Republicans Black Americas True Friend

What exactly have Republicans done to improve the situation of blacks other than to ridicule them?

whatever answer I give, you will shoot it down.

Why and How?

You feel republicans have done nothing for anyone but the rich.

Yes, naive and foolish...

But you think it anyway.

SO I will not answer your baiting question that is nothing more than a chance for you to rant and rave about how all the GOP cares about are the uber wealthy.

It's a reasonable question.....90% of blacks will not vote Republican. Republicans tell their base it's because blacks are brainwashed and Democrats give them "free stuff"

We know better than that don't we?

Well, we surely have seen that with the defense of the outright murder of a black kid on this board by the resident GOP whackjobs. Yes, I also realized that many conservatives here have condemned the murder, that is why I qualified it as the GOP whackjobs.

The facts aren't out yet in that case and it's foolish to assume things based on color. Libs see color and make snap judgements, which to me is the very definition of racism. Always about color, just can't see past that.

Dictionary.com is too easy to find to make foolish comments like this

When you start with a lie, it's a pretty good indicator that the rest of it is a lie as well
It isn't a lie, that's basically how they act and think about blacks on the right.

Not basically...its a lie. No one says that simply being a republican means you are a race traitor worthy of no-holds-barred punishment. Thats the victim in him talking. Remember, in order to bring one side closer, find a common enemy.

He's creating an enemy and "attacks" at the onset to bring cons closer. Notice how he just says "Black Pundits" without adding one name or situation. There are black cons and while I dont understand why they are cons, simply being a con doesnt mean you a traitor to your race. And no believes that.

Actually, that is what the left are supposed to believe. It's what your media says about black conservatives. Are they lying, or are you lying?

Bullshit, CC. I know LOTS of black people and I talk politics with them on a DAILY basis. In their minds Bill Cosby, Condi Rice, JC Watts, Allen West, Lynn Swann and EVERY other black conservative are race traitors.

It's telling that it's more important to them to be true to their race than it is to be true to our country...

Bullshit I AM a black person and talk with them all the time and no one believes that JUST BEING A REPUBLICAN means you are a traitor to your race. It's Bullshit.

Of course it's easy to find SOME guy who will say something stupid like "Black Cons are Racist" or "Obama gonna pay for my house" but those are not the views of most people

Awfully strange that the black conservatives disagree with you on this, CC.

Why do you think that is?

Are they all wrong about the names they get called?

No, like I said you can find anyone that will say anything but that doesnt represent a majority of blacks. To pretend that it is is a lie and wrong.

I'm a black registered republican.

I think what separates me from other some other black republicans is that I don't go around saying black democrats are decieved by the evil white democrats who want to see them on welfare.

I don't think the republican party could care any less about black people.

I don't think the republicans could care any less about blacks either.

I vote for my interests.

I work hard and I want to raise a family.

Otherwise I go to an almost all African American church, I grew up around African Americans, most everyone I come in contact with is a democrat. Most of my friends are democrats. Life has moved on.

Ah, nice to see another black on the right.:clap2:

It isn't a lie, that's basically how they act and think about blacks on the right.

Not basically...its a lie. No one says that simply being a republican means you are a race traitor worthy of no-holds-barred punishment. Thats the victim in him talking. Remember, in order to bring one side closer, find a common enemy.

He's creating an enemy and "attacks" at the onset to bring cons closer. Notice how he just says "Black Pundits" without adding one name or situation. There are black cons and while I dont understand why they are cons, simply being a con doesnt mean you a traitor to your race. And no believes that.

Actually, that is what the left are supposed to believe. It's what your media says about black conservatives. Are they lying, or are you lying?

My media??!!? Who is that?

We're supposed to be seen that way by black liberals, californiachic is correct. Closed caption is just playing dumb on this one because he knows that it is wrong to think that way.

Closed caption, you might not think that way but the leaders do. Even the white liberals think this. I remember Maureen Dowd calling Clarence Thomas ungrateful.

There is racism on the left, black liberals just rarely call them out on it.

"Noone says the just being black and republican makes you a race traitor". I've experienced this myself more than a thousand times from liberal black folks.
Here is an example:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jfa3WfaIDU&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Black Conservatives are Fake Oreo Black People - YouTube[/ame]

Jeez dude, within the first MINUTE of the video he says that not all black cons are sell outs, and identifies the ones he thinks are sellouts are the ones that self loath. See? It's not about them being ONLY conservative.

