Republicans deserve what they get

Because that's how you divide the country. The Democrats need to keep the country divided in order to gain or maintain power. I mean, imagine this: A country with no race issues. Now, if that ever happened, who would need Democrats around?

The thing is, who has been making race an issue?

Goldwater and his rejection of Civil Rights.
Nixon's Southern Strategy
Reagan's Welfare Queens and Young Bucks
Bush's Willie Horton Ad
Jesse Helm's White Hands Ad
Corkers "Playboy Mansion" ad.
Everything Trump says.

Here's the thing. The only way to get STUPID WHITE PEOPLE like you to vote for more plutocracy while your health insurance is getting cancelled by your boss while he takes Italian Vacations is to get you all angry that you are supposedly working hard, and some darkie at WalMart is getting a bit more than you because they qualify for benefits that you don't.

Or we could do something more pragmatic like have a voter test. You need to take a very simple test before you are allowed to vote. The questions can even be multiple choice.

Yeah, they tried that in the South. Oddly, they made the tests a lot harder when black folks tried to vote.

Your words, not mine. Why is it the left brings up race everywhere?
Because that's how you divide the country.
There's a huge misconception here. Most normal people would see a problem, such as race relations, and want to fix it. Improve it. Heal wounds. That's the obvious thought for a normal person, and that's what we tend to assume is the goal of any "conversation on race".

But that's not the case. The Regressive Left has zero (0) interest in healing wounds or improving race relations. They're just waiting for demographics to be on their side and it will be payback time. A few of the various minorities in my own family will admit that to you, after a beer or two. The rest haven't bought into the bullshit, thankfully.

Another mistake that is made is looking only at minority demographics. While blacks and browns still represent a total of far less than 50% of the population, remember that they also have most of the Left on their side as well. And the Regressives are so consumed by skin color, White Guilt and self-loathing that they're 100% reliable politically, and will probably put even MORE effort into this than minorities.

This is happening right now. I don't think most of the Right sees it. It's most likely too late, anyway.
ZoIrr.jpg

Last edited:
There's a huge misconception here. Most normal people would see a problem, such as race relations, and want to fix it. Improve it. Heal wounds. That's the obvious thought for a normal person, and that's what we tend to assume will happen.

But that's not the case. The Regressive Left has zero (0) interest in healing wounds or improving race relations. They're just waiting for demographics to be on their side and it will be payback time. A few of the various minorities in my own family will admit that to you, after a beer or two. The rest haven't bought into the bullshit, thankfully.

Really, so that's what you are basing that on, your drunken relatives? I don't know anyone who is waiting for "payback". We just realize that you aren't going to fix THIS GUY with a hug.

upload_2018-3-3_5-55-44.jpeg

Another mistake that is made is looking only at minority demographics. While blacks and browns still represent a total of far less than 50% of the population, remember that they also have most of the Left on their side as well. And the Regressives are so consumed by skin color and White Guilt that they're 100% reliable politically, and will probably put even MORE effort into this than minorities.

This is happening right now. I don't think most of the Right sees it. It's most likely too late, anyway.

I think you miss the point, Pompous Mac. The GOP made the decision a LONG TIME AGO to not appeal to minorities. To oppose civil rights legislation, the War on Drugs, opposing affirmative action, and so on. Some of these spring from legitimate philosophy about "limited government', but others are meant to appeal to THIS GUY^^^^ and get him to vote Republican while the big banks are foreclosing on his double wide.

The guy who tried to break this cycle was George W. Bush. (Shit, I'm using Dubya as a good example! Sheesh!) He made a genuine effort to reach out to minorities in 2004, getting 11% of the black vote and 44% of the Hispanic vote and being the only republican candidate to win the popular vote since his father in 1988!

But the Rednecks were having none of that! They killed immigration reform in 2008 and you went from McCain and Romney pandering to them to Trump being a true believer.

There's a huge misconception here. Most normal people would see a problem, such as race relations, and want to fix it. Improve it. Heal wounds. That's the obvious thought for a normal person, and that's what we tend to assume is the goal of any "conversation on race".

