Republicans/conservatives= family values???

List of federal political sex scandals in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

read this list and then count the dems and the Rs.

The Rs far out wieght the dems.

You are the party of the christain right who constantly claim they are more moral.

Oh brother, this argument and thread is stupid, you Liberals should speak about morals.
Remember, it's only SEX or a BLOW JOB, or hand job or :lol:

Bye stephie. This thread was over your head anyway. All you did was deflect the entire time anyway. At least you're consistent LOL

Last edited:
Personally I wish the Christian Right, would get their own Party!

Exactly. If they don't, whatever the Repubs eventually always end up doing, rubs off on them by association.

No shit, I am so sick of the choices being. A Bunch of Far Left Wacko Loon Democrats, or a Bunch of Far Right Wacko Loon Republicans.

WTF is a moderate, Fiscally conservative, socially Liberal guy like me suppose to do?

The Answer used to be vote Democrat. Back when there were Fiscally conservative Democrats to vote for. Today the party has been taken over by the Far Left. Fiscal Conservatism is the last thing on their minds. Were talking a group of people that never saw a Problem they did not think could be fixed by tossing money at it, and setting up a government Bureaucracy. No way I can vote for that.

So then I am left with a Republican Party, that still can not separate the Far Right Religions Wackos, from Fiscal Conservatives.

The End Result. I have no good choices.

Exactly. If they don't, whatever the Repubs eventually always end up doing, rubs off on them by association.

No shit, I am so sick of the choices being. A Bunch of Far Left Wacko Loon Democrats, or a Bunch of Far Right Wacko Loon Republicans.

WTF is a moderate, Fiscally conservative, socially Liberal guy like me suppose to do?

The Answer used to be vote Democrat. Back when there were Fiscally conservative Democrats to vote for. Today the party has been taken over by the Far Left. Fiscal Conservatism is the last thing on their minds. Were talking a group of people that never saw a Problem they did not think could be fixed by tossing money at it, and setting up a government Bureaucracy. No way I can vote for that.

So then I am left with a Republican Party, that still can not separate the Far Right Religions Wackos, from Fiscal Conservatives.

Not only that? YOU have the MEDIA, picking your choices for you...Cult Of Personality...

List of federal political sex scandals in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You are the party of the christain right who constantly claim they are more moral.

Oh brother, this argument and thread is stupid, you Liberals should speak about morals.

Bye stephie. This thread was over your head anyway. All you did was deflect the entire time anyway. At least you're consistent LOL

So showing how BOTH sides do it is now called, deflecting. It's just you libs like to sling shit but don't like to have it slung back at ya. And you all especially don't like to EAT CROW.:lol:

Conservatives targeted moderates from both parties in the last election right? The Repubs like Hatch (R) had to go along or be thrown under the bus. Teapartiers forced them to have a pogrom. Sad. Seems the Repubs are becoming more extremist than the Dem's.

Last edited:

So showing how BOTH sides do it is now called, deflecting. It's just you libs like to sling shit but don't like to have it slung back at ya. And you all especially don't like to EAT CROW.:lol:

For the 3rd time missy.....errr.....Steph- THIS THREAD IS ABOUT THE SELF-PROCLAIMED, PARTY OF FAMILY VALUES!!! :banghead: Your deflection tactics won't change that fact. :eusa_eh:

Last edited:
Their base cant handle the truth.

I keep trying to get them to respect court documents , the definitions of words, science, higher education and it just never sinks in.

They just gather arround like clucking chickens and call you a liar.

Then then they call names for an hour or two and think they have "won" the debate.

Its becoming clear to me why their kids have created an explosion of bullying in our schools.

Question TM, are you a scientist and what's your background in "higher education?"

I keep trying to get them to respect court documents , the definitions of words, science, higher education and it just never sinks in.

Then then they call names for an hour or two and think they have "won" the debate.

Its becoming clear to me why their kids have created an explosion of bullying in our schools.

EXACTLY!!! This happened to me ystrdy. One of the tards says "you lose" w/o any proof :eusa_think: . Then all the conTARD buddies pile on, the sycophants that they are, patting each other on the back. :rolleyes: :lol:

I can't ever remember them representing such values in action. Maybe in talk, but not action. Its ironic that they trumpet said values to appease their evangelical base :eusa_angel: KNOWING they won't practice what they preach.

We now have Newtie entering the Repub primaries. He makes Limbaugh look good w/ his three marriages. :eusa_eh:

Schwarzenegger is only the latest example of this hypocrisy although I'll cut him some slack as he didn't holler "family values" from the rooftops as Newtie did while he was simultaneously cheating on his 2nd(?) wife.

What say you? Should the Repubs come clean w/ their base?

I have two words for you to ponder

clinton and kenendy.

You beat me to the punch. I was just about to post that. :lol:

EXACTLY!!! This happened to me ystrdy. One of the tards says "you lose" w/o any proof :eusa_think: . Then all the conTARD buddies pile on, the sycophants that they are, patting each other on the back. :rolleyes: :lol:

:lol:

Any creditably you may have had...you might have just blow it.

Agreeing with TM.?

just saying

counterattack08x11r.jpg

Nice try people but I win as usual :afro:

Last edited:

Any creditably you may have had...you might have just blow it.

Agreeing with TM.?

just saying

Really. Talk about the kiss of death.

The right just refuses to get it.

Your recent numbers far outwieght the recent Dem numbers in scandals of this type.

Your people campaign on being more moral.

when they get caught being hypocrits you defend them by saying the people they called less moral do it to.

Do you understand what you are saying when you say that?

You are saying we are all equally prone to sexual misadventure.

Its true.

Only one side pretends for the votes and donations to be more moral.

Then they prove to be just as morally challenges as the average human being.

Then they say "well those people do it too".

Without even ever realising that what that means is they are no more moral than anyone.

You refuse to see what is wrong with that line of thinking.

WHY?
Because they have no morals, they have no sense, they have no decency. They are just sorely lacking in anything of worth, or virtue. They are walking degenerate scum...the lot of them.

They are the ones that give Christianity a bad name.

The right just refuses to get it.

Your recent numbers far outwieght the recent Dem numbers in scandals of this type.

Your people campaign on being more moral.

when they get caught being hypocrits you defend them by saying the people they called less moral do it to.

Do you understand what you are saying when you say that?

You are saying we are all equally prone to sexual misadventure.

Its true.

Only one side pretends for the votes and donations to be more moral.

Then they prove to be just as morally challenges as the average human being.

Then they say "well those people do it too".

Without even ever realising that what that means is they are no more moral than anyone.

You refuse to see what is wrong with that line of thinking.

WHY?
Because they have no morals, they have no sense, they have no decency. They are just sorely lacking in anything of worth, or virtue. They are walking degenerate scum...the lot of them.

They are the ones that give Christianity a bad name.

Generalizing a tad aren't we? :eusa_whistle:

This is but ONE of the many reasons that Republicans are lower than SCUM. Nothing but a bunch of guttersnipe...the lot of them.

For the 3rd time missy.....errr.....Steph- THIS THREAD IS ABOUT THE SELF-PROCLAIMED, PARTY OF FAMILY VALUES!!! :banghead: Your deflection tactics won't change that fact. :eusa_eh:

That's because people like Stephanie and her ilk are IDIOTS!

epic-fail-sports-fail-epic-forehead-weak-retard-demotivational-poster-1206344902.jpg

lol

Last edited:

Forum List

Back