Republicans Black Americas True Friend

What exactly have Republicans done to improve the situation of blacks other than to ridicule them?

whatever answer I give, you will shoot it down.

Why and How?

You feel republicans have done nothing for anyone but the rich.

Yes, naive and foolish...

But you think it anyway.

SO I will not answer your baiting question that is nothing more than a chance for you to rant and rave about how all the GOP cares about are the uber wealthy.

It's a reasonable question.....90% of blacks will not vote Republican. Republicans tell their base it's because blacks are brainwashed and Democrats give them "free stuff"

We know better than that don't we?

Why do they vote democrat then?

how 'bout a tune to shake out the cobwebs...?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwHi10qX8u8]CHUCK BROWN & THE SOUL SEARCHERS, BUSTIN' LOOSE - YouTube[/ame]

I didnt say they were...I'm just pointing out that the example you provided backed up my post that blacks dont think being conservative is an example of being a race traitor.

There are some black cons that are race traitors
...Cant remember his name but hes the black guy Hannity trots out when there is a discussion on race.

I again ask...what makes him a race traitor?

Their beliefs not their political affliations.

explain what that means.

What makes them a race traitor?

You know...forget it.

You dont even know what you are talking about.

Race treaitor...jeez...am I a race traitor if I hire a black man? Marry a black woman?

Whatever...anyone who refers to someone as a race traitor is a pathetic naive human being.

You are not worthy of my time.

"Black pundits say that to be black and Republican makes one a despicable race-traitor worthy of no-holds-barred punishment. As a black conservative Republican, I'm not frightened by this; it just angers and frustrates me.

My frustration comes from the knowledge that those claiming to have black America's empowerment and best interest at heart are the "elephant in the room" problem. They lie to black America. Who are "they"? They are Democrats committed to keeping blacks viewing themselves as victims. They are racist, bitter black politicians with huge chips on their shoulders, seeking eternal "payback" for America's original sin of slavery. These black politicians are rewarded by the Democrats for delivering black votes.

So there you have it, black America: these are your so-called advocates. And how do they help you? They lie to you. They tell you that 70% of black youths dropping out of high school is not your fault. They tell you that prisons filled with black males is not their fault. They tell you that 80% of black kids growing up without a father is not your fault. They tell you that black genocide -- half of black pregnancies ending in abortion -- is not your fault............."

lloyd marcus

Read more: Articles: Republicans: Black America's True Friend

How amusing.....watching "conservatives" playing whatever "cards" are available....outta desperation....to beat Obama by whatever means, necessary....and, end-up screwing-over the Black-population, much like The DICK; Armey screwed-over the Teabaggers.

SmileyFinger53.gif

dick_armey_libertysummit-cropped-proto-custom_2.jpg

SmileyFinger53.gif

BTW, Teabaggers.....has The DICK ever sent you suckers....

....after the 2010 Elections??

543.gif

why do you go to so much trouble to make your posts unreadable...?

There's kind of an unwritten rule on the board that no one quotes Mrs S. A lot of us have it on ignore because we cannot deal with the 'attention seeking' posting style. :lol:

What exactly have Republicans done to improve the situation of blacks other than to ridicule them?

What exactly have liberals done for blacks besides enslave them to the government dole and tell them for generations that they are not capable of achieving anything except that which the government provides?

You both made my point.

I don't vote for parties that "do" for me or my race.

I vote for my personal interests.

That is exactly how it is with me also, man. But I am 100% capitalist and wouldn't ever vote for the democratic party in its current form. I voted Libertarian last presidential election. Big mistake that was, not because I think they aren't better than the 2 major parties but because it's just throwing your vote away.

They haven't singled them out as a 'pet project' for a start. The right generally consider blacks to be like everyone else... individuals. Shocking, I know.... but they are... you see 'black', I see 'person'.

Conservatives also do not operate under the clear assumption that minorities, specifically blacks, are incapable or unwilling to acquire appropriate identification. They even go as far as to deny that the greatest majority of blacks already have such id.

What exactly have liberals done for blacks besides enslave them to the government dole and tell them for generations that they are not capable of achieving anything except that which the government provides?

You both made my point.

That is exactly how it is with me also, man. But I am 100% capitalist and wouldn't ever vote for the democratic party in its current form. I voted Libertarian last presidential election. Big mistake that was, not because I think they aren't better than the 2 major parties but because it's just throwing your vote away.

I can see the appeal of the Libertarians... and if it wasn't for their batshit crazy ideas about international relations and a few other major issues, I'd agree with them too.

"Black pundits say that to be black and Republican makes one a despicable race-traitor worthy of no-holds-barred punishment. As a black conservative Republican, I'm not frightened by this; it just angers and frustrates me.

