Republicans deserve what they get

So you really don't know how many cats they have, then?

You just break out the cat-ulator you have in your head and decided they had too many cats.

This is something very foreign to liberals, and it's called logic. Common sense is also another term for it.

See I just explained to you what I seen and have personal experience with, but you choose to put the palms of your hands against your ears and sing aloud. People with one or two cats buy bags of cat letter to.......aaa......stock up, yeah, that's the ticket. That must be it.

It certainly can't be because they are irresponsible oafs in the first place. Responsible people go on food stamps all the time!

Why yes, at one time they could afford those four kids they have in the store with them. They could afford the five cats and huge dog. They could afford all that beer and cigarettes at one time. They were just.......unlucky, just like all the other food stamp people that do the exact same thing. They aren't abusing the system. Nooooo, that can't be it. Our so-called poor would never dream of it.

You do realize that most people don't have the resources to sue their employers for wrongful termination, and that doing so probably makes you unemployable. Who'd hire someone whose name appears on a lawsuit.

Yes, because all company owners are greedy little things that wouldn't understand that an applicant sued a past employer for doing something illegal. If a potential employer holds that against you, it's probably somebody you don't want to work for in the first place. Most employers are respectful of our laws believe it or not.

We have ambulance chasers all over this country. If you can't find a lawyer to take on an open and shut case, you probably don't have an open and shut case.

actually, you can't get a good job without one these days... that's the thing.

Which is probably why you have a sucky job.

But it's all Obama's fault you can't find a better one in an economy with 4.1% unemployment.

I'm not explaining this to you for the 50th time. If you don't understand by now, you just lack the intelligence TO understand.

Except most people on social welfare programs ARE working, Fifty First Dates. So what you are really advocating is that because you don't compell companies to pay a living wage, the rest of us have to subsidize their workforce.

No we don't and we shouldn't. In an economy like this, all programs should be shut down except for those who have no choice due to mental or physical problems. If you are healthy and have the ability to work, then you shouldn't get a dime from taxpayers regardless what employers are paying. When you don't have enough to live on, you'll work more hours at your job, or find another job to supplement the lack of pay in your primary job. When you get sick of doing that, you'll learn how to do something besides sweep floors so you can make better money.

But as long as government is there to subsidize your laziness, then people will remain lazy and work 28 hours a week to stay on programs like food stamps.

Given what a fucked up, messed up individual you are, any advice you give should be "Do the opposite of that!"

For people with sever mental problems like you have, I strongly suggest bringing it to the attention of professionals. It's been my suggestion all along. Sometimes your problems are not really mental. Sometimes it's a chemical imbalance, hormone imbalance, or just something medication can remedy.

We deal with mental issues differently than physical issues. We suffer physical pain only until the point we finally realize how badly it's Fn up our lives. It either interferes with your personal life, your job, your ability to exercise or do yard work. But at some point, you had enough and seek help.

With mental illness, you don't realize the impact it's having on your life. The cure is to convince yourself that you're fine....... it's everybody around you that's Fd up. Problem solved.......or so you think.

But the problem isn't solved. You just swept it under a rug somewhere, and it will be back later on in the day, tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow. But it will be back because you never really solved the problem.

Why yes, at one time they could afford those four kids they have in the store with them. They could afford the five cats and huge dog. They could afford all that beer and cigarettes at one time. They were just.......unlucky, just like all the other food stamp people that do the exact same thing. They aren't abusing the system. Nooooo, that can't be it. Our so-called poor would never dream of it.

Yup, because clearly, they were on food stamps all their lives...

Oh, wait, no, most people getting assistance only get it for a short time.

Of the one-in-five Americans who participated in a program like Medicaid or food stamps from 2009 through 2012, the Census Bureau reported this week, 56 percent stopped participating within 36 months, while 43 percent lingered between three and four years. Nearly one-third quit receiving benefits within one year.

How Long Do People Stay On Public Benefits? | HuffPost

Yup, but they lingered in front of Raycist from Cleveland, who can tell all about their life story by the contents of their shopping cart.

No we don't and we shouldn't. In an economy like this, all programs should be shut down except for those who have no choice due to mental or physical problems. If you are healthy and have the ability to work, then you shouldn't get a dime from taxpayers regardless what employers are paying. When you don't have enough to live on, you'll work more hours at your job, or find another job to supplement the lack of pay in your primary job. When you get sick of doing that, you'll learn how to do something besides sweep floors so you can make better money.

Again, says the worthless turd who can't get health insurance, and won't get a better job in a good economy, despite all the benefits of being white in this society. Born on Third Base, thought he hit a triple, going for home is too much trouble. You are a joke, man. But I guess having people less well off than you makes you feel soooo much better about your failed and useless life.

But as long as government is there to subsidize your laziness, then people will remain lazy and work 28 hours a week to stay on programs like food stamps.

So let's make McDonalds and Walmart pay a living wage, and problem solved.

We deal with mental issues differently than physical issues.

