the GOP debate.

Republicans never cut spending & always claim they grow the economy by growing debt with tax cuts.(Big LIE!) The fact is they retard the Economy & GDP growth every time they do it. All they do is GROW THE INFLATION TAX!!!

Since Reganomics the US GDP growth rate has been in decline! Except for The Clinton & Obama Administrations. Reagan, Bush 1 & 2 had multiple Economic GDP recessions during their administrations!!! Clinton & Obama had no recessions. The highest consistent sustained US GDP growth rates were from 1955 to 1980 then Reaganomics started eroding this country.

fredgraph.png

Carter: Started with 9.2% GDP Growth / Ended with 12% GDP Growth = +2.8% :rock:
Reagan: Started with 12% GDP Growth / Ended with 8.6% GDP Growth = -3.4%:wtf:

Bush#1: Started with 8.6% GDP Growth / Ended with 5.8% GDP Growth = -2.8%:gay:

Clinton: Started with 5.8% GDP Growth / Ended with 4.8% GDP Growth = -1% :itsok:
Bush#2: Started with 4.8% GDP Growth / Ended with -1.9% GDP Growth = -6.7%:wtf:

Obama: Started with -1.9% GDP Growth / Ended with 3.7% GDP Growth = +5.6% :rock:

A debate moderator ask Jeb if he would take the deal to raise tax $1 for every $10 in spending cuts. Jeb is the only one who said he would. That is the most sane statement of the night!

I hate democrats & Hillary, but Bill Clinton cut spending & had a budget surplus. Hillary will get my vote unless the Republicans start making fiscal sense. Carried Interest loophole must go. Remove SS & Medicare earnings cap. Means Test SS & Medicare now! Switch all government pensions from defined benefit to defined contribution. Cut SNAP & Welfare. Squeeze more savings out of healthcare. Partner with or create online college to slash the governments cost of higher education by 60+%. Cut payroll taxes to increase jobs & then income taxes!!!

Last edited:
Deficit spending is now lower than Reagan, Bush 1 & Bush 2. Republicans are the most fiscally irresponsible idiots ever. Obama's Sequestration made those fat Republican pigs squeal, so Repubtards refused to pay their debts causing the US downgrade.

fredgraph.png

fredgraph.png

Obama's sequestration ?

You deserve it

You are the low information idiot!

House Speaker John Boehner's response to Obama's photo op: "Washington Democrats' newfound concern about the president's sequester is appreciated, but words alone won't avert it. Replacing the president's sequester will require a plan to cut spending that will put us on the path to a budget that is balanced in 10 years. To keep these first responders on the job, what other spending is the president willing to cut?"

Last edited:
Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neill warned Vice President Dick Cheney of the harm Bush was causing by growing budget. Dick Cheney replied "You know, Paul, Reagan proved that deficits don't matter."

Reagan, Grover Norquist, Bush 1 & 2 & Cheney were very wrong!!!

There is no such thing as a tax cut! Spending cuts are all that matter. "Tax cuts" only multiply deficit inflation TAX that cost way more & harms the economy way more than taxes.

Last edited:

by Matthew Boyle
Oct. 27, 2015
Washington DC

This is as ignorant as it is ridiculous.

Clearly most on the extreme right have a childish, sophomoric, naïve perception of government, what it does, and how it works.

It's no longer the 1850s, conservatives can't bring back the 1850s, and the American people don't want to return to the 1850s.

The inane, blind adherence of conservatives to their wrongheaded dogma of 'less government' is devoid of fact and merit, a pathetic fantasy the consequence of rightwing schoolboy politics.

fredgraph.png

fredgraph.png

Obama's sequestration ?

You deserve it

You are the low information idiot!

House Speaker John Boehner's response to Obama's photo op: "Washington Democrats' newfound concern about the president's sequester is appreciated, but words alone won't avert it. Replacing the president's sequester will require a plan to cut spending that will put us on the path to a budget that is balanced in 10 years. To keep these first responders on the job, what other spending is the president willing to cut?"

Keep on going you may win the low information voter of the year Dofus

Obama reneging on sequestration promises four years after deal

Four years after agreeing to “sequestration” budget cuts, the White House has emphatically toldCongress that President Obama will no longer abide by them and will use his veto to insist that lawmakers boost spending on defense and domestic programs alike.

In letters to the Republican chairmen of the House and Senatespending committees, Office of Management and Budget DirectorShaun Donovan said sequestration “was never intended to take effect” and that it was time to officially end the budget tool, which has brought deficits under control at the expense of deep cuts to many programs.

Ads by Adblade
Web Offers

Get up to $600 and trade commission-free for 60 days.

These new pills provide unstoppable energy and intelligence. Used by thousands already, is it hype?

Wow! Perfectly Timed Photos You Must See!

Men: You’ve been too lazy to stay fit. This scientific breakthrough is about to leave you speechless

Mr. Obama has threatened to veto every single spending bill that is working through Congress.

SEE ALSO: Loss of Obamacare subsidies would hit the South hardest: report

Republicans accuse the president and congressional Democrats of trying to orchestrate a government shutdown.