Another mistake that is made is looking only at minority demographics. While blacks and browns still represent a total of far less than 50% of the population, remember that they also have most of the Left on their side as well. And the Regressives are so consumed by skin color, White Guilt and self-loathing that they're 100% reliable politically, and will probably put even MORE effort into this than minorities.

ZoIrr.jpg

Absolutely correct. It's the Surrender First whites that are going to end this country just like they are doing in Europe as we speak.

Most whites don't know what it's like to be a minority. I know what that's like because I live in a (now) black community. They actually believe that it will be just like living with other whites, only people with different color skin. Nothing could be further from the truth.

But you can't tell know-it-all liberals anything because they (in their minds) are never wrong. When they have no experience at something, they read about it and figure they are now an expert on the subject.

Absolutely correct. It's the Surrender First whites that are going to end this country just like they are doing in Europe as we speak.

Europe is just fine, buddy. I know the only time you hear about is when they have one terrorist attack a year, as opposed to our weekly mass shootings by angry white males, but they are still mostly white and fine.

Most whites don't know what it's like to be a minority. I know what that's like because I live in a (now) black community. They actually believe that it will be just like living with other whites, only people with different color skin. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Waiting for Mac to denounce this open display of racism... but he won't.

But you can't tell know-it-all liberals anything because they (in their minds) are never wrong. When they have no experience at something, they read about it and figure they are now an expert on the subject.

Guy, I served with black folks in the military, went to school with them and work with them every day...

Um. Guess what. They worry about all the same things you do. They worry about their kids and putting food on the table and paying the bills, just like you do.

Yeah, they see this country differently, because you and I know that we probably are going to come out of any encounter with the Police alive, while it's a much less certain thing with them.

The real stupidity of people like you is you think the One Percent care about you because you have the same skin tone. They don't.

The thing is, who has been making race an issue?

Goldwater and his rejection of Civil Rights.
Nixon's Southern Strategy
Reagan's Welfare Queens and Young Bucks
Bush's Willie Horton Ad
Jesse Helm's White Hands Ad
Corkers "Playboy Mansion" ad.
Everything Trump says.

Here's the thing. The only way to get STUPID WHITE PEOPLE like you to vote for more plutocracy while your health insurance is getting cancelled by your boss while he takes Italian Vacations is to get you all angry that you are supposedly working hard, and some darkie at WalMart is getting a bit more than you because they qualify for benefits that you don't.

It's the left that makes everything a race issue. You are a perfect example of that. We could be discussing vending machines, and you would find a way to make it about race.

Shoelace just went on a rant how he's not going to vote for a judge because he's white, and we have too many whites in our government. Well gee, I don't see him retiring to give his job to a black. But WTF does an appointment have to do with race?

You guys don't realize how much you're turning off the general public with this race crap. That's one good thing for us of course. And when are you going to make an appointment with a shrink about your OCD already? You've been bringing up my health insurance for two years now. Get off of it and try to get some sleep for a change. I'm living rent-free in your head.

Yeah, they tried that in the South. Oddly, they made the tests a lot harder when black folks tried to vote.

Thanks for making my point; you would be totally against it because even you leftists know that the Democrats heavily rely on the politically ignorant to maintain or gain power.

Is it too much to ask for politicians to deliver in what they promised to do? This is a prime example of why we needed the Tea Party so desperately. It is time that we bury the Republican Party for good. True conservatives, libertarians, the Tea Party, etc. need to join the Constitution Party.

I don't want them to do what they promise. I want them to do what they're Constitutionally required to do AND NOTHING MORE!!!!! Of course to get back to a Constitutional Government, they're going to have to take a wrecking ball to about 80% of the US Budget and most of the US Code (laws), but that's a different topic.

I voted for the Constitution Party candidate for POTUS in 2008 (Chuck Baldwin). As I looked more and more into the platform of the party, it ended up being to Christian-centric for my tastes. I'm a believer in Morality rather than Religion.

The left loves to declare that President Trump has done “nothing” when in fact he has done everything he is constitutionally responsibile for (and very successfully I might add). It has been the Republican Congress that has done nothing.