My frustration comes from the knowledge that those claiming to have black America's empowerment and best interest at heart are the "elephant in the room" problem. They lie to black America. Who are "they"? They are Democrats committed to keeping blacks viewing themselves as victims. They are racist, bitter black politicians with huge chips on their shoulders, seeking eternal "payback" for America's original sin of slavery. These black politicians are rewarded by the Democrats for delivering black votes.

So there you have it, black America: these are your so-called advocates. And how do they help you? They lie to you. They tell you that 70% of black youths dropping out of high school is not your fault. They tell you that prisons filled with black males is not their fault. They tell you that 80% of black kids growing up without a father is not your fault. They tell you that black genocide -- half of black pregnancies ending in abortion -- is not your fault............."

lloyd marcus

Read more: Articles: Republicans: Black America's True Friend

"ONE" ? lol Good luck on getting blacks to believe that story.

Last edited:
Well, we surely have seen that with the defense of the outright murder of a black kid on this board by the resident GOP whackjobs. Yes, I also realized that many conservatives here have condemned the murder, that is why I qualified it as the GOP whackjobs.

.....And, chances are.....they're the same people.....covering ALL thier bets.

I can't believe "conservatives" are gonna get-away-with-it, in the up-coming General Election; the same hustle that was run, going-into the 2010 Elections.

After spend the last three years....trashing Obama & suggesting the "new Black Panthers" were running-wild....implicating ACORN in everything they could manage....blaming BLACKS for taking-out mortgages "they couldn't afford".....Hell, the list is ENDLESS....that they'll (now) assume they'll have no problems screwing-over the Black-population, ONE MORE TIME??!!

I don't buy it.

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhh......I'm thinkin' the Black-population is gonna turn-them-on to a heavy-dose o'.....

KARMA TIME!!!!!

375493_288042181230600_171996046168548_879836_1900444424_n.jpg

They haven't singled them out as a 'pet project' for a start. The right generally consider blacks to be like everyone else... individuals. Shocking, I know.... but they are... you see 'black', I see 'person'.

Conservatives also do not operate under the clear assumption that minorities, specifically blacks, are incapable or unwilling to acquire appropriate identification. They even go as far as to deny that the greatest majority of blacks already have such id.

the ID thing...another pathetic attempt to make the GOP look like racists.

In the meantime....why is NO ONE addressing the real issue..

It is unlawful for an employer in the US to hire anyone who can not comply with I-9 requirements...WHICH INCLUDES APPROPRIATE IDENTIFICATION...

So If one does not have ID then one has no way of getting a job...

Maybe if they got the ID, they would be able to get a job.

I dont know...I dont get it...even the GOP is using "beer, and cigarettes, and flying"...

But no one wants to address the fact that ID is needed to get a job??????????????

Do you voice your political opinions when out and about around other brothers and sisters? Would seem odd to me that you haven't been called sell-out or anything like that. Youre a rarity then.

Yes. I've gotten funny surprised looks when I tell people I'm a republican.

Then again, I grew up in poverty. I learned how to fight before I was seven and most people know that before I was saved I had a bad temper, so they're weary about calling me outside of my name.:lol:
Lol! Sounds a bit like me. Maybe I get more insults because I'm quite activist. I carry around pamphlets and hand them out, all to strangers. As far as family and friends I have converted a few, most of them aren't political anyway and take my word. While I'm glad they trust me at my word, I want them to become involved and informed on their own. Thank the the Lord, I converted my dad and he has gone full speed ahead. He's always been conservative, he just didn't know it.

I don't hand out pamphlets for political parties. I might for various issues. I've spent years protesting marijuana prohibition... (I know such a republican issue, right?). But I'm morbidly opposed to prohibition. I have libertarian views on most economic issues and the war on drugs. I'm against the occupation of Afghanistan, only because I don't believe in nation-building and crap. As for social issues I'm extremely conservative. I also have a pretty libertarian view of foreign policy. I don't believe in this peace and love crap, but I don't believe in spending money having bases in nations that haven't seen war in decades. I believe we need to build and strengthen our military significantly though, and get rid of USAID, the Department of Education, end the fed, etc.

Yes, it's the Republican claim that their economic policies will create a "rising tide" that will help all. And yet the rising tide has lifted the yachts of the one percent while leaving minorities standing on the shore

What they really need are opportunities. Real jobs that lead to promotion opportunities, educational opportunities.

But Republicans at every opportunity seek to hold down those jobs, restrict the right to collectively bargain, hold back minimum wage increases, cut back on student aid, push right to work laws

Republicans talk the talk, but don't walk the walk

That is why 90% of Blacks won't vote Republican

Jobs NEVER lead to promotions.

Individuals do.

Words of advice...you want a promotion?

Dont join a union.

In a union, you do not get recognizewd with proimotions and raises based on work ethic.

Before I sold my second company, I had a woman as my number one and two black men as my niumber 2 and number 3.

The opportunities are out there.....that is not the problem.

It all has to do with work ethic.

