Republicans deserve what they get

Your words, not mine. Why is it the left brings up race everywhere?
Because that's how you divide the country.
There's a huge misconception here. Most normal people would see a problem, such as race relations, and want to fix it. Improve it. Heal wounds. That's the obvious thought for a normal person, and that's what we tend to assume is the goal of any "conversation on race".

But that's not the case. The Regressive Left has zero (0) interest in healing wounds or improving race relations. They're just waiting for demographics to be on their side and it will be payback time. A few of the various minorities in my own family will admit that to you, after a beer or two. The rest haven't bought into the bullshit, thankfully.

Another mistake that is made is looking only at minority demographics. While blacks and browns still represent a total of far less than 50% of the population, remember that they also have most of the Left on their side as well. And the Regressives are so consumed by skin color, White Guilt and self-loathing that they're 100% reliable politically, and will probably put even MORE effort into this than minorities.

This is happening right now. I don't think most of the Right sees it. It's most likely too late, anyway.
ZoIrr.jpg

Absolutely correct. It's the Surrender First whites that are going to end this country just like they are doing in Europe as we speak.

Most whites don't know what it's like to be a minority. I know what that's like because I live in a (now) black community. They actually believe that it will be just like living with other whites, only people with different color skin. Nothing could be further from the truth.

But you can't tell know-it-all liberals anything because they (in their minds) are never wrong. When they have no experience at something, they read about it and figure they are now an expert on the subject.
The Right has brought this on itself in many ways, though. This has been a patient, multi-generational effort by the Left that is about to bear fruit. The Right has convinced itself that reaching out to minorities was simply not an option, while the Left has essentially cornered the market.

I can understand the notion that the Right doesn't want to divide people into little grievance groups like the Left has. It's cynical, it's terribly manipulative and it's intellectually dishonest. But the fact remains, that's what it would take at this point, that's what they are conditioned to respond to.

The Right refused. Okay. So, here it comes.
The Democrat party has become the anti-white party. It's their prime goal to make whites a minority in this country ASAP, and I think more whites are waking up to the fact

Yep. White middle class voters in the Midwest gave Trump the win when they finally accepted that Democrats hate them. Keeping them from going back to the Democrat party is key

The left loves to declare that President Trump has done “nothing” when in fact he has done everything he is constitutionally responsibile for (and very successfully I might add). It has been the Republican Congress that has done nothing.

They talked such a big game in 2010. They promised they would repeal Obamacare (they’ve done no such thing). They promised they would pass a budget (they’ve done no such thing). They promised they would restore fiscal sanity (they’ve done no such thing). They promised the world and they delivered absolutely nothing.
“Just a few years ago, Speaker Ryan was viewed as the individual in our party, in our country, who was focused on fiscal responsibility, and then you saw what happened last week,” Jordan said, referring to the budget.

“So all I’m saying is we need legislation in every policy area that is consistent with that we told them we were going to do and what they elected us to do,” he continued. “That did not happen last week, but I certainly hope it happens on immigration.”
Outside of tax reform, there isn’t one single thing that the Republicans have achieved. They haven’t repealed anything and they haven’t passed anything. They absolutely deserve to have their asses handed to them in the 2018 midterm election. What a wasted opportunity to make a positive difference for this country.

Is it too much to ask for politicians to deliver in what they promised to do? This is a prime example of why we needed the Tea Party so desperately. It is time that we bury the Republican Party for good. True conservatives, libertarians, the Tea Party, etc. need to join the Constitution Party.

Freedom Caucus issues a stern warning to Paul Ryan on immigration – here’s what they said

Well, at least you're admitting that the Repug Party is utterly worthless. I'll give you credit for that.

However, the Tea Party is the current Repug Party. The Repug Party has moved so far to the right that it's impossible for them to get the vast majority of their agenda passed through Congress. There are still 20 - 30 Repubs in the House that are not total bat-shit crazy like 90% of the party is, so that is why the Tea Party/Repug Party has not had much legislative success.

Well well. It will be hard pressed for any other liberal to post a more uninformed post than that one today. But it’s possible I could be mistaken. Left wing stupidity knows no bounds.

The typical american think the president has the power of a king right now becuase that is how every one acts

And you object to that ... when it's a Republican
Fuck you kaz! Go do some excercise, do some thing about that fat ass. Your brain obviously does not burn enough calories! You object when it is democrat! Have a coke and a smile STFU.

You're so flagrantly partisan, it's pathetic. Over and over you only give a shit when it helps Republicans

:bigboy:

Yep. White middle class voters in the Midwest gave Trump the win when they finally accepted that Democrats hate them. Keeping them from going back to the Democrat party is key
That won’t be a problem. The idiots on the left go around the nation campaigning openly that they will outlaw coal mines and confiscate firearms. Want to piss off an American? Promise to make (and keep) them unemployed and unarmed.

Barack Insane Obama did more for the conservative movement than even Ronald Reagan.

I voted for the Constitution Party candidate for POTUS in 2008 (Chuck Baldwin). As I looked more and more into the platform of the party, it ended up being to Christian-centric for my tastes
I did as well. I believe the Constitution Party is the future of conservatism.