They talked such a big game in 2010. They promised they would repeal Obamacare (they’ve done no such thing). They promised they would pass a budget (they’ve done no such thing). They promised they would restore fiscal sanity (they’ve done no such thing). They promised the world and they delivered absolutely nothing.
“Just a few years ago, Speaker Ryan was viewed as the individual in our party, in our country, who was focused on fiscal responsibility, and then you saw what happened last week,” Jordan said, referring to the budget.

“So all I’m saying is we need legislation in every policy area that is consistent with that we told them we were going to do and what they elected us to do,” he continued. “That did not happen last week, but I certainly hope it happens on immigration.”
Outside of tax reform, there isn’t one single thing that the Republicans have achieved. They haven’t repealed anything and they haven’t passed anything. They absolutely deserve to have their asses handed to them in the 2018 midterm election. What a wasted opportunity to make a positive difference for this country.

Is it too much to ask for politicians to deliver in what they promised to do? This is a prime example of why we needed the Tea Party so desperately. It is time that we bury the Republican Party for good. True conservatives, libertarians, the Tea Party, etc. need to join the Constitution Party.

Freedom Caucus issues a stern warning to Paul Ryan on immigration – here’s what they said

Well, at least you're admitting that the Repug Party is utterly worthless. I'll give you credit for that.

However, the Tea Party is the current Repug Party. The Repug Party has moved so far to the right that it's impossible for them to get the vast majority of their agenda passed through Congress. There are still 20 - 30 Repubs in the House that are not total bat-shit crazy like 90% of the party is, so that is why the Tea Party/Repug Party has not had much legislative success.
Wow.

The Republican's haven't moved to far right. YOU'VE moved too far left!

I personally am thinking that the Republican party needs to go away forever.

They no longer oppose the leftwing crazies.
They no longer stand for American principles.
They no longer take whatever action is necessary to protect America.

They no longer need to exist.

Until such time as they do away with the fucking filibuster rule and start governing from the right, fuck them.

Plain and simple.

Europe is just fine, buddy. I know the only time you hear about is when they have one terrorist attack a year, as opposed to our weekly mass shootings by angry white males, but they are still mostly white and fine.

Really? Did you ever speak with any Europeans living in the US and ask them why they are here?

Care to make a bet on which race leads in murder per capita in the US?

Waiting for Mac to denounce this open display of racism... but he won't.

That's because truth is even racist to you on the left.

Guy, I served with black folks in the military, went to school with them and work with them every day...

Um. Guess what. They worry about all the same things you do. They worry about their kids and putting food on the table and paying the bills, just like you do.

Yeah, they see this country differently, because you and I know that we probably are going to come out of any encounter with the Police alive, while it's a much less certain thing with them.

The real stupidity of people like you is you think the One Percent care about you because you have the same skin tone. They don't.

Yeah. You sound like my neighbor years ago. She went to school with blacks, she worked with blacks, she thought our suburb was way too white and we need to be more inviting to blacks to mix it up a bit.

When she realized her dream was starting to come true, she had her house for sale faster than you could blink an eye. I asked her why she was moving; she loved her little house so much. First she stated her family outgrew it. So I asked how that was since she didn't have any additional children? When she was caught with that lie, I interrogated her more and more.

Finally she told the truth. She was in great fear because of the change in the neighborhood. She feared losing money on her house. She greatly feared sending her daughter to our quickly changing school where gang fights, drug sales and teacher assaults started to become the norm. She bought a house in the whitest suburb her money could afford. And I'm sure she now preaches her diversity message over there.

It's the left that makes everything a race issue. You are a perfect example of that. We could be discussing vending machines, and you would find a way to make it about race.

Um, no, what makes it a race issue is your racism.

the problem is you are so conditioned, you think it's normal.

Shoelace just went on a rant how he's not going to vote for a judge because he's white, and we have too many whites in our government. Well gee, I don't see him retiring to give his job to a black. But WTF does an appointment have to do with race?

Not sure who "Shoelace" is... but never mind.

You guys don't realize how much you're turning off the general public with this race crap. That's one good thing for us of course. And when are you going to make an appointment with a shrink about your OCD already? You've been bringing up my health insurance for two years now. Get off of it and try to get some sleep for a change. I'm living rent-free in your head.

