Republicans determined to start a war.

My beloved uniform is not something your subversive ass can, or should be able to hide behind….
Hide behind? I'm sticking my uniform in your face. Fabrique, brass, ribbons, citations, and plastic name tag. I'll even wedge a can of Brasso into your largest orifice. It's a toss-up between your butthole and the one below your nose.

Don't foul words such as freedom in your mouth. Vietnam was preparing for their national Democratic election but the US invaded Vietnam and created a war instead ... and so Vietnam was denied freedom by the US.

You are, nonetheless, absurd by your insinuations.

Neither of these two videos is supported by Russia or by Communism. They are made by an American Marine. You should watch them and finally learn something.

An election with one party isn't an actual election to anyone but you and the Democrat party

Lol. Its not about me. It’s about you being uninformed. Just apologize for calling me a moron and we can be friends.

I can't do that while you continue to deny the most basic human right of self defense, sorry. Mexican drug cartels are importing slavery, drugs and sex trafficking. You say sit down and take it. Pass. That was your choice, own it. I will say you're not a moron if you back off that moronic stance though

/——/ We invade Mexico on Cinco de Mayo and hand out tequila and Coronas. We could take over the whole country before they realize it.
Don't bet on it. Mexicans (contrary to their Indian DNA) can drink you under the table and you'll wake up without your shoes, socks, wristwatch, hair rug, 4x4, or wedding band ..... and a headache like ... HOLY FRIJOLES!

The Dems / Marxists know that the Mexican cartels are very effective at smuggling drugs and humans across the open border. It will take the Dems / Marxists being voted out before the cartels are stopped.

An election with one party isn't an actual election to anyone but you and the Democrat party
There is no doubt that Ho Chi Mihn and the Communist Party were going to win the first election - who else freed the country from foreign occupation and finally implemented equal rights for the Buddhist population? You've been lied to.

There is no doubt that Ho Chi Mihn and the Communist Party were going to win the first election

No doubt, true, they were "counting" the votes. What's funny is how you still think the Communists are going to take you with them when they win for voting for them. Never happened in world history, you'll be a poor and unfree as we are

I can't do that while you continue to deny the most basic human right of self defense, sorry. Mexican drug cartels are importing slavery, drugs and sex trafficking. You say sit down and take it. Pass. That was your choice, own it. I will say you're not a moron if you back off that moronic stance though
Where have I denied that? I merely informed you the Rs want to invade Mexico and you not being informed, didn’t know they did. For this you called me a moron.

Not nice.

Be nice.

Do you have any idea how many big rigs come bringing products American Companies make in Mexico? You would cut the American Economy in half in a week. You really are ignorant aren’t you?
No you wouldn't. A new driver would show up in minutes. We have great examples of the legalization of drugs. We have San Francisco, Portland and Seattle. How is that working out?

No you wouldn't. A new driver would show up in minutes. We have great examples of the legalization of drugs. We have San Francisco, Portland and Seattle. How is that working out?

The moron I was responding to is talking about hitting every single big rig to stop the flow of drugs and illegals.

You said Ho Chi Mihn initiated the split. I say no, he initiated no split. Now you claim it was initiated on the 17th parallel. By whom? Ho Chi Mihn? No. By the CIA. Let us get that straight, please.
You don't read well. Just read the link. I don't have any desire to go off the rails with you. I said Ho Chi Minh defeated the French which prompted the US to send advisors to the pro French south. The DMZ was established on the 17th parallel. Those are the facts. For the next twenty years north and south operated independently of one another--they definitely were not one single country until the US abandoned Vietnam in 1975
Are you employed by the CIA?
No, but I don't see spooks behind every tree. You're a moron.

Forum List

Back