Republicans deserve what they get

More tax cuts for the rich definitely ain't the answer.
have a nice life.
Um...you do realize he’s a jealous, envious, angry little progressive, don’t you? He is literally incapable of having a nice life.

I'm jealous of brilliant men like John Adams, Abraham Lincoln, and Barack Obama. I'm definitely not jealous of your unremarkable Repug fucktard ass with a third-rate, provincial brain.
I rest my case...

Finally, an honest assessment from a Trump acolytes (the O/Poster) that the GOP-led congress is a worthless, spineless and easily bribed bunch of self-serving morons.

But a couple of additional factors should accompany what was originally stated:

A. Trump was an ignorant demagogue when he "thought" that his own charm could get through the recalcitrant, "best do-nothing" fat-cats in congress..........AND

B. When blasting the previous administration, bear in mind that Obama mostly faced the same exact situation

O was an abhorrent stain on the country but you voted for him twice.

Of course you have no complaints about Trump. You're too fucking stupid to see what a circus his administration is. He's been in office one fucking year and he's already on his 45th communications director, for Christ sakes. You're too stupid to be embarrassed by this fucking imbecile and the chaos that he's created. He can't even run the fucking West Wing, let alone the country.
3FCC334E-4B0C-4A2E-ADFE-81B46BDE1ED8.gif

.....and he was a darkie, LordBrownNose.......your ilk could NEVER forgive him for that trait.

Your words, not mine. Why is it the left brings up race everywhere? A refresher: The left is the party of slavery and segregation and still love to practice rampant racism, bigotry, hate, division, and prejudism. Its a national pastime for them.

Your words, not mine. Why is it the left brings up race everywhere?

Because that's how you divide the country. The Democrats need to keep the country divided in order to gain or maintain power. I mean, imagine this: A country with no race issues. Now, if that ever happened, who would need Democrats around?

The Democrats have convinced many minorities (and almost all blacks) that Democrats are needed to level the playing field; that all whites on the right are racist; that they will get cheated out of jobs, education, and even elections.

Without victims and government dependents, the only time you would hear about the Democrat party is in history books. The Democrat party and their cohorts in the media are a victim breeding machine. So bringing up race whether it's an issue or not of a subject keeps that victim machine well oiled.

Voters are stupid and have very short attention spans, in case you haven't noticed. And like mac said, politicians are too consumed with fundraising for the next election, they become beholden to special interest groups with lots of money. Why not have more time between elections? Couldn't hurt...

Mac says a lot of stupid things. The reality is, they are just as involved in fundraising with 6 year terms as 2 year terms.

If voters are stupid, maybe we should forgo elections. Instead of electing a house of Representatives, take one random citizen from each district and make him the representative.

Or we could do something more pragmatic like have a voter test. You need to take a very simple test before you are allowed to vote. The questions can even be multiple choice.

Who is the current President of the United States?
Who is the VP of the United States, and what party does he represent?
Which party controls the leadership of Congress?
What party controls the leadership of the Senate?
Who is the current Speaker of the House?

We could make a bunch of questions like that, and after the voter signs in, they have to get four out of five questions. If they fail, they cannot vote for that particular election. If the pass, they get to vote.

As you could imagine, the Republicans would welcome such criteria, however the Democrats would be suicidal.

.....and he was a darkie, LordBrownNose.......your ilk could NEVER forgive him for that trait.

Your words, not mine. Why is it the left brings up race everywhere? A refresher: The left is the party of slavery and segregation and still love to practice rampant racism, bigotry, hate, division, and prejudism. Its a national pastime for them.

THIS is your ilk........

upload_2018-3-2_20-51-24.png

THIS is your ilk........

View attachment 180010

Trying to make people feel ashamed for being white is so 2008...

The left loves to declare that President Trump has done “nothing” when in fact he has done everything he is constitutionally responsibile for (and very successfully I might add). It has been the Republican Congress that has done nothing.

They talked such a big game in 2010. They promised they would repeal Obamacare (they’ve done no such thing). They promised they would pass a budget (they’ve done no such thing). They promised they would restore fiscal sanity (they’ve done no such thing). They promised the world and they delivered absolutely nothing.
“Just a few years ago, Speaker Ryan was viewed as the individual in our party, in our country, who was focused on fiscal responsibility, and then you saw what happened last week,” Jordan said, referring to the budget.

“So all I’m saying is we need legislation in every policy area that is consistent with that we told them we were going to do and what they elected us to do,” he continued. “That did not happen last week, but I certainly hope it happens on immigration.”
Outside of tax reform, there isn’t one single thing that the Republicans have achieved. They haven’t repealed anything and they haven’t passed anything. They absolutely deserve to have their asses handed to them in the 2018 midterm election. What a wasted opportunity to make a positive difference for this country.

Is it too much to ask for politicians to deliver in what they promised to do? This is a prime example of why we needed the Tea Party so desperately. It is time that we bury the Republican Party for good. True conservatives, libertarians, the Tea Party, etc. need to join the Constitution Party.

Freedom Caucus issues a stern warning to Paul Ryan on immigration – here’s what they said
Tax reform????????

Is that what you thought that was?

The left loves to declare that President Trump has done “nothing” when in fact he has done everything he is constitutionally responsibile for (and very successfully I might add). It has been the Republican Congress that has done nothing.

They talked such a big game in 2010. They promised they would repeal Obamacare (they’ve done no such thing). They promised they would pass a budget (they’ve done no such thing). They promised they would restore fiscal sanity (they’ve done no such thing). They promised the world and they delivered absolutely nothing.
“Just a few years ago, Speaker Ryan was viewed as the individual in our party, in our country, who was focused on fiscal responsibility, and then you saw what happened last week,” Jordan said, referring to the budget.

“So all I’m saying is we need legislation in every policy area that is consistent with that we told them we were going to do and what they elected us to do,” he continued. “That did not happen last week, but I certainly hope it happens on immigration.”
Outside of tax reform, there isn’t one single thing that the Republicans have achieved. They haven’t repealed anything and they haven’t passed anything. They absolutely deserve to have their asses handed to them in the 2018 midterm election. What a wasted opportunity to make a positive difference for this country.

Is it too much to ask for politicians to deliver in what they promised to do? This is a prime example of why we needed the Tea Party so desperately. It is time that we bury the Republican Party for good. True conservatives, libertarians, the Tea Party, etc. need to join the Constitution Party.

Freedom Caucus issues a stern warning to Paul Ryan on immigration – here’s what they said

The mandate is gone. They don't have to repeal it now. Trump is delivering on what he promised.

Says the dude who judges 60 million voters because of some random guy's t-shirt...

Forum List

Back