Republicans Break With Trump On Banning Transgender Soldiers

Uh oh. This time Trump has gone too far even for the cowardly republicans.

As Trump tries to appeal to the GOP’s conservative base, there is bipartisan support for transgender people serving in the military.

Republicans Break With Trump On Banning Transgender Soldiers | HuffPost

Another miscalculation by Trump.

Times Square Flooded With People Protesting Donald Trump's 'Disgraceful' Transgender Military Service Ban
Oh no, New York. He gained far more in the normal states.

Uh oh. This time Trump has gone too far even for the cowardly republicans.

As Trump tries to appeal to the GOP’s conservative base, there is bipartisan support for transgender people serving in the military.

Republicans Break With Trump On Banning Transgender Soldiers | HuffPost

Hey moron, people do not have a right to join the military. You have to qualify for it, and even then still get through basic training, then abide by their own guidelines, regulations, and laws.

The military can and will deny you entry if you have tattoos all over your face. The military can certainly deny you entry if you are a delusional mental patient that thinks he is a woman. No reason at all the military should want to deal with that kind of mental illness and drama.
FUnny a Trump supporter talking about mental illness. You're on the wrong side of history again like most issues.
There will be a groundswell of support for the transgender people who have served admirably to this point.
This is turning out to be another clusterfuck decision for this clusterfuck presidency.
When in history has it ever been normal to be a tranny? How can you be on the wrong side of a scientific impossibly.
I have to laugh at how little you know. It seems you were dropped from 1957.

I understand you're incapable of discerning right from wrong.
Is it right for someone to join the US military solely for the purpose of getting tax payer funded gender surgical procedures? The military is not capable of taking on this at this time in history. We are at war...Remember? the same war Obama couldn't win in 8 miserable shameful years.

Nobody gives a fuck about transgender people. Seriously. I mean, I'm all for people being who they are, but at the end of the day, nobody is going to win or lose an election based on their support or lack thereof of transgender people because in the minds of most Americans they are freaks.

I didn't say I agreed or disagreed with the policy. I'm telling you nobody fucking cares.
That's why so many are speaking out about it because no one cares. Anyone being discriminated is against American tradition no matter how large or small the group.
There aren't that many. The handful who are making a big deal about it have the press willing to tell only that side. Come to normal America, nobody thinks trannies should be in the military.

In this already failed presidency the Racist in Chief is gonna take a big hit on this.
Prejudice, ignorance and hatred has no place in this country.

Is it right for someone to join the US military solely for the purpose of getting tax payer funded gender surgical procedures? The military is not capable of taking on this at this time in history. We are at war...Remember? the same war Obama couldn't win in 8 miserable shameful years.
Oh so you're Kreskin now and think you know people's deepest thoughts and motivations?
Get that Fox News talking point the hell out of here!

Nobody gives a fuck about transgender people. Seriously. I mean, I'm all for people being who they are, but at the end of the day, nobody is going to win or lose an election based on their support or lack thereof of transgender people because in the minds of most Americans they are freaks.

I didn't say I agreed or disagreed with the policy. I'm telling you nobody fucking cares.
That's why so many are speaking out about it because no one cares. Anyone being discriminated is against American tradition no matter how large or small the group.
There aren't that many. The handful who are making a big deal about it have the press willing to tell only that side. Come to normal America, nobody thinks trannies should be in the military.
They have served admirably in the military which is why they should stay.
Facts are never considered in DEPLORABLES brains,

Your Swamp master has hired 190 positions directly from the swamp. Mooch was the most recent. He's from Goldman Sach. Your liar in Chief has stocked the swamp with the very people he accused Hillary Clinton would do.
Hilarious you don't know this..
I trust bankers much more than liberal and entrenched politicians on both sides. Career senators and congressmen and women are stale, they have failed us and enriched themselves. Trump exposes that. You don't care or get it but millions of good people do.

In this already failed presidency the Racist in Chief is gonna take a big hit on this.
Prejudice, ignorance and hatred has no place in this country.
lwpipedream01.gif

...:bye1:

Your Swamp master has hired 190 positions directly from the swamp. Mooch was the most recent. He's from Goldman Sach. Your liar in Chief has stocked the swamp with the very people he accused Hillary Clinton would do.
I trust bankers much more than liberal and entrenched politicians on both sides. Career senators and congressmen and women are stale, they have failed us and enriched themselves. Trump exposes that. You don't care or get it but millions of good people do.
Trump has only exposed he's a pathological liar, can't hold one thought in his head for more than a minute and that he's not even concerned with learning the issues.

We allowed transgendered to serve openly. It didn't work out. The military commanders recommended a return to the previous position. The only disgrace was forcing this change on the military for no good reason in the first place.

We allowed transgendered to serve openly. It didn't work out. The military commanders recommended a return to the previous position. The only disgrace was forcing this change on the military for no good reason in the first place.
" It didn't work out."
You lie so easily. Habit?

There aren't "so many speaking out." It's a small minority whaling at the top of their lungs and politicians trying to kiss people's asses. Do you really think the average American in Hooterville gives an ounce of monkey shit about Corporal Klinger being allowed to wear a dress while serving in the military?

So now you've learned Trump lied to you and is stocking the swamp with exactly who he said he wouldn't... you're ok with it.
How funny is that!
You're an official member of the Whores R Us club.

There aren't "so many speaking out." It's a small minority whaling at the top of their lungs and politicians trying to kiss people's asses. Do you really think the average American in Hooterville gives an ounce of monkey shit about Corporal Klinger being allowed to wear a dress while serving in the military?
Keep telling yourself that. You don't have to approve of their lifestyle to understand kicking them out of the military is just plain wrong when they've served as courageously as anyone.
This is going to snowball on your whiny little bitch. When one group is oppressed in America we all fight back. Well good people do anyway..

Forum List

Back