BTW...I didnt watch more than the one minute mark

What exactly have Republicans done to improve the situation of blacks other than to ridicule them?

They haven't singled them out as a 'pet project' for a start. The right generally consider blacks to be like everyone else... individuals. Shocking, I know.... but they are... you see 'black', I see 'person'.

"Noone says the just being black and republican makes you a race traitor". I've experienced this myself more than a thousand times from liberal black folks.
Here is an example:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jfa3WfaIDU&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Black Conservatives are Fake Oreo Black People - YouTube[/ame]

Jeez dude, within the first MINUTE of the video he says that not all black cons are sell outs, and identifies the ones he thinks are sellouts are the ones that self loath. See? It's not about them being ONLY conservative.

Why are they sell outs in your opinion?

Bullshit I AM a black person and talk with them all the time and no one believes that JUST BEING A REPUBLICAN means you are a traitor to your race. It's Bullshit.

Of course it's easy to find SOME guy who will say something stupid like "Black Cons are Racist" or "Obama gonna pay for my house" but those are not the views of most people

No, like I said you can find anyone that will say anything but that doesnt represent a majority of blacks. To pretend that it is is a lie and wrong.

Blacks are not a group, they are people... individuals... like any other 'group'. They are no more a 'group' than Catholics, Hispanics, Mormons... pick any label you want... blacks are just people. They don't need to be made into a project... they are Americans. Nothing more and nothing less. It is the Democrats with their 'pity party' that have damaged black communities.

whatever answer I give, you will shoot it down.

Why and How?

You feel republicans have done nothing for anyone but the rich.

Yes, naive and foolish...

But you think it anyway.

SO I will not answer your baiting question that is nothing more than a chance for you to rant and rave about how all the GOP cares about are the uber wealthy.

It's a reasonable question.....90% of blacks will not vote Republican. Republicans tell their base it's because blacks are brainwashed and Democrats give them "free stuff"

We know better than that don't we?

not true.

Republicans do NOT tell their base that.

Republicans tell their base the truth...blacks vote 90% democratic becuase the opposition paints the gop as not caring about blacks.

The GOP believes in equal legislation for all...and the demoicratic party spins that into the GOP does not care about blacks.

For example...the GOP feeels that business owners should ALSO enjoy an extension of the Bush tax cuts....and the democrats say that is becuase they dont care about blacks.

Why? Blacks cant own businesses?

The GOP feels that the entitlement system needs to be reformed...and the democrats claim that is becuase they doint care about blacks.

Why? A poerson who capitalizes on entitlements must be black?

Sorry RW....either you are naive or you intentionally spin.

It must be one or the other.

I think you intentionally spin.

Here is an example:

what would make them a sell out?

Is anyone on the left worthy of a title like "sell out"?

The fact that the term "sell out" is used...even for just a few....then there is something seriously wrong.

When you start with a lie, it's a pretty good indicator that the rest of it is a lie as well

Sure buddy, but go ahead and defend the actions of democrats regarding Condi rice.

Waiting.............

a black individual tends to be stigmatized by the black community whenever he or she dares to think for him/her self...

i.e., to study the facts relating to any particular issue and come up with his or her own conclusions, without the assistance of Jesse Jackson and the other new plantation masters...

Last edited:
Here is an example:
Black Conservatives are Fake Oreo Black People - YouTube

Why are they sell outs in your opinion?

I didnt say they were...I'm just pointing out that the example you provided backed up my post that blacks dont think being conservative is an example of being a race traitor.

There are some black cons that are race traitors...Cant remember his name but hes the black guy Hannity trots out when there is a discussion on race.

There is nothing to debate on how black conservatives are viewed as traitors by liberal black leaders. It's common knowledge they call us traitors, Oreos, coconuts and all kinds of other names.

you even had an homosexual black author david ehrenstein penning the article "barack the magic negro" claiming obama wasnt black enough for the "true" black community...........

half blacks and their uncle tomness can be so frustrating.....................

Blacks are not a group, they are people... individuals... like any other 'group'. They are no more a 'group' than Catholics, Hispanics, Mormons... pick any label you want... blacks are just people. They don't need to be made into a project... they are Americans. Nothing more and nothing less. It is the Democrats with their 'pity party' that have damaged black communities.

What you just said makes no sense one and second is your opinion. So there is no way to prove or disprove your opinion.

The notion that helping a group of people is wrong is stupid on its face. Israel receives help and no one makes the arguement that helping the Jews is damaging them.

Forum List

Back