Senate Democratic leaders have vowed to back Mr. Obama’s veto threats. If they have their way, they say, it will never get that far because they will filibuster to stop bills in their tracks.

The first test could come this week on the annual defense spending bill, which funds everything from weapons systems to troop pay raises.

SEE ALSO: Obama gives free pass to businesses that hire illegals

“Voting to filibuster would mean allowing Democrat leaders to take from every soldier, every sailor, every Marine, and every man and woman in the Air Force the pay raises they’ve earned, so Democrat leaders can use it as ante in a game of ‘shutdown roulette,’” said SenateMajority Leader Mitch McConnell, Kentucky Republican.

Under the 2011 sequestration agreement, Mr. Obama was able raise more than $2 trillion worth of debt immediately in exchange for promises of spending cuts or tax increases over the ensuing decade totaling the same amount.

A special committee designed to come up with those spending cuts and tax increases stalemated. As a result, across-the-board cuts to defense and basic discretionary spending automatically went into effect.

Congress this year, say the defense cuts are too deep. They plan to add tens of billions of dollars to an emergency war-spending account, which allows them to get around the sequester caps.

Mr. Obama, however, says domestic spending must be boosted by the same amount.

“It was supposed to threaten such drastic cuts to both defense and non-defense funding that policymakers would be motivated to come to the table and reduce the deficit through smart, balanced reforms,” Mr. Donovan wrote late Monday.

Mr. Obama’s proposed $4 trillion budget for fiscal 2016 would blow through the sequestration caps and raise spending by about 6.4 percent.

The Republican-controlledCongress has approved a $3.87 trillion budget that would balance federal spending over the next decade and slash $5 trillion in social, education and health care programs.

Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid, Nevada Democrat, said the government is “being starved” by the cuts and that more money must be spent, particularly on security agencies that defend the homeland.

Mr. Reid also said that means boosting funding for the IRS.

“We did not have enough personnel to even answer the phones. Is that what we want? Do we want people who call IRS not to be able to answer the phone?” he said.

In a letter Tuesday night, Mr. Donovan defended Mr. Obama’s request for an extra $2 billion for the IRS over last year’s budget and nearly $3 billion more than Republicans plan to spend. He said the agency cannot stand more “drastic cuts,” which he said would mean the IRS would collect $12 billion less next year than it did in 2010 because it has fewer agents to enforce the law.

“To put that number in context, $12 billion is more than the entire cost of the Head Start program for a year, or more than enough to fund the entire operating budgets for the National Science Foundation and the Department of Energy’s Advanced Research Projects Agency, combined,” he wrote.

Mr. Obama has issued a spate of veto threats this week, including one on the House version of the annual intelligence community policy bill, legislation to repeal one of Obamacare’s taxes and a bill to cancel a Medicare payments board.

Republicans question whether Mr. Obama would follow through on his threats to veto the spending bills, saying he would look bad if he is insisting on blocking money for troops in order to demand more money for the Environmental Protection Agency and the IRS.

Ads by Adblade
Web Offers

Get up to $600 and trade commission-free for 60 days.

You Must See These Ridiculous Dirty Pics

These new pills provide unstoppable energy and intelligence. Used by thousands already, is it hype?

Buying a franchise restaurant has never been easier. Start yours for under $25k!

Americans Can't Believe This Site Isn't OUTLAWED. Search Your Name to Find Out...

Biggest Cheerleader Embarrassing Moments!

Really Disturbing Things Caught By Walmart Cameras

What Happens When You Take Testosterone Supplement...

Men: You’ve been too lazy to stay fit. This scientific breakthrough is about to leave you speechless

These Hot Costumes Will Really Get You In The Halloween Spirit!

The #1 Trick To Open Up Your Fat Cells & MELT Belly Fat (You Gotta See This)

Find your next date right here on your phone! Install the Match App and start meeting new singles

Most Popular on TWT
Pumpkins cause climate change, Energy Department says

House GOP begins impeachment against IRS chief

Rand Paul begins 'filibuster' to try to stop debt deal

CHRISTY STUTZMAN: Moms unite against gun-free zones

Republican debate veers out of control as Cruz, Rubio blast moderators for bias

Winners and losers from the third GOP debate

Steven Hildreth: Armed black man's peaceful encounter with police goes viral

Paul Ryan elected speaker of the House, youngest in 150 years

Iran responsible for deadly rocket attack on Camp Liberty in Iraq, dissidents say

Dan Price, Seattle CEO who set company minimum wage at $70K, now struggles to make ends meet

Copyright © 2015 The Washington Times, LLC.

About the Author
Best of TWT Video
Comments

Show Comments
© Copyright 2015 The Washington Times, LLC
3600 New York Avenue NE, Washington, DC 20002

Switch to Desktop version

pixel.gif

Sponsored By Mantii

Are you missing the picture?
Find out how Mantii can help you find images that are relevant to your brand [mantii.com]
Learn More

adsupplylogo_purplered.svg

Close Ad

Forum List

Back