Go to work with a chip on your shoulderr?

You aint getting no promotion brother.

There's the rub. Equality of opportunity does not mean equality of outcome. Blacks in this country, not all, probably not even most, have been told for so long that they will never achieve equality of outcome because they are black. They do not recognize the fact that their opportunities are unlimited, except by their conviction that only through government intervention will they ever be able to be "equal".

Yes, it's the Republican claim that their economic policies will create a "rising tide" that will help all. And yet the rising tide has lifted the yachts of the one percent while leaving minorities standing on the shore

What they really need are opportunities. Real jobs that lead to promotion opportunities, educational opportunities.

But Republicans at every opportunity seek to hold down those jobs, restrict the right to collectively bargain, hold back minimum wage increases, cut back on student aid, push right to work laws

Individuals do.

Dont join a union.

In a union, you do not get recognizewd with proimotions and raises based on work ethic.

Before I sold my second company, I had a woman as my number one and two black men as my niumber 2 and number 3.

Hence the word "opportunities"

Many jobs are just jobs and have no "opportunities" for advancement.

You both made my point.

I can see the appeal of the Libertarians... and if it wasn't for their batshit crazy ideas about international relations and a few other major issues, I'd agree with them too.
I general believe that peace could be best achieved through trade rather than war like they do, but yes, the current lp platform's foreign policy isn't realistic at this time.

Individuals do.

Dont join a union.

you want opportunity, dont take a job that doesnt lead to it.

Some prefer doing the same thing day in and day out becuase they can do it, it is easy, has no pressure.

That is their choice.

whatever answer I give, you will shoot it down.

Why and How?

You feel republicans have done nothing for anyone but the rich.

Yes, naive and foolish...

But you think it anyway.

SO I will not answer your baiting question that is nothing more than a chance for you to rant and rave about how all the GOP cares about are the uber wealthy.

It's a reasonable question.....90% of blacks will not vote Republican. Republicans tell their base it's because blacks are brainwashed and Democrats give them "free stuff"

We know better than that don't we?

Why do they vote democrat then?

I vote independent....always have

It is unlawful for an employer in the US to hire anyone who can not comply with I-9 requirements...WHICH INCLUDES APPROPRIATE IDENTIFICATION...

I dont know...I dont get it...even the GOP is using "beer, and cigarettes, and flying"...

But no one wants to address the fact that ID is needed to get a job??????????????

True, that! Pick one from column A and two from column B. Plus, where I work, everyone has to go through a background check. Got a 20-yr-old DUI, you don't have the job.

True, that! Pick one from column A and two from column B. Plus, where I work, everyone has to go through a background check. Got a 20-yr-old DUI, you don't have the job.

yep...looks like a chinese menu...

Bottom line...you need ID to get a job.

So who are all of those millions of people that are working all day that dont have the time, money or means to get an ID?

Does no one see the contradiction here?

Blacks are not a group, they are people... individuals... like any other 'group'. They are no more a 'group' than Catholics, Hispanics, Mormons... pick any label you want... blacks are just people. They don't need to be made into a project... they are Americans. Nothing more and nothing less. It is the Democrats with their 'pity party' that have damaged black communities.

What you just said makes no sense one and second is your opinion. So there is no way to prove or disprove your opinion.

The notion that helping a group of people is wrong is stupid on its face. Israel receives help and no one makes the arguement that helping the Jews is damaging them.

We help Israel not because they are Jewish, but because they are a small country, surrounded by enemies, who would like to destroy them... and we helped create their country.... it has nothing to do with their religion - other than the fact that Jews needed a land where they could feel safe... since living in other countries turned out to be quite dangerous for them.

I'm sick of your excuses for the blatant racism from the left... making out that blacks can't stand on their own two feet, without 'help' from the generous white liberals. It's sickening. They don't need your help, they need to be treated like everyone else... they are not special... they aren't stupid.... It is people like you who are responsible for the destruction of black communities. Shame on you.

Couple points here: I didnt say we help Jewish people because they are Jewish or because of their religion. I said we help them and then claim that helping blacks would hurt blacks. But helping Jewish people doesnt hurt them. Either help hurts peoples motivations or they dont. You cant have it both ways.

I'm sick of your excuses for why helping Jews is a-ok but helping blacks is tantamount to keeping them in chains. Trying to blame "people like me" for the black community is stupid. You dont know "people like me". Since you keep ignoring my points I assume you dont care to know people like me.

Individuals do.

Dont join a union.

Also often referred to as "entry level" jobs. Jobs that require no specific skills but might just allow someone new to the job market to build skills and a reputation. But those jobs are being priced out of "entry level" pay. And as more of the skilled jobs, you know, the ones that do have advancement opportunities attached, are moved offshore in response to government over-regulation, more skilled persons will be filling those over-priced "entry level" jobs, just to put food on the table.

Forum List

Back