Republicans/conservatives= family values???

The right just refuses to get it.

Your recent numbers far outwieght the recent Dem numbers in scandals of this type.

Your people campaign on being more moral.

when they get caught being hypocrits you defend them by saying the people they called less moral do it to.

Do you understand what you are saying when you say that?

You are saying we are all equally prone to sexual misadventure.

Its true.

Only one side pretends for the votes and donations to be more moral.

Then they prove to be just as morally challenges as the average human being.

Then they say "well those people do it too".

Without even ever realising that what that means is they are no more moral than anyone.

You refuse to see what is wrong with that line of thinking.

WHY?

Now go show us where Edwards campaigned on being more moral than republicans.

lol, not playing your little game dear.
Family VALUES shouldn't be about a party, it should be about YOURSELF. Like I said, BOTH PARTIES have had their share of SNAKES. you all just like to pretend the Democrats are better snakes.:lol:

Let's not forget JOHN EDWARDS. that "family value DEMOCRAT" fathered a baby with another woman while his wife was dying from Cancer and RAN for President during it all. There were lots here who were ready to vote for the snake.

but hey, it's ONLY REPUBLICANS who do it....:eusa_whistle:

That would be relevant Steph IF this thread were about the party that DOESN'T claim to have a monopoly on family values. :eusa_hand: Deflection doesn't suit you well :( :lol:

Your recent numbers far outwieght the recent Dem numbers in scandals of this type.

when they get caught being hypocrits you defend them by saying the people they called less moral do it to.

Its true.

Without even ever realising that what that means is they are no more moral than anyone.

WHY?

could you provide SOME PROOF? or is this something you just MADE UP?
GOOD GRIEF.:eusa_liar:

Last edited:
You talking about Billy boy Clinton I take it.
and now you're on Obl. man you are all over the place dear.:cuckoo:

No JOHN ENSIGN

The woman he fucked ( you know his best friends wife) has testified to this fact.

:lol: let me see, I think HE RESIGNED. did your boys Clinton, Edwards, Newsome?
Naaa, they think they are above all that. Didn't you all say about Clinton, it WAS ONLY A BLOW JOB.:lol:

I dont care who he fucked.

That is his and his wifes business.

I DO CARE that he forced himself aon a woman who repetedly asked him to stop calling her.

He held her and her husbands JOBS over their heads so he could continue to have sex with her.

He then made his own parents give her a big check, in doing so implicated his own parents in a crime.

Clinton had sex with a woman of age and she never once said he did anything illegal.

Now whos the hypocrit for comparing the two situations?

Its true.

WHY?

Its all over the news and in a congressional a report.

HER own words steph.

No Fox did not really cover it much so you dont know about it.

Let's not forget JOHN EDWARDS. that "family value DEMOCRAT" fathered a baby with another woman while his wife was dying from Cancer and RAN for President during it all. There were lots here who were ready to vote for the snake.

That would be relevant Steph IF this thread were about the party that DOESN'T claim to have a monopoly on family values. :eusa_hand: Deflection doesn't suit you well :( :lol:

The Republican Party don't claim to run on Family Values, that is just something you on the left made up, so you believe it makes you have morals. which a lot of you don't.:lol:

I almost feel sorry for them continually getting caught cheating on their wives (Gingrich, Ensign) or being outed (Ken Mehlman, James Guckert, )

I realize I am on Dot com's iggy list, but how can anyone feel sorry for someone cheating on his wife? I don't feel sorry for either one of them regardless of what kind of a campaign they ran on.

Immie

Its true.

WHY?

Its all over the news and in a congression a report.

HER own words steph.

No Fox did not really cover it much so you dont know about it.

I'm not talking about Ensign...I'm talking about this statement you made.
Your recent numbers far outwieght the recent Dem numbers in scandals of this type.[/B]

And sorry to bust your stupid bubble, I don't watch FOX NEWS.:lol:

You talking about Billy boy Clinton I take it.
and now you're on Obl. man you are all over the place dear.:cuckoo:

No JOHN ENSIGN

The woman he fucked ( you know his best friends wife) has testified to this fact.

:lol: let me see, I think HE RESIGNED. did your boys Clinton, Edwards, Newsome?
Naaa, they think they are above all that. Didn't you all say about Clinton, it WAS ONLY A BLOW JOB.:lol:

YEP...

MONICA.jpg

The Republican Party don't claim to run on Family Values, that is just something you on the left made up, so you believe it makes you have morals. which a lot of you don't.:lol:

You & the other conservatives trying to derail this thread.

deflection08x11r.jpg

Deflection is the last refuge of the pwned. AGAIN, the Repubs have carried the banner of the party of family values for the past 20+ yrs. Try to stay on-topic ;-)

John Ensign resigned when?

Just how long after he was outed for this behavior?

I can't ever remember them representing such values in action. Maybe in talk, but not action. Its ironic that they trumpet said values to appease their evangelical base :eusa_angel: KNOWING they won't practice what they preach.

We now have Newtie entering the Repub primaries. He makes Limbaugh look good w/ his three marriages. :eusa_eh:

Schwarzenegger is only the latest example of this hypocrisy although I'll cut him some slack as he didn't holler "family values" from the rooftops as Newtie did while he was simultaneously cheating on his 2nd(?) wife.

What say you? Should the Repubs come clean w/ their base?

I have two words for you to ponder

clinton and kenendy.

Absolutely...what IS it about political power and men and not being able to keep their trousers zipped????

You think that only comes with men of political power? I doubt it. Rather, it just seems that men of political power have this notion that they deserve to get away with it.

Immie

John Ensign Affair, Apology & Drama: Timeline Leading To Senator's Resignation

June 11, 2009 – Doug Hampton writes letter to Fox News Channel host Megyn Kelly asking Kelly to expose Ensign affair.

June 15, 2009 – Fox News booker receives letter from Doug Hampton via email. Fox producers speak to Hampton and find him "evasive and not credible" and do not pursue story, according to a Fox News producer.

June 16, 2009 – Knowing Hampton has contacted the media, Ensign releases statement acknowledging affair with ex-aide. Calls news conference to apologize.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back