Republicans determined to start a war.

So you don't see any benefit to society of getting rid of drug cartels, because others will always appear? I humbly disagree and would say that fighting gangs, not just because of their drugs, but their robberies, extortion, human trafficking and other despicable behaviors can help limit this kind of shenanigans.

Further, its more than just the USA that has drugs, Canada, Haiti, the UK, India, every nation around has people getting loaded on drugs.

Your question isn't a good question.

The US has been going after the cartels for a LONG LONG TIME. Remember Pablo Escobar?

The US got rid of him in 1993. Did that get rid of the cartels? Did it stop drugs getting into the US? Did it stop drug production?

No, because in 2023 in Ecuador, formerly not that violent, violence has been rising and a presidential candidate got assassinated by a cartel...

So... you have a plan to do something, it might have a temporary effect, but it won't have a permanent effect at all.

And I doubt the Mexicans would let the US invade their country anyway. Who trusts the US? Mexico certainly does not.

Yes, countries all over are getting high on drugs.

But you don't send drugs THROUGH MEXICO to get someone high in the UK... do you?

Hide behind? I'm sticking my uniform in your face. Fabrique, brass, ribbons, citations, and plastic name tag. I'll even wedge a can of Brasso into your largest orifice. It's a toss-up between your butthole and the one below your nose.
Yes, hide behind….I’d expect nothing less from a sympathizer…

At a guess? He's corrupt, or he's worried about getting killed. (Or both.)

Just a small piece is needed. A mile or two, on the border, to fortify and keep the illegal aliens out.

Why would fortifications on the Mexican side of the border be effective when those on the U.S. side are not?

Come on then, problem child, what is it I am sympathizing with? It should be an easy question for you to answer because you're the one who made it up. Well?
I would have thought a geezer like you could have figured it out…oh well, I guess Joe is wrong again, with age doesn’t necessarily come wisdom.

Now off with you, I’m sure you have some “industrial complex” windmill to tilt at….lol

I would have thought a geezer like you could have figured it out…oh well, I guess Joe is wrong again, with age doesn’t necessarily come wisdom.

Now off with you, I’m sure you have some “industrial complex” windmill to tilt at….lol
You poor sod. It's just as I said - you've got no knowledge, no insight, nothing. You can't even support your own dreamed-up fantasy insinuations. But you honestly believe that criticizing my age will make up for your complete dumbfuckery. Maybe once you've reached puberty you'll get a yearning to educate yourself. :auiqs.jpg:

Most people who support wars and never put their lives on the line for any reason are hypocrites. Watching movies of war gore is not experiencing it. War mongers exist who never shed a drop of blood in anything they ever did.

Forum List

Back