Guy, if you can't see that your ENEMY is the guy who cancelled your health insurance to put a few more bucks in his pocket, it shows what a tool you are.

The thing is, this race crap started with Goldwater. The only problem is, that it isn't playing for you anymore. You haven't won a fair election since 1988.

And cheating only gets you so far.

Yeah. You sound like my neighbor years ago. She went to school with blacks, she worked with blacks, she thought our suburb was way too white and we need to be more inviting to blacks to mix it up a bit.

When she realized her dream was starting to come true, she had her house for sale faster than you could blink an eye. I asked her why she was moving; she loved her little house so much. First she stated her family outgrew it. So I asked how that was since she didn't have any additional children? When she was caught with that lie, I interrogated her more and more.

You do realize that the house that was good enough for small kids is probably too crowded when they turn into teenagers, right?

Oh, never mind.

Finally she told the truth. She was in great fear because of the change in the neighborhood. She feared losing money on her house. She greatly feared sending her daughter to our quickly changing school where gang fights, drug sales and teacher assaults started to become the norm. She bought a house in the whitest suburb her money could afford. And I'm sure she now preaches her diversity message over there.

Since she isn't here, we can't get her side of the story, and buddy, given how fucking racist you are, you aren't credible.

I think you are upset that she had the resources to move, and you didn't.

The sad thing is, you really think you are better than your poor neighbors because of your skin color.

You aren't. You are actually worse. Because you have all the advantages of being white in this society, and you STILL managed to get a crappy job where you can't get health insurance, hoping to God a machine won't replace you at some point.

You do realize that the house that was good enough for small kids is probably too crowded when they turn into teenagers, right?

Oh, never mind.

Yeah, right. She had one daughter. She grew about two feet since the time they moved in. They didn't live here all that long. Her husband was gay so he always took second shift jobs to stay away from her. She wasn't smart enough to realize it though. But what do you expect from a liberal minded person?

Since she isn't here, we can't get her side of the story, and buddy, given how fucking racist you are, you aren't credible.

I think you are upset that she had the resources to move, and you didn't.

The sad thing is, you really think you are better than your poor neighbors because of your skin color.

You aren't. You are actually worse. Because you have all the advantages of being white in this society, and you STILL managed to get a crappy job where you can't get health insurance, hoping to God a machine won't replace you at some point.

Au contraire. She finally told me exactly why she was moving. It wasn't hard to figure out anyway. Most of the white liberals on my street were the first ones to get out of Dodge.

Guy, if you can't see that your ENEMY is the guy who cancelled your health insurance to put a few more bucks in his pocket, it shows what a tool you are.

The thing is, this race crap started with Goldwater. The only problem is, that it isn't playing for you anymore. You haven't won a fair election since 1988.

So does repeating the same lies over and over again. Eventually people get sick of hearing them.

Brainwashing works though, just look at you. You've been brainwashed by the left and MSM (one of the same) that anytime you lose an election, it's not because of anything you did, it's because the Republicans cheated somehow.

What you don't realize is that you're like a puppet for the Democrat party. They create the lies and you just pass them along. If they ever told you the truth, and that is conservatism is alive and well in this country, it would cause some of you to quit going to the polls on election day. But as long as they convince you that you are always winning no matter what, they keep drawing you in to vote.

ZoIrr.jpg

The Right has brought this on itself in many ways, though. This has been a patient, multi-generational effort by the Left that is about to bear fruit. The Right has convinced itself that reaching out to minorities was simply not an option, while the Left has essentially cornered the market.

I can understand the notion that the Right doesn't want to divide people into little grievance groups like the Left has. It's cynical, it's terribly manipulative and it's intellectually dishonest. But the fact remains, that's what it would take at this point, that's what they are conditioned to respond to.

The Right refused. Okay. So, here it comes.

ZoIrr.jpg

The Right has brought this on itself in many ways, though. This has been a patient, multi-generational effort by the Left that is about to bear fruit. The Right has convinced itself that reaching out to minorities was simply not an option, while the Left has essentially cornered the market.

