Republicans/conservatives= family values???

The right just refuses to get it.

Your recent numbers far outwieght the recent Dem numbers in scandals of this type.

Your people campaign on being more moral.

when they get caught being hypocrits you defend them by saying the people they called less moral do it to.

Do you understand what you are saying when you say that?

You are saying we are all equally prone to sexual misadventure.

Its true.

Only one side pretends for the votes and donations to be more moral.

Then they prove to be just as morally challenges as the average human being.

Then they say "well those people do it too".

Without even ever realising that what that means is they are no more moral than anyone.

You refuse to see what is wrong with that line of thinking.

WHY?
Because they have no morals, they have no sense, they have no decency. They are just sorely lacking in anything of worth, or virtue. They are walking degenerate scum...the lot of them.

They are the ones that give Christianity a bad name.

Generalizing a tad aren't we? :eusa_whistle:
Ya think so?

List of federal political sex scandals in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

read this list and then count the dems and the Rs.

The Rs far out wieght the dems.

You are the party of the christain right who constantly claim they are more moral.
This is but ONE of the many reasons that Republicans are lower than SCUM. Nothing but a bunch of guttersnipe...the lot of them.

So showing how BOTH sides do it is now called, deflecting. It's just you libs like to sling shit but don't like to have it slung back at ya. And you all especially don't like to EAT CROW.:lol:

For the 3rd time missy.....errr.....Steph- THIS THREAD IS ABOUT THE SELF-PROCLAIMED, PARTY OF FAMILY VALUES!!! :banghead: Your deflection tactics won't change that fact. :eusa_eh:

That's because people like Stephanie and her ilk are IDIOTS!

:lol:
lol

They're all sound & no fury LOLOL

You got Schwarzenegger, Ensign, Repub Senator last week, James Guckert (Jeff Gannon/fake WH reporter came outta the closet), Ken Mehlman (came outta the closet/Bush II's campaign manager in 2004), Gov. Sanford (R-S.C.) had/has mistress, Gingrich cheated on at least one of three wives, etc...

what office did James Guckert hold? Ken Mehlman?

You can't even confine your list to Republican office holders.

Meanwhile, here is a list of Democrat perverts:

bill clitoon
wilbur mills
wayne hays
john young
alan howe
fred richmond
gerry studds
brock adams
jim bates
gus savage
barney frank
charles robb
daniel inouye
mel reynolds
gary condit
paul patton
bob wise
jim mcgreevey
Neil Goldschmidt
Mike Lowry

Their base cant handle the truth.

I keep trying to get them to respect court documents , the definitions of words, science, higher education and it just never sinks in.

They just gather arround like clucking chickens and call you a liar.

Then then they call names for an hour or two and think they have "won" the debate.

Its becoming clear to me why their kids have created an explosion of bullying in our schools.

EXACTLY!!! This happened to me ystrdy. One of the tards says "you lose" w/o any proof :eusa_think: . Then all the conTARD buddies pile on, the sycophants that they are, patting each other on the back. :rolleyes: :lol:

In most cases the only thing your guys "proof" lacks is the fact that reality does not suppoort your claims.

You got Schwarzenegger, Ensign, Repub Senator last week, James Guckert (Jeff Gannon/fake WH reporter came outta the closet), Ken Mehlman (came outta the closet/Bush II's campaign manager in 2004), Gov. Sanford (R-S.C.) had/has mistress, Gingrich cheated on at least one of three wives, etc...

what office did James Guckert hold? Ken Mehlman?

You can't even confine your list to Republican office holders.

My list wasn't extensive enough for you? Here: Republican Sex Scandals - dKosopedia

I can't ever remember them representing such values in action. Maybe in talk, but not action. Its ironic that they trumpet said values to appease their evangelical base :eusa_angel: KNOWING they won't practice what they preach.

We now have Newtie entering the Repub primaries. He makes Limbaugh look good w/ his three marriages. :eusa_eh:

Schwarzenegger is only the latest example of this hypocrisy although I'll cut him some slack as he didn't holler "family values" from the rooftops as Newtie did while he was simultaneously cheating on his 2nd(?) wife.

What say you? Should the Repubs come clean w/ their base?

Who said Schwarzenegger was a conservative? He was a politican.

Here's a hint You're not going to find to many conservatives in the New England states California, Hawaii, Illinois, Minnesota and even less politians who are conservatives from thos states, so let's get those fuzzy dreams out of your mind.

I can't ever remember them representing such values in action. Maybe in talk, but not action. Its ironic that they trumpet said values to appease their evangelical base :eusa_angel: KNOWING they won't practice what they preach.

We now have Newtie entering the Repub primaries. He makes Limbaugh look good w/ his three marriages. :eusa_eh:

Schwarzenegger is only the latest example of this hypocrisy although I'll cut him some slack as he didn't holler "family values" from the rooftops as Newtie did while he was simultaneously cheating on his 2nd(?) wife.

Here's a hint You're not going to find to many conservatives in the New England states California, Hawaii, Illinois, Minnesota and even less politians who are conservatives from thos states, so let's get those fuzzy dreams out of your mind.

So "bat-shit crazy" Bachmann (R-MN) doesn't measure up? LOL

Neither party should claim to run on family values. They are both tied to the ILLEGAL, yes ILLEGAL and you cannot argue this money that they receive from their rich (people who got their money not by hard work) donors. Slimeballs. There, I just blasted my country.

That's what the party of perversion would like, anyhow.

What "illegal" money are you referring to?

So when guy forces his best friends wife to keep having sex with him under threat of ending his employment that is nothing to worry about huh?

Lets all remember what party desided it was MORE important to chase sexual crap than to get our enemies like OBL.

Are you referring to the Democrat party?

So "bat-shit crazy" Bachmann (R-MN) doesn't measure up? LOL

You don't read do you?

and even less politians who are conservatives from those states

Schwarzenegger WASN'T

John Edwards is an assclown as well.

Don't even try to take moral superiority liberals, you got enough bones in the closet.

I concede... Republicans are evil child molesters and Democrats are angels who only make the world a better place... I do still not understand why UE is going up and we have 2 new wars not to mention the claims that we might be in a depression but I guess the Republicans took over the house like 2 months ago and 1 Republican's evil cancels out 10 Democrats goodness I hear.

Don't democrats stand for any moral or family values? It must be nice running as a democrat when you can't be criticized for a lapse in moral principals because you claim none. Few people are aware that Jesse Jackson fathered a love child. The liberal media spiked the story during the laughable time the Rev. Jackson was counciling Bill Clinton on moral values.

On alot of things when you wipe away the veil of lies from the left/dimwits the republican/conservatives do have more family values. On other things the left/dimwits are blatantly anti-family.

Don't democrats stand for any moral or family values? It must be nice running as a democrat when you can't be criticized for a lapse in moral principals because you claim none. Few people are aware that Jesse Jackson fathered a love child. The liberal media spiked the story during the laughable time the Rev. Jackson was counciling Bill Clinton on moral values.

Nope, they stand for collective ethics.

Forum List

Back