Republicans’ deadly political strategy: Ruining our country hurts the Democratic Party

My, my what kind of lies is shitting bull telling today ............

What a fucktard Moron, say it is all the Republicans fault, huh ..............................

The GOP knows that if it can damage the economy, the average voter might blame it on the president.

The Republicans have their strategy, and they’re sticking to it, even though it involves destroying lives and even killing people.

It’s working so well based on a simple statistical reality.

The majority of Americans – depending on which survey you look at, between 60 and 75 percent – cannot name which political party controls the House of Representatives, which party controls the Senate, or either.

Because most Americans don’t know who controls Congress, when Congress misbehaves, as they have been doing for six years, most Americans aren’t sure who to blame.

Enter the Republican Chaos Strategy, based entirely on this statistical and political reality.

And common sense suggests that well over 90 percent of Americans know that Barack Obama is the president and that he is a Democrat.

The Republicans know this, too, and it’s the other half of their strategy.

Therefore, what the Republicans know, is that if they can cause damage to the American economy and to American working people, the average voter, not realizing it was exclusively the Republicans who did it, are going to assume that the president – and the Democratic Party he is a member of – must bear some or maybe even all of the responsibility.

It’s a brilliant strategy: Damage the country and you damage the Democratic Party.

And just in time for the midterm elections.

More: Republicans' deadly political strategy: Ruining our country hurts the Democratic Party - Salon.com

Republicans are targeting low-information voters with short memories to give them the edge - along with some voter suppression.
Jesus, you have your Alinsky down pat.

This is exactly what the Dems did to Bush in his second term.

After one year of a Dem Congress, the economy was still booming.

One year later, it had collapsed as the Dems wrecked the economy and sabotaged the war in Iraq.

You'd get an A+ in Professor Ayres' "Alinsky Applied" class.

Bullshit. Learn some facts:

No! Obama Did Not Control Congress His First Two Years

Did The Democrats Ever Really Have 60 Votes In The Senate, And For How Long?

When Obama Had Total Control of Congress

The Myth of the Filibuster-Proof Democratic Senate

Debunking the Myth: Obama's Two-Year Supermajority

If the Republicans had 257 seats in the House and 59 seats in the Senate, would they be whining like the Democrats? LOL!

Maybe if Reid had done his job, liberals wouldn't be losing control.

So you admit that liberalism is the winning philosophy as long as it is implemented competently.
If by "winning" you mean promising free shit to people gets you elected then yes. Obama proved that.
If you mean it makes people in this country better off, we have 8 years' experience that says otherwise.

Nah, you're over-thinking the whole thing. Allow me sum up the coming Elections for you...

The Moocher whiners, criminals, and dumb Communists/Progressives will vote Democrat, while the hard-working, decent, and intelligent, vote Republican. That's how it will all play out. Hope i helped. You're welcome.

Science is a faith
Evolution a lie
Climate change a conspiracy
Education makes people liberal
vaccines cause autism
the most backward states in the union
the states that rely on government the most
the states with the least insured
the states that are most polluted
only 6% of scientists belong to this party
90% white

We don't even need to say Red or Blue. We already know.

Seriously, you guys are way over-thinking this stuff. I summed it up for you. That is how the coming Elections will play out. You're welcome.

Maybe if Reid had done his job, liberals wouldn't be losing control.

So you admit that liberalism is the winning philosophy as long as it is implemented competently.
No, it fails every time. The thing is y'all had the uninformed voters believing in obama. Well y'all fucked it up, big time. I mean you still have the media and you still screwed it up. Go Obama! Lol

Forum List

Back