I can understand the notion that the Right doesn't want to divide people into little grievance groups like the Left has. It's cynical, it's terribly manipulative and it's intellectually dishonest. But the fact remains, that's what it would take at this point, that's what they are conditioned to respond to.

Nothing is coming. In the past decade or so, we took leadership of Congress, the Senate and won the White House plus 2/3 of the governorships across the country.

The Democrat party has become the anti-white party. It's their prime goal to make whites a minority in this country ASAP, and I think more whites are waking up to the fact.

Don't expect change anytime soon. And let's remember that not all minorities vote Democrat. The Democrats get the most votes from each of those groups, but they still have a way to go before they turn this country into a single-party government. And when that happens, the Great Experiment will be over. We will soon be another Socialist shithole like the many around the world.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

ZoIrr.jpg

Nothing is coming. In the past decade or so, we took leadership of Congress, the Senate and won the White House plus 2/3 of the governorships across the country.

The Democrat party has become the anti-white party. It's their prime goal to make whites a minority in this country ASAP, and I think more whites are waking up to the fact.

Don't expect change anytime soon. And let's remember that not all minorities vote Democrat. The Democrats get the most votes from each of those groups, but they still have a way to go before they turn this country into a single-party government. And when that happens, the Great Experiment will be over. We will soon be another Socialist shithole like the many around the world.
Well, we'll see. November may tell us a lot.

The left loves to declare that President Trump has done “nothing” when in fact he has done everything he is constitutionally responsibile for (and very successfully I might add). It has been the Republican Congress that has done nothing.

They talked such a big game in 2010. They promised they would repeal Obamacare (they’ve done no such thing). They promised they would pass a budget (they’ve done no such thing). They promised they would restore fiscal sanity (they’ve done no such thing). They promised the world and they delivered absolutely nothing.
“Just a few years ago, Speaker Ryan was viewed as the individual in our party, in our country, who was focused on fiscal responsibility, and then you saw what happened last week,” Jordan said, referring to the budget.

“So all I’m saying is we need legislation in every policy area that is consistent with that we told them we were going to do and what they elected us to do,” he continued. “That did not happen last week, but I certainly hope it happens on immigration.”
Outside of tax reform, there isn’t one single thing that the Republicans have achieved. They haven’t repealed anything and they haven’t passed anything. They absolutely deserve to have their asses handed to them in the 2018 midterm election. What a wasted opportunity to make a positive difference for this country.

Freedom Caucus issues a stern warning to Paul Ryan on immigration – here’s what they said

Well, at least you're admitting that the Repug Party is utterly worthless. I'll give you credit for that.

However, the Tea Party is the current Repug Party. The Repug Party has moved so far to the right that it's impossible for them to get the vast majority of their agenda passed through Congress. There are still 20 - 30 Repubs in the House that are not total bat-shit crazy like 90% of the party is, so that is why the Tea Party/Repug Party has not had much legislative success.

The Tea Party? Once you memorize a Democrat talking point, you never let it go, do you?

Let me guess, you don't like Ike ...

So does repeating the same lies over and over again. Eventually people get sick of hearing them.

Brainwashing works though, just look at you. You've been brainwashed by the left and MSM (one of the same) that anytime you lose an election, it's not because of anything you did, it's because the Republicans cheated somehow.

What you don't realize is that you're like a puppet for the Democrat party. They create the lies and you just pass them along. If they ever told you the truth, and that is conservatism is alive and well in this country, it would cause some of you to quit going to the polls on election day. But as long as they convince you that you are always winning no matter what, they keep drawing you in to vote.

Democrats are winning even though they're not. Eight years of Obama corruption, no investigations. Yet with a Republican White House, House and Senate, Democrats got one as soon as Trump took office.

It's pathetic, but Democrats run DC

Congress does n ot want to put thier name on anything, we could hold them responsible for out comes then! They have been pushing off their responsibility to the president for 40 years now! The typical american think the president has the power of a king right now becuase that is how every one acts. The presidents office has become the official scape goat of our congress. When is the last time congress accomplished any thing?

Forum List

Back