I agree, you have serious mental issues, you need to address.

I'm fine. But if I had any mental issues, I would address them unlike you who keeps bringing up the same shit day after day, week after week, month after month and year after year, and thinking you don't have a problem.

Like I said, the way you resolve your problems is by thinking everybody else is Fd up and you're fine.

I'm fine. But if I had any mental issues, I would address them unlike you who keeps bringing up the same shit day after day, week after week, month after month and year after year, and thinking you don't have a problem.

Mocking you isn't a mental problem. It's just fun when a big old dumb White Trash Battered Housewife Republicans gets on here and makes himself an easy target.

Did you find a shrink on Craigs List, too.

Yup, because clearly, they were on food stamps all their lives...

Oh, wait, no, most people getting assistance only get it for a short time.

Of the one-in-five Americans who participated in a program like Medicaid or food stamps from 2009 through 2012, the Census Bureau reported this week, 56 percent stopped participating within 36 months, while 43 percent lingered between three and four years. Nearly one-third quit receiving benefits within one year.

How Long Do People Stay On Public Benefits? | HuffPost

Yup, but they lingered in front of Raycist from Cleveland, who can tell all about their life story by the contents of their shopping cart.

Damn right I can, just like I can tell you about the lowlifes in the HUD house next to mine. Cars sit there all day until about 3:00 when they go out and get stoned, then come home at 2:00 am making all kinds of noise where I have to summon the cops.....AGAIN!

And yes, we Republicans forced people off of food stamps. Left to the Democrats, they would remain on food stamps or some other social program the rest of their lives:

Maine Food Stamp Work Requirement Cuts Non-Parent Caseload by 80 Percent

In the Shopping Cart of a Food Stamp Household: Lots of Soda

Food stamp rolls plummet in states that restore work requirements

Again, says the worthless turd who can't get health insurance, and won't get a better job in a good economy, despite all the benefits of being white in this society. Born on Third Base, thought he hit a triple, going for home is too much trouble. You are a joke, man. But I guess having people less well off than you makes you feel soooo much better about your failed and useless life.

At least I'm not sitting home trying to convince people I make a living doing something so meaningless like writing resumes. Considering my medical disadvantages, I'm pretty proud of what I've accomplished in life. The only major setback I had is when you clowns put a Kenyan Communist in the White House. If not for that, I would be doing just dandy right now.

So let's make McDonalds and Walmart pay a living wage, and problem solved.

Turning to fascism doesn't solve any problems. The solution is tough love--not pandering. My first job out of school was at a car wash. When I didn't make enough money there, I moved on to another job, then another, gaining knowledge, experience and references along the way. If we had liberals back then with your ideas forcing low wage jobs to pay a "livable wage" I might have stayed at that car wash for years instead of just a few months. When you take the incentive away for people to better themselves, they will take the easiest way out.

Mocking you isn't a mental problem. It's just fun when a big old dumb White Trash Battered Housewife Republicans gets on here and makes himself an easy target.

Did you find a shrink on Craigs List, too.

Definition
Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) is an anxiety disorder in which people have unwanted and repeated thoughts, feelings, images, and sensations (obsessions) and engage in behaviors or mental acts in response to these thoughts or obsessions.Often the person carries out the behaviors to reduce the impact or get rid of the obsessive thoughts, but this only brings temporary relief. Not performing the obsessive rituals can cause great anxiety. A person's level of OCD can be anywhere from mild to severe, but if left untreated, it can limit his or her ability to function at work or school or even to lead a comfortable existence at home or around others.

Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder | Psychology Today

Damn right I can, just like I can tell you about the lowlifes in the HUD house next to mine. Cars sit there all day until about 3:00 when they go out and get stoned, then come home at 2:00 am making all kinds of noise where I have to summon the cops.....AGAIN!

And I'm sure they do it at this point to annoy you.

And yes, we Republicans forced people off of food stamps. Left to the Democrats, they would remain on food stamps or some other social program the rest of their lives:

Dude, what got people off food stamps was Obama fixing the economy. Don't worry, Trump will have them back on it soon. Maybe you too.

At least I'm not sitting home trying to convince people I make a living doing something so meaningless like writing resumes.

Well, since you can't get a decent job without one, and most people really aren't good at it (how good are you at something you only do once every five years?) it is kind of meaningful.

Considering my medical disadvantages, I'm pretty proud of what I've accomplished in life.

Working for a bottom feeder company because no one else will hire you is an accomplishment?

The only major setback I had is when you clowns put a Kenyan Communist in the White House. If not for that, I would be doing just dandy right now.

Black people are making your life miserable. Keep telling yourself that.

Turning to fascism doesn't solve any problems. The solution is tough love--not pandering. My first job out of school was at a car wash. When I didn't make enough money there, I moved on to another job, then another, gaining knowledge, experience and references along the way

Yeah, the thing is, your level of skill is "Driving a truck in a straight line", it's hardly a skill that is all that impressive. I've driven a truck. It's not an impressive skill.