Is it too much to ask for politicians to deliver in what they promised to do? This is a prime example of why we needed the Tea Party so desperately. It is time that we bury the Republican Party for good. True conservatives, libertarians, the Tea Party, etc. need to join the Constitution Party.
I don't want them to do what they promise. I want them to do what they're Constitutionally required to do AND NOTHING MORE!!!!!
And that’s exactly what they “promised”, Anathema. They “promised” to pass a fiscally responsibile budget. They failed to do that. They “promised” to repeal Obamacare. They failed to do that.

Both of those are 100% constitutional.

Not necessarily. I see them as being further to the Right (more Conservative) than the Republicans (and many other third parties), but their stance defending a particular religion instead of a platform based on Traditional Values concerns me.

And that’s exactly what they “promised”, Anathema. They “promised” to pass a fiscally responsibile budget. They failed to do that. They “promised” to repeal Obamacare. They failed to do that.

Yes they are, and I'm just as frustrated as you that they haven't done it. I think the difference is that somehow you actually thought they were going to. I never did. I learned all the way back in 1990, when I got my first taste of politics as a junior in High School that the only things that come out of the mouths of politicians are lies. I still believe that today. If a politician tells me my own name I double check my drivers license.

I literally cannot stop laughing at these tools. They are wearing t-shirts that say “I’m Sorry”. :lmao:

Uh....for what? Being born white? And any self-respecting African-American in the world would rip that crap off of them and yell “nobody wants your pity or your guilt, idiot”.

Yes they are, and I'm just as frustrated as you that they haven't done it. I think the difference is that somehow you actually thought they were going to. I never did. I learned all the way back in 1990, when I got my first taste of politics as a junior in High School that the only things that come out of the mouths of politicians are lies. I still believe that today. If a politician tells me my own name I double check my drivers license.
Well they voted to repeal Obamacare 47 times while Barack Obama was president. If they did it then, why the heck haven’t they while Donald Trump is President? Sorry - but lying doesn’t explain this one as they actually followed through on it an astounding number of times in the past.

Not necessarily. I see them as being further to the Right (more Conservative) than the Republicans (and many other third parties), but their stance defending a particular religion instead of a platform based on Traditional Values concerns me.
And that’s exactly why we have the problems that we have in this nation. When you reject God, you fail. Every time. Ask the former U.S.S.R.

The “traditional values” you like to cite are just another way of saying “traditional faith”. Where do you think those “values” come from - a values mine in Africa?!? :eusa_doh:

Last edited:
Well they voted to repeal Obamacare 47 times while Barack Obama was president. If they did it then, why the heck haven’t they while Donald Trump is President? Sorry - but lying doesn’t explain this one as they actually followed through on it an astounding number of times in the past.

You're smart enough to know the answer to that without me having to tell you. It's incredibly easy to vote "values" when you know it won't pass and you can tell your base that you tried to do something. It's far harder when it might actually pass and you will have to deal with the repercussions of what that vote does to some of your constituents.

And that’s exactly why we have the problems that we have in this nation. When you reject God, you fail. Every time. Ask the former U.S.S.R.

The “traditional values” you like to cite sim just another way of saying “traditional faith”. Where do you think those “values” come from - a values mine in Africa?!? :eusa_doh:

There is a difference, in my mind anyway, between Religion and God. I have a strong belief in God. I have no time for or interest in Religion (based on my personal experiences). Especially since I believe most Religions are based on bastardized versions of the Morals and Values that preceded the human creation of Religions.

You're smart enough to know the answer to that without me having to tell you. It's incredibly easy to vote "values" when you know it won't pass and you can tell your base that you tried to do something. It's far harder when it might actually pass and you will have to deal with the repercussions of what that vote does to some of your constituents.
If that is what your base wanted (and they did), then what “repercussions” are there to “explain”? :dunno:

There is a difference, in my mind anyway, between Religion and God. I have a strong belief in God. I have no time for or interest in Religion (based on my personal experiences)

I completely agree with this. I hate dogma

That's primarily true, but Patriot's still right. Establishment Republicans want to peddle the lie that they are fiscally responsible. But they aren't. It's not just "repercussions." They didn't mean it when they voted to repeal Obamacare, they were just trying to claim a fiscal responsibility they don't have

I literally cannot stop laughing at these tools. They are wearing t-shirts that say “I’m Sorry”. :lmao:

Uh....for what? Being born white? And any self-respecting African-American in the world would rip that crap off of them and yell “nobody wants your pity or your guilt, idiot”.

The first step of being a leftist is self victimization. Think any of those black guys in the photo were ever yoked like that? I'd bet big on no, they haven't

If that is what your base wanted (and they did), then what “repercussions” are there to “explain”? :dunno:

The "base" voters of either party only make up roughly 30-40% of the voters in most elections.

So, let say that voting for the policy of your base when you know it will never be implemented gets you the entirety of that vote (35%) and loses you none of the independent voters (lets call it 20% of total) who would consider voting for you. That gives you a winning 55% vote.

Now, when you vote for the policy and it passes, you get the full 35% of voters that make up your base, but now you only get 12% of the independent voters, because the policy financially or personally damages many of those independent voters. You've also now energized your opponent's base to make sure they come out and vote against you. Your chances of winning the election go down considerably. Especially if the policy ends up damaging some of your base voters as well.

These frauds (politicians) are far more interested in re-election than they are in values or promises. Always have been and I don't foresee that changing any time soon.

Forum List

Back