If we had liberals back then with your ideas forcing low wage jobs to pay a "livable wage" I might have stayed at that car wash for years instead of just a few months.

If your only motivation for doing a job is money, um... yeah.

Here's the thing. If you are just doing it for the money, not because it is something you love doing, you are doing it wrong.

I've helped hundreds of people get better jobs or turn their careers around after a career setback. Yes, I got paid for it, and that's good, but there's also the great feeling of knowing you made a difference in someone's life.

I'll be off seeing three customers in the next five hours. Please let that idea sink in. People doing things they love. Wow.

Most ceos are vastly underworked and massively overpaid for the little they do.
Typical left-wing envy. Tragic left-wing ignorance.

6 ways Elon Musk manages to work up to 100 hours a week

For those that can’t do the math - that is the equivalent of having THREE jobs (two full time jobs and one part time job). Meanwhile, progressives whine that they want a 30 hour work week because 40 is just too much for the fragile little snowflakes. Elon Musk doesn’t even take a lunch. None.

For those that can’t do the math - that is the equivalent of having THREE jobs (two full time jobs and one part time job). Meanwhile, progressives whine that they want a 30 hour work week because 40 is just too much for the fragile little snowflakes. Elon Musk doesn’t even take a lunch. None.

Sure he doesn't.

Frankly, that just shows me a guy who isn't very good at delegating. But the 100 hour figure is- well, as crazy as you are.

There are only 189 hours in a week. Get real.

I'm going to repeat this to you again. Most adults who get food stamps are working at McDonalds or WalMart. And Walmart and McDonalds, instead of paying a living wage, tell their employees how to apply for food stamps, section 8 and medicaid.
And I am going to repeat this to you...McDonald’s and WalMart are entry level jobs for 16 year olds. They are not career choices. If you made it a career choice, you should be sucking off McDonald’s and WalMart for being kind enough to direct you to idiot left-wing handouts.

Frankly, that just shows me a guy who isn't very good at delegating.
So first the progressive says that CEO’s don’t do shit and then the progressive says that CEO’s do too much because they can’t delegate. :laugh:

Basically, the ignorant, envious progressive will cry no matter what. Whiners gotta whine.

And I am going to repeat this to you...McDonald’s and WalMart are entry level jobs for 16 year olds. They are not career choices. If you made it a career choice, you should be sucking off McDonald’s and WalMart for being kind enough to direct you to idiot left-wing handouts.

Here's the thing.... when I go into a WalMart or McDonalds, I'm more likely to see a person in their 20's or 30's than a 16 year old. Sometimes I even see someone in their 60's who can't retire because their savings got wiped out in the last recession where all the rich people got bailouts.

So first the progressive says that CEO’s don’t do shit and then the progressive says that CEO’s do too much because they can’t delegate.

Oh, CEO's have done a lot

They'd destroyed the middle class, put us into debt and sent all our our industry packing to third world countries for cheaper labor.

They've done plenty. They'll probably be wondering what they did wrong when the angry mob drags them out.

I'm going to repeat this to you again. Most adults who get food stamps are working at McDonalds or WalMart. And Walmart and McDonalds, instead of paying a living wage, tell their employees how to apply for food stamps, section 8 and medicaid.

Well, one problem with this scenario is that a good college education is unattainable for a lot of Americans. Being motivated enough or smart enough is not enough.

If we want more Americans working at better jobs than Walmart, etc., then we need to make college education more easily attainable for your average American citizen who doesn't have a shit ton of money to spare.

Well, one problem with this scenario is that a good college education is unattainable for a lot of Americans. Being motivated enough or smart enough is not enough.
Not true. Both McDonald’s and WalMart will pay for your entire college education.

Here's the thing.... when I go into a WalMart or McDonalds, I'm more likely to see a person in their 20's or 30's than a 16 year old. Sometimes I even see someone in their 60's who can't retire because their savings got wiped out in the last recession where all the rich people got bailouts.

So first the progressive says that CEO’s don’t do shit and then the progressive says that CEO’s do too much because they can’t delegate.

Oh, CEO's have done a lot

They'd destroyed the middle class, put us into debt and sent all our our industry packing to third world countries for cheaper labor.

They've done plenty. They'll probably be wondering what they did wrong when the angry mob drags them out.

Walmart gives these people jobs and money. It is what it is. You cannot really expect to earn a lot of money when you are a cashier at Walmart. It's an easy job that doesn't take a lot of skills to do. Wages are based on your skill set. If you don't have anything special to offer an employer, then you just aren't worth a whole lot.

Not true. Both McDonald’s and WalMart will pay for your entire college education.

Really? I've never heard that before. Do you have any links?

If we want more Americans working at better jobs than Walmart, etc., then we need to make college education more easily attainable for your average American citizen who doesn't have a shit ton of money to spare.
It already is. Stop swallowing the absurd left-wing false narrative. Every single American can get a 100% free education.

